Clear All

• Psyren08
    replied
    lol,u should use xp scroll in mp dungeon

Leave a comment:

• HaxJester
    replied
    Originally posted by R24008793 View Post
    Hi I am 13thCircle, just wondering, do you know how to lvl 1-30 in 1 day?
    There will not be enough exp to get to 1 to 30 in first day of server without VIP. A non VIP can get enough for 25-ish if you're doing everything for max exp gain?
    As for old servers with higher leveled players, there is a buff that gives you more exp to all sources if you are under the top 100 or something in level. which will kick that 25-ish up to 30-ish.

But I'm not sure about these things anymore, the numbers are too iffy & I don't remember my early levels

Leave a comment:

• R24008793
    replied
    Hi I am 13thCircle, just wondering, do you know how to lvl 1-30 in 1 day?

Leave a comment:

• HaxJester
    replied
    want to level even faster? get stronger ppl to carry you through MPDs so you have more time on that exp scroll for blitzing normal campaigns

Leave a comment:

• mcxink
    replied
    Good,and how to find socket,can u teach me?

Leave a comment:

• DancingKimChick
    replied
    thanks for the tips!

Leave a comment:

• Omnia0001
    replied
    A quick guide on what bonus(50%/100%) exp scrolls and vip exp bonus will improve could help.

Leave a comment:

• Ironide
    replied
    Very helpful, I seriously dint really know when and where to 'effectively' use the exp. scrolls so thank you.

+++ on behalf of the newbies, hopefully they're not too lazy to read what experience has put down.lolz

Leave a comment:

• S49_JTPM
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
    Did I said anything about new players?. And I am thinking most gamer are smart enough to know what they doing. Mostly just checking and playing everything. Also, there are few videos walkthrough in youtube.com. If they want to be strong then they just look up.
    I am sorry but i can't agree with you.
    But everyone has his own point of view , good luck!

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Originally posted by S49_JTPM View Post
    And do you think that a new player to this game will know all these things as soon as he starts playing?
    This guide isn't for players with experience , but for players that are new to the game )
    Did I said anything about new players?. And I am thinking most gamer are smart enough to know what they doing. Mostly just checking and playing everything. Also, there are few videos walkthrough in youtube.com. If they want to be strong then they just look up.
    Last edited by JohnNguyen; 12-06-2012, 11:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    I just came across this guide.

Very good guide.

Leave a comment:

• Sethune
    replied
    Any more info for the Guild Tree?

Leave a comment:

• S49_JTPM
    replied
    Originally posted by Demon5201314 View Post
    +1 good guild for new player =) also can you tell me on farm what is the max lvl for land upgrade after you get your farm lvl 30 let me know more info on that thanks
    i have no idea honestly , but some people say that it's level 10.

Leave a comment:

• Demon5201314
    replied
    +1 good guild for new player =) also can you tell me on farm what is the max lvl for land upgrade after you get your farm lvl 30 let me know more info on that thanks

Leave a comment:

• malus1991
    replied
    excellent guide i didnt thought exp gained enhanced bounty scrolls affects your level so i might start saving them because everytime i get one i always use it (desperate to level) thanks for that another food for the thought

Leave a comment:

Working...
X