Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it will take space since there are event quest that require to activate blue or purple quality cards...so its wise to save them,maybe even there will be quests that require to upg cards....so it will take space

with every addition game become more and more expensive

space in inventoery is uber expensive if I knew when I had 30k voucher would buy space and wouldn't had to worry,they are so unfair tricking me like this....who would guess space would cost so much now
    Last edited by senadbasic; 03-03-2014, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Dude, you're a moron, you are actually complaining about a design team giving you more stuff to do on a game than you could possibly do in a day. And constantly adding new content. Sure there are cashers, sure there are things you cannot do without cashing, like own a set of wings. But I've remained in the top 100 on my server quite easily without spending any cash at all, even after my account got corrupted for a month and I didn't get shizz for compensation, I still stayed in the top. Even after 2 major server mergers as well. I really like the idea of having a game I can play at any time and ALWAYS have something to do, I think that's kinda the point. And of course the designers are always going to encourage cash spending, this is a business first and foremost of all, and they'd be failing if they didn't effectively market through competitive purchasing, this is kind of the whole mindset of economic imperialism, which we live under the firm grip of here in the 'west'. Thank modernization and venture capitalism if you want to find someone to blame, every company's motives is to make money, no matter whether its the store you buy clothing in, the college you attend, the store you buy your food in, everyone is after their own slice of the pie. So what if r2 is getting a bigger portion from a successful venture, don't like it, don't play, and go cry elsewhere, I got sick of reading this thread cuz of crybabies when there actually might be something useful. Don't like what r2's doing? Go to the store and find a game that better suits your needs and buy it. If you still can't find that, save your money and hire your own design team to build you a game that completely fits your desires. That's how the world works these days, you want something to meet your individual demands/expectations, be prepared to spend $. This is how 'modernization' works.

Comment

• Originally posted by R230657214 View Post
        the less descriptive the description is, the better as you will end up spending time or money the wrong way and they will just laugh at you pointing out one word from description telling you its all your fault. I mean, thats 99.9% of support's answers anyway.
        just another way to make more money, quick quick make money money, more money
        First off.. the new card system does not cost anything.. you CAN'T use balens on it at all.. if you did a quick search on google there is a number of sites with a full description of it. You are wasting your time and looking like a fool by posting this in here instead of educating yourself.

Second.. r2 games and the other companies that host Wartune are BUSINESSES... You know the things that people work hard to build so that they can make MONEY. If this is a concept you can't understand then maybe you should get off of the computer.. go back to school.. and have someone else educate you, because you obviously can't figure things out on your own.
        Last edited by R25401441; 03-03-2014, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• what time, wartune open the new server???

Comment

• Originally posted by fenzzz View Post
            what time, wartune open the new server???
            Wrong thread...check the announcements for new servers. Should get your answer from there.
            Server: S411
            Character: Strikereye
            Class: Mage

Comment

• i have a better question. When we will finaly go to 2.2 ?? we are on 2.1 since long time and in china is like 2.3 if not mistaken. + alot of things that can delight our gameplay + in china 500 balens are like 2 USD .... r2game u doing a wonderful job but i bet that if u guys can make an efforth.... i mean give us at least the Dark Sylph or something to keep us playing this game

Comment

• Seems to me the original post is missing one thing.

WHEN IS THIS UPDATE BEING PUSHED TO ALL SERVERS?

I mean, great S1 got it last week sure woudl be nice to know when the rest of us get it.

(perhaps i missed it)

Comment

• im also curious when its getting released looks interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetzdawg View Post
                    Seems to me the original post is missing one thing.

WHEN IS THIS UPDATE BEING PUSHED TO ALL SERVERS?

I mean, great S1 got it last week sure woudl be nice to know when the rest of us get it.

(perhaps i missed it)
                    There should be server maintenance this week, either Wednesday or Friday. I'm assuming it will be done then.
                    Server: S411
                    Character: Strikereye

Comment

• That sounds nice.. but i have seen people asking like 20 times when that event is coming on and they never been answered.. and 1 more thing.. R2 says, on their main page, that they are proud to be a "free" game.. but all your events are for cashers..

and what about non-cashers.. **** them?.. seriously, you guys might need to think a bit more about it and focus on a way to balance the game instead of doing everything for cashers and try to satisfy people who dont too

Comment

• when is this new patch coming over to other servers ? ><

Comment

• Is it me, or does the Card icon on the inventory page look suspiciously like a Hearthstone card?
                          Everything is to blame...
                          On R2Games

Comment

• Originally posted by iamop View Post
                            Is it me, or does the Card icon on the inventory page look suspiciously like a Hearthstone card?
                            I told you to leave.
                            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                            Smart people outsmart each other.
                            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                            TheGuardingDark status: ██
                            senadbasic status: ██
                            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

• <sigh>

Gotta post something that will probably NOT make me all that popular in these forums - but know what folks - I don't care.

I see a LOT of bitc.hing from everyone about how it costs money for this and how unfair it is for non-cashers and this and that and the other thing.

Reality Check guys - Things cost money. R2 isn't putting this game up for grins and giggles. They wanna make money at it. And as such, they've got expenses. Stuff like bandwidth - that thing that allows us all to log into the game, the servers that run the game, and everything else needed to keep this game going - well. they cost MONEY! I'm also sure that 7Road's programmers don't work for free either. And let's not forget the little incidentals that go along with running the business. Electricity, employees, and so forth.

So yeh.. They're gonna do their best to get you to spend money! They would be stupid not to do so. Without those cashers cashing, there would be no game to play.

FWIW, I'm a non-casher. I've spent all of $5 on the game. I held out until a really good recharge deal came around - and I went for it. I'd maybe spend a few more on the game if I could afford it.

Comment

• Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                                <sigh>

Gotta post something that will probably NOT make me all that popular in these forums - but know what folks - I don't care.

I see a LOT of bitc.hing from everyone about how it costs money for this and how unfair it is for non-cashers and this and that and the other thing.

Reality Check guys - Things cost money. R2 isn't putting this game up for grins and giggles. They wanna make money at it. And as such, they've got expenses. Stuff like bandwidth - that thing that allows us all to log into the game, the servers that run the game, and everything else needed to keep this game going - well. they cost MONEY! I'm also sure that 7Road's programmers don't work for free either. And let's not forget the little incidentals that go along with running the business. Electricity, employees, and so forth.

So yeh.. They're gonna do their best to get you to spend money! They would be stupid not to do so. Without those cashers cashing, there would be no game to play.

FWIW, I'm a non-casher. I've spent all of $5 on the game. I held out until a really good recharge deal came around - and I went for it. I'd maybe spend a few more on the game if I could afford it.
                                well , they sey its Free game - first
                                wenn you spend money in somthing you whant to see were it going - you investing in game and wanth to see results right? But were is results - old chrash severs for eksaple - you are casher and laging, im not- casher and laging - waw they care about you invested in they game. i dont see were go this money... you?

in other hand if they reali invested your money in game they will make client for buy and download. there so many skzamples - Terra, Silkroad... you can spend money or not in game but never lag and if you spen you get realy cool staf. and you can sell them to non-cashers.
                                sry for bad english
                                Wartune
                                Server: S371
                                Character: Atrox
                                Guild: Cursed

Comment

Working...
                                X