• Show
Clear All

• EdGrr
    replied
    nobody discussed about Holy Seal? : )

Leave a comment:

• OloshAtik
    replied
    I'm only level 26 & I think I missed a lot of things for sure lol. anyway thanks for the guide, it helped a lot

Leave a comment:

• ssmita76
    replied
    Thanks for the information you provided. A lot of information that can be helpful for many people.

Leave a comment:

• ssmita76
    replied
    I am new to this game & has cleared 5 levels in 3 days. This game is fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• M3shyS
    replied
    Just to add, don't steal the 1 hour seeds from friends. They barely give anything, and will annoy your friends, only steal 4 hour seeds.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Friudrich View Post
    I've only been playing a few days, and am level 28. I can't seem to find info on two things:
    1. Where do I use Ancient Spirit--I have about 60 so far, and no clue what to do with them.
    2. I can't access the Battlegrounds yet, so how do I earn honor points? Somehow I have 850, and no clue where they came from!
    Help, please!
    Friudrich l.28, fairytails guild
    1. You use the Ancient Spirits in Hot Events. Up the top of the screen is a tab that says "Hot Events" Click on that, and click on the Exchange tab
    2. You cannot access the Battlegrounds until you are level 30, and you earn honor points by defeating other players in Battlegrounds.
    3. You most likely have the 850 from winning a guild battle, and getting the rewards, or by doing arena

Leave a comment:

• morganaXx
    replied
    u forgot spire *.*''

Leave a comment:

• Friudrich
    replied
    I've only been playing a few days, and am level 28. I can't seem to find info on two things:
    1. Where do I use Ancient Spirit--I have about 60 so far, and no clue what to do with them.
    2. I can't access the Battlegrounds yet, so how do I earn honor points? Somehow I have 850, and no clue where they came from!
    Help, please!
    Friudrich l.28, fairytails guild

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Linazz View Post
    That's wrong. On a newer server the point is to lvl up superfast. And even on an older server you want to gain as muh exp as you can to upgrade your talents..
    fast and sloppy or slowly but thurally? nah, rather choose for fast and thurally.
    you can go fast... Just wait till cross server hits you like a train...

Leave a comment:

• 1qazxcde32
    replied
    A few tip for the newcomers: -

cashers can do catacombs with crypt key once they get past lvl 40, i wouldn't waste a crypt key before that., non-cashers should wait till past lvl 50 so they get the double exp. and gems that is worth the crypt key.

cashers are not that concerned about exp scrolls but even they try to save some, so, when doing MP, use the XP scroll just before the last boss of the 1st run then finish 3 runs quickly so you can use the extra time on your scroll for solo dungeons. ANOTHER thing about solo dungens - i don't know since which patch but you can now use silver and skeleton keys to get chests in solo dungeon so no need to wait till you finish your crystal quest.

the new "spire" event let you get 300K XP per lvl, (and some SC and nice items in chests). xp bonus does not applay here (so no point in friend bonus or scrolls). try asking yout guild members of high lvl to take you along. 3 strong ppl with you can take you far... (BTW - if anyone knows about anyway to get bonus in spire please let me know)

another way to gain/loose XP is stealing at the farm - your farm can be looted by your friends, and if your crops die you loose some as well so try to get to yuor farm on time and harvest it when the crops are ready. you have 200 times you can loot from your freinds farm byut you can only loot newly made crops that were not revived so max your friends early and try keeping only active people on the friend list, this will allow you to steal some exp from them, if you have few freinds take all you can (as long as they allow it), if you have over 100 active freinds you should try to limis yourself to only high lvl ex crops, it will allow you to get as much as 200x 2200 xp - 400K. also note you take 10% of what is left so if you loot, be the 1st and know that when you take you leave behind LESS for your friends so try to avoid stealing from really good people you know take offense at that.

good luck.

Leave a comment:

• R25551603
    replied
    badasffffsdf

Leave a comment:

• R28981453
    replied
    my oppinion of the catacombs is u have to do the TRY AND DIE METHOD ....u have 1 free respawn evd...
    this is over all a great tip for LV up, I am doing this too ... except for the voucher,part, the VIp and some other things...
    the only bad thing here is u have to be online for a long time .......
    this is all great help ty ty and ty to u ..............

Leave a comment:

• R21685922
    replied
    The point Is that THEY (R2) want you to level up superfast so in order to stay competative you need to spend balens IE real money to survive. Thats why they hit you with such Insane XP penalties. And Talents don't soak up enough XP once you pass a certain threshhold you do not gain enough Xp between levels to upgrade them every level. Then you Add in that new troops are comming you barely have enough time to try to save up enough Daru to keep up with upgrading your current troops. Now heaven forbid you are one of the many who world boss is not a posiblity because of the timing, or PVP arena to gain insignias to keep up on equipment. Not all of us are available 24/7 many of us have families and jobs so we can only play an hour or two a day if that. And if you are gone for a week without playing and come back to being leveled up without the gear skills or daru to maintain your troops. You might as well quit because they are doing everything they can to make it extremely dificult if you do not pay money to play or even if you do not pay large amounts of money.

Leave a comment:

• R21685922
    replied
    The trick now is how not to level so fast with the horrible amount of XP they shove down your throat. New players are at such a handicap trying to build up troops, gain guild and acadamy skills, and aqquire needed gear/ I'm level 55 and getting a 69% experiance penalty I can't even Imagine what kind of penalty new players get. I have been playing since september, and even with talents I am having a hard time slowing my leveling down long enough to keep up with everything. Now I don't even get enough XP between levels to raise my talents every level I was hoping to raise them twice every level. Take your time and fight as much XP as you can for as long as you can go after higher level cities in your plunders to get the most Kayanite. and work on all your guild skills to at least level 4. And get your acadamy skills all of them upto your level asap once you get them maxed including the one for the troop types you are not using. They are much easier to maintain and as you level you may change from patk troops to matk ones several times. And Let me repeat All guild Skills are worth at least raising to level 4 before you start focusing on any ones for advancing faster. Eventually you want them all at 10. Also keep working on your Astrals Even if you only spend your gold on them once a week its worth it.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by IvanaGP View Post
    But if you level up fast you are so not doing you a favor, level slowly and have quality... Quantity of levels is never the goal, that is how it happens now in game 2 lvl 69 knights, one has 56K BR the other one barely 40k... Why? The one that has 40K rushed leveling while the other one did it slowly, doing catacombs, collecting things needed, doing guild battle... did I mention that the 40k br is only crusader while the 56k one is Imperial commander... So your choice...fast and sloppy or slowly but thurally?
    I completely agree. Have been playing since early september and am still only a lvl 45. But, the double than average BR makes up for the long wait. :P

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
    And even on an older server you want to gain as muh exp as you can to upgrade your talents..
    That's past lvl 50. There's a whole life before lvl 50...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X