• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
    Lets just say this:

A good mage can kill (50-50 chance) another good mage, (almost 100% of the time) a good knight and (almost 100% of the time) a good archer...
    A good knight can kill (50-50 chance) another good knight and almost 100% of the time another good archer
    Whereas a good archer can kill just, well, (50-50 chance) another good archer that's all,

Basically mage skills allow them to be all rounders in everything in the game from fighting the game AI to actual PvP...
    I can kill simmilar br mage and sometimes knights too...So stop trying to say archers suks at all pvp areas. Ask 60k br mages how many times they win with 60k br archers?
    Yes,archer is not good at all but i'm to lazzy for start over as a mage xD
    Like someone say, money class is the best class.
    Look at zebq...6 weeks and top 4 cross europ server without buffs 86k br. This show what is rule on this game, even with light cashing -300 usd per month- and year of play you can dream about this br

Leave a comment:

• R27652377
    replied
    Originally posted by Pwnagex3 View Post
    Knights can be attackers too... And also, knights are pretty easy to play as well.
    nah, using knight isn't easy. i've dueled many knight user that got higher br than me and i'm still winning as a free player. using knight is depent to ur astral.

Leave a comment:

• R27652377
    replied
    the strongest class is any class with a lot of payment

Leave a comment:

• -Eilistraee-
    replied
    Yo Elu i will agree to disagree with you on Mage vs Knight, but yes, we both fully think alike - Archers are practically useless in pvp... only good against comp AIs

In a war game, where pvp pride reigns a gazillion times over fighting against AIs... never be an archer i learnt (still learning it) it the hard way

Good day!

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Lol. Knights are the best PVP Class.
    Mages are the best PVE class
    Archers are the best WB class....

Knights win.

Leave a comment:

• -Eilistraee-
    replied
    Lets just say this:

A good mage can kill (50-50 chance) another good mage, (almost 100% of the time) a good knight and (almost 100% of the time) a good archer...
    A good knight can kill (50-50 chance) another good knight and almost 100% of the time another good archer
    Whereas a good archer can kill just, well, (50-50 chance) another good archer that's all,

Basically mage skills allow them to be all rounders in everything in the game from fighting the game AI to actual PvP...

Leave a comment:

• AnggieJunifer
    replied
    I Think ARCHER Is The Best Class .. because always crit and have high attack

Leave a comment:

• R216842175
    replied
    I'm an archer and i think mage is the best class... if i was a mage i would still think mage is the best class...and if i was a knight i would think mage is definitely the best class....

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Of course is Mage ;D

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    Originally posted by Halifax View Post
    lol...

What a noob! no wonder your only Job is "Job - Male Mage; Female Mage", Did you ever play knight here before? knight is hardest to play with! dude.

Imagine how easy for mage to spam AOE during battle!
    Imagine how easy for archer to hit top 10 list of WB by only "AFK" mode!
    I said it on game play silly, that's mean, on how you play it on battle not on build, colect stuff, syalala.
    I already try playing knight as my alt on Moon and Demon. And it's more simple than archer or mage becouse knight got more rage (that sometime I wonder for what purpose that many rage).
    Build? Hell no. I'll fry my brain to try balancing mdef, pdef, and hp on knight.

Leave a comment:

• Pwnagex3
    replied
    Knights can be attackers too... And also, knights are pretty easy to play as well.

Leave a comment:

• ecla2
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyWind View Post
    -__- the strongest class is Balenor Class haha. special access, which regular player cant do
    lawl so true!

Leave a comment:

• R2378489
    replied
    Just stay away from knight and you will do fine.

Leave a comment:

• R25664847
    replied
    lol...

What a noob! no wonder your only Job is "Job - Male Mage; Female Mage", Did you ever play knight here before? knight is hardest to play with! dude.

Imagine how easy for mage to spam AOE during battle!
    Imagine how easy for archer to hit top 10 list of WB by only "AFK" mode!

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
    Easy to build: Mage
    Easy on game play: Knight

What kind of easy you actually ask?

Leave a comment:

• ASDAS321
    replied
    knight is the best of all ^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X