• Time
  • Show
Clear All

when does this happen? ...

Comment

Originally posted by c1h4d View Post
      Well well..

There is something i don't get..
      While adding Something new.. Why not removing/reducing something?
      Or you guys want us to play 7/24?!

1st, Reduce Solo& Multi(3v3) Arenas;
      2nd, Remove this ***** Stamina regen and give all 160/200 stamina everyday;
      3rd, Make stupid Circuit quests easier with less *** Kill quests.. / Or just make them 100 instead 200
      4th, Make the Fishy cooldown less.. Maybe 3 min for each catch/miss..
      5th, Remove the *** Tanks, its nothing to do at the same time with Swords/Bows/Staffs, and just a time waste
      6th, Remove the all Bounty Quest system and add some Xp to Circuit Quests..

At least DO 1 of the things above...
      For those that say only a free player would feel this way I have to say that I am far from free (was vip9 very early on and have only increased spending since) yet I feel exactly the same. Just too much to do in this game already. I don't even try to do circuit quests. Anyone doing ALL these things must NOT have a life. Basically their is just too much here. It needs to be cut back.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
        For those that say only a free player would feel this way I have to say that I am far from free (was vip9 very early on and have only increased spending since) yet I feel exactly the same. Just too much to do in this game already. I don't even try to do circuit quests. Anyone doing ALL these things must NOT have a life. Basically their is just too much here. It needs to be cut back.
        agreed... neither i do circuit quests, i really get annoyed when i try to do circuit quests either i get quest like kill sylphs or fetch items from crypt shop which needs lot of tokens and the item get disappeared after the quest... seriously??? removed it already or enable a system where we can cancel a task for good forever

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          That's the clothing buff, it's something new where you can get more stats with your clothing. Now the question is, do we get that feature next week or it was only there by mistake...
          Hey i play chinese wartune and and it has been on chinese wartune since 2 months and its a short cut to reach clothing panel and to see ur or other person's rage and clothing lvl

Comment

when other servers will get it?

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
              Looks like this card game only matters for MPD, Battleground etc. specific instances. In other words, your BR when seen in Cloud City, when you are not in any dungeon or event, will not be affected by the cards. This is the greatest weakness of all because the entire purpose of the game is to show other people how great your BR is. So this card addition is pointless to me.
              And here I thought the entire purpose of this game was to separate you from your money!

That being said, I like what i see so far. I will reserve final approval for when it has been put into place.

Comment

when will this happen

Comment

Love this comment your so right Geezer

Comment

at bolokbogo...your comment suits your name

Comment

• when we can go to this event G.M ??

Comment

• I agree stop tryin to make everyone play the game 24 hrs day someone gonna die and the relatives gonna sue u

Comment

• I certainly hope this isn't another waste of time like the Circuit Quests. It seems that the additions have poor explanations on how to use them. Wartunes really could use a good wiki.

Comment

• New Toys, New Challenge and NEW BALEN COST.... lol

Comment

• the less descriptive the description is, the better as you will end up spending time or money the wrong way and they will just laugh at you pointing out one word from description telling you its all your fault. I mean, thats 99.9% of support's answers anyway.
                              just another way to make more money, quick quick make money money, more money

Comment

• why do we have to waste time watching our mounts run from one end of cloud city to the sylph gate and through every level to complete sylph busting ,,, couldnt we just teleport straight to the required level.... pls although it is a good time to go take a leak and get some coffee.

Comment

Working...
                                X