• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linazzz
    replied
    Originally posted by R24782815 View Post
    Use Exp Scrolls to level up faster

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33490[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33491[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33492[/ATTACH]
    Can you share what you know about the last exp scrol u posted?

Leave a comment:

• Yura
    replied
    Use Exp Scrolls to level up faster

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Views:	2
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	1664206Click image for larger version

Name:	5.png
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	1664207Click image for larger version

Name:	6.png
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	1664208

Leave a comment:

• bryanallison
    replied
    Maybe add in doing Forgotten Catacombs!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Does nightmare mp dungeons give more exp??? or just legendary stones??
    tnx

Leave a comment:

• bremac23
    replied
    Lvl up fast

how to get lvl 35 very fast

Leave a comment:

• R27860957
    replied
    help

Originally posted by S49_JTPM View Post
    I don't think i missed anything , but if i did, please feel free to add it.
    Thank you.
    please give me cheat hack wartune

Leave a comment:

• Aieres
    replied
    My highest level character is level 47 and I still learned something new on here. Thank you for taking the time to write this guide.

Leave a comment:

• S49_JTPM
    replied
    Originally posted by bandesz View Post
    Hi JTPM,
    Another very good guide from you. Thx a lot. Do not pay attention to these trolls who say its all obvious and everyone nkow these. I bet they sometimes forgot to utilize somme of these hints.

My main quiestion would be what is the difference between normal and nightmare in terms of exp? I did not notice any difference and it was confirmed by others that there is no diff in xp just the chance of receiving legendary stone.

I would add:
    Normaly you get one xp scroll per day for devotion. I use it in MP ungeon before the first Boss fight as you say and use the leftover (~30 min) for solo streak to maximize benefit.

You mentioned that friend benefit is very useful for MP dungeons (+10% xp at level 3)

In farm you still get farm xp for your own farm "actions" when the 200 per day quota is filled for friends farm actions.

Cheers
    Hello bandesz.

Tbh this guide was written when the new 1.45 patch Part 1 came out , and at that time there was a difference in exp. gain between Nightmare and Normal runs.
    I haven't done any Nightmare runs recently since 65 MP is far from being done on Nightmare for now. They may have changed the exp. difference but i don't believe so.
    And btw make sure your level is not so high for the MP that you are running in Nightmare for an example if you are doing 50 normal on level 50 , assume you will get around 600-800k per run. And if you do the same 50 on nightmare on level 53-55 you will probably get the same amount since with every level the exp. get's lower.

Leave a comment:

• bandesz
    replied
    Hi JTPM,
    Another very good guide from you. Thx a lot. Do not pay attention to these trolls who say its all obvious and everyone nkow these. I bet they sometimes forgot to utilize somme of these hints.

My main quiestion would be what is the difference between normal and nightmare in terms of exp? I did not notice any difference and it was confirmed by others that there is no diff in xp just the chance of receiving legendary stone.

I would add:
    Normaly you get one xp scroll per day for devotion. I use it in MP ungeon before the first Boss fight as you say and use the leftover (~30 min) for solo streak to maximize benefit.

You mentioned that friend benefit is very useful for MP dungeons (+10% xp at level 3)

In farm you still get farm xp for your own farm "actions" when the 200 per day quota is filled for friends farm actions.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• R24844103
    replied
    Very informative! Thank you

Leave a comment:

• S49_JTPM
    replied
    Originally posted by helpnowhelp View Post
    hey can you plz tell how to levelfast because this does not work 4 me
    because i am a lvl forty
    what doesn't work for you? ))) those are all the methods to gain max exp/day. there is nothing more to do.

Leave a comment:

• helpnowhelp
    replied
    hey can you plz tell how to levelfast because this does not work 4 me
    because i am a lvl forty

Leave a comment:

• TinyFlower
    replied
    i think it covers every thing. I am level 53 and wish i had read this when i started.

might want to add that exp scrolls do NOT work in catacombs.

Leave a comment:

• R26752705
    replied
    Originally posted by S49_JTPM View Post
    And again , this guide is not for people that already play this game for a long time and that are happy to show off with their achievements.
    There are people out there that have no clue about 20% of what is written here , and the idea of helping them is already a positive thing.
    If you have nothing else to do , please don't try to make a good thing look bad when it isn't.
    Good luck!
    Awesome article, I have built my archer according to your guide , though i have left out lunatic fire, because i am lvl 48 only,and went for blood thirst strike because as u say, IN BG its very very useful, Saves u using points or runes, And u need the honour early on to get the gear faster and so forth, This guide is awesome , one of the best ive read, ANd im ranked in top 10 on my server, Thanks Very well written,

Leave a comment:

• R23788397
    replied
    do you know dungeon have a lot of crypt key...cause i exhausted it..how to get it..?? thx.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X