• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when is coming to s134

Comment

• on serv 416, know when ll be avaible?

Comment

• looks like card quest u just press the button, pay the cost and it does it for you. no big deal.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• hmm, but when ll be realise ?

Comment

• Originally posted by militzianu View Post
            hmm, but when ll be realise ?
            maybe this week?
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• what i want to know is if these cards are gonna use up inventory space

Comment

• Originally posted by Allysaria View Post
                what i want to know is if these cards are gonna use up inventory space
                good question even i want to know that anyone with any info?

Comment

• I play on S1.. the cards dont take space they go into their own little thing once activated. otherwise they will take up a spot. The fragments to buy a box will take up a slot and all unopened chests will as well.
                  Name: Niasaj
                  Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                  Classification: ArchMage
                  Guild Leader: Alliance
                  BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                  Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

• ty, just great, they better create more space in the vaults instead of adding more quests that consume the spaces.

Comment

• fix your lag 1st damn R2..I even can't log in now..no WB for me today..

Server : S324 Hidden Grove

Comment

• Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                        Looks like this card game only matters for MPD, Battleground etc. specific instances. In other words, your BR when seen in Cloud City, when you are not in any dungeon or event, will not be affected by the cards. This is the greatest weakness of all because the entire purpose of the game is to show other people how great your BR is. So this card addition is pointless to me.
                        your way of thinking is too "immature" in my opinion, the purpose of R2 to create the game is to get as much profit as possible and the players to have as much fun as possible, which means have enough strength and option to kill your opponents. And those card offers you the option to have advantage in various places. Dont call this addition pointless because ad example it can be useful in tormented necropolis!

Comment

• Hm...Instead of making some bloody cards, or another anoyng stuff, u shoud consider to repare teh big bugs in this game! Very very much lag, many stupid think, like hp om boss for example.. Unite more then 5 servers in 1 server, but the HP on WB it`s the same... Before merge I get some 2 mil gold, now if I get 1 mil whit reward, it`s awesome... So I`m sory for tell this, but all wartune don`t give a fuc`k about the real game. All u interest is to get your bank acount full.. and that it... This game have become very annoyng, very boring, and almost all u have to pay... Now I really regret that I put money in this game! And believe me, whit this "upgrade" that u make, whit all thiss bullshits...and if u don`t look on what players NEED and WANT, then my friends from wartune, u will lose many players...If u think that`s ok whit u, then go for it!
                          ARMANDO

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                            Card System

The Card System unlocks upon reaching level 32. Players may access the system via a card icon within the character panel of the inventory.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73998[/ATTACH]

The “Treasure Hunt” is one of the most important ways to collect cards and related items. This function will be introduced in more depth later.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]74008[/ATTACH]

Card Types
                            There are many different types of collectable cards within the game. Each card provides different kinds of stats and can be grouped according to color (quality): colorless/white: common, green: uncommon, blue: rare, purple: epic, and orange:legendary.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]74010[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]74001[/ATTACH]

Each of the cards offers a different and varying effect on Battle Rating in different events. If equipped properly they can have a significant impact on the player’s ability in battle.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]74003[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]74002[/ATTACH]

Shards Exchange
                            One way to obtain a Summoner’s Kit is by exchanging a certain number of Summoner’s Shards within the Hunt panel. Each type of Summoner’s Kit offers varying chances to obtain different quality cards.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]74000[/ATTACH]
                            what game or server is this pic taken of as they also have the extra stats boost underneath fate stones???
                            looks like chinese servers but in english, i am dieing to play this version of the game with all the advancements but not on chinese servers as i cant read it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Niasaj View Post
                              I play on S1.. the cards dont take space they go into their own little thing once activated. otherwise they will take up a spot. The fragments to buy a box will take up a slot and all unopened chests will as well.
                              S1? on what game? s1 usa west?

Comment

• Originally posted by Allysaria View Post
                                what i want to know is if these cards are gonna use up inventory space
                                Till you activate the cards yes, they take space, for more info, google jacko wartune

Comment

Working...
                                X