Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R28881593
    replied
    i wouldn't say that there is any best class for the whole game but from what i have made is that the class standings change according to the lvl
    like in the beginning<like lvl 1-35 or 39> mage is the top class with its AOE and restoration as you advance like lvl< 39 - 55or65>archer becomes really power full further knight becomes power full,i think the reason for this is at the beginning the mage starts with the AOE which deals a lot of damage per turn but as you move on astrals slots unlock and the archer can equip the crit astral with determination < bcoz first 2 slots plp chose attak and def of opposite attk > and with skill multi shot which depends on crit they take the lead moving on the knight comes into action with there tenacity, argon shield,reverse damage and most important enhanced block which restores hp passively so if a knight equips block astral and illusion is practically a self healer and reverse damage,the longer you take the fight the more chances you are going to lose
    well this is my view
    Last edited by R28881593; 06-12-2013, 10:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    If an archer knew what he was doing, he wouldn't use Lunatic... He would just use Armor Piercer over and over until you're dead.
    Need PVE set. Anyway some archers does like 90k+ delphic sniper at 50% on 11k pdef, yeah so even the best mages get pwned.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
    I dont always have this feeling "yey mage > archer" if both knows what they're doing, and BR about the same. It's going to be an event match. Due to that friggin Lunatic frying my templars -_-.

Against a knight similar BR however I actually have an easier time than against mages, I just need to bless/resto my troop, the longer they alive, the easier I win.

My br is 50k My lvl is 63, maybe things will change, but I don't think so :/ for the moment tied as servers best mage.
    If an archer knew what he was doing, he wouldn't use Lunatic... He would just use Armor Piercer over and over until you're dead.

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    I dont always have this feeling "yey mage > archer" if both knows what they're doing, and BR about the same. It's going to be an event match. Due to that friggin Lunatic frying my templars -_-.

Against a knight similar BR however I actually have an easier time than against mages, I just need to bless/resto my troop, the longer they alive, the easier I win.

My br is 50k My lvl is 63, maybe things will change, but I don't think so :/ for the moment tied as servers best mage.
    Last edited by Smoldering; 06-12-2013, 08:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    A high casher mage with equal br as knight and archer can do alot of damage. We should ask linketong to post his comments here.

Or ask Steel lord his feeling about bang the mage.

Leave a comment:

• R27652377
    replied
    knight is the strongest 1v1 but sadly troop ruin it

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    I can kill simmilar br mage and sometimes knights too...So stop trying to say archers suks at all pvp areas. Ask 60k br mages how many times they win with 60k br archers?
    Don't need to make it 60k. even with 50k both will barely made it.
    Damn lunatic force me to use bless earlier, if not, me and my templar are a dead meat agains archer --"

Prefer to go agains mage that take more than 3 mins to finish rather than archer. Instant but end up with low hp or die.

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    That "mage is the easiest class" or "mages only spam AOE" is so overrated. All class needs thinking to build their stats properly. Mages need to have a decent/very good pdef and hp in order to deal with properly built knights and archers. We all know that knights and archers are both physical attackers with high hp/pdef and decent hp/pdef respectively. With this, mages should not also sacrifice having low matk coz this mage will only tickle another good built mage.

The skills to building a toon's stats apply to all classes, this not all about spamming AOE. Not to mention, mages that can spam AOE either have a complete clothing or in pve set, some who don't have this stuffs, even with a good build still needs to earn rage before casting another AOE skill.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by arguillus View Post
    want to be the best spend truck loads of cash
    I seriously don't get this? I know people who have spent $5000+ and I can beat them O_o and I've spent maybe half that...

Cashing early helps, but later on it makes no difference... Everyone catches up.

Leave a comment:

• arguillus
    replied
    want to be the best spend truck loads of cash

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Mages are the best all around class. Archer is for people that like to think and calculate all the time. Knight, well, sorry about ur luck. U have to be tough and take pain until level 65, then you start to come into your own. So, mages have the easiest time. God, I am so glad I picked a mage and not an archer!

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
    Yo Elu i will agree to disagree with you on Mage vs Knight, but yes, we both fully think alike - Archers are practically useless in pvp... only good against comp AIs

In a war game, where pvp pride reigns a gazillion times over fighting against AIs... never be an archer i learnt (still learning it) it the hard way

Good day!
    Knights win..
    Upper end knights, with 4k block, and 60k HP... or higher, and good attack, will easily kill the other two.

Mages can destroy weaker knights, no problem, same with archers, both dead to mages..
    However..

A properly built Archer can take out another Archer/Mage with no problems..
    Armor Piercer is an archers best friend for PVP =) Especially battlegrounds, start with 100 rage and spam AP til opponent is dead.. then rage build on troops for the next fight...

But too many Archers rely on Lunatic Fire and Multishot, so they're **** =P Mages will win.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    With balens you can make every class shine

Leave a comment:

• darrylim
    replied
    Best class? Obviously the 4th class called balens.

Leave a comment:

• -Eilistraee-
    replied
    Originally posted by R27652377 View Post
    the strongest class is any class with a lot of payment
    That's naturally true... but if you put three such players together (1 knight, 1 mage and 1 archer), still that archer will be **** in the face of the knight and mage at the moment

PvP (even WB) should be giving all classes equal chances and not to purposely (or accidentally) tilt the odds in favor of any particular class. Then, individual skills in making/developing these set ups will truly be recognized... unfortunately, this isn't the situation currently in Wartune.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X