X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anubi0s
    started a topic Knights get only 3 advance runes

Knights get only 3 advance runes

And the other clases get the OP Guardian rune that can nullify our best attack.

Solution: Give Guardian rune also for knights, or at least dont let Guardian rune to evolve to advance, 50% reduce dmg is already OP...

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
    More like "**'ing luck" xD dude got like 3 deflect and regen proc in one fight lol

(Not hating on the fight though, then again, I think there are more than one way to play a knight :P) (Complaining is NOT one of them xD)

well skip ahead
    to the 3rd VixenQueen fight, i think its in description
    that was a better example i think

or even the first one i think she started with half hp, and still did pretty good

Leave a comment:

• R226329038
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    luck and skill
    More like "**'ing luck" xD dude got like 3 deflect and regen proc in one fight lol

(Not hating on the fight though, then again, I think there are more than one way to play a knight :P) (Complaining is NOT one of them xD)

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    i never said it does
    but its a strategy it worked

and if you read carefully, luck and skill
    also watch elias movements when shes chaosed
    she afks or only uses bolt, because she cant heal, because of the risk factor
    I can give you many other examples where with luck you can win vs almost anyone. Is it a rule? No. Its an exception.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    because chaos always works, yes?
    i never said it does
    but its a strategy it worked

and if you read carefully, luck and skill
    also watch elias movements when shes chaosed
    she afks or only uses bolt, because she cant heal, because of the risk factor

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9on...tailpage#t=137

and here we go, i think this answers all your questions
    there is no doubt elia is a top mage, and cyprus is a top knight
    cyprus won that with some skill and luck

why dont all you knights watch that bit of footage and learn how to play
    ofc its situational
    but the perfectly timed chaos rune to steal the healing
    how he shields and heals in sylph mode, its just shows he knows what he's doing
    where as most of you on here, dont have a clue
    because chaos always works, yes?

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9on...tailpage#t=137

and here we go, i think this answers all your questions
    there is no doubt elia is a top mage, and cyprus is a top knight
    cyprus won that with some skill and luck

why dont all you knights watch that bit of footage and learn how to play
    ofc its situational
    but the perfectly timed chaos rune to steal the healing
    how he shields and heals in sylph mode, its just shows he knows what he's doing
    where as most of you on here, dont have a clue

Leave a comment:

• Tanlii
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    I agree with you that a defensive build with triton is inferior in BG, though for different reasons. Your fights will be long. BG is about earning kills, and thus points and honor, quickly.

It is effective in that you will likely lose less fights....but in BG it is better to go 10-2 than 5-1.
    I could not agree more, long fights in bg are a nightmare. Especially when it ends earlier because of the bad matching system, which throws all strong players to one side.
    Sometimes I can hardly get 50 points because of long loosing fights against forever healers (like the horribel mages with triton).

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
    whats the point using iris/triton in bg for event if they got high eletro res there are still will power so i can't see what good it do for a warrior to do that. there is also a reason that top players used hercules/athena for pvp over tritron and hades
    I agree with you that a defensive build with triton is inferior in BG, though for different reasons. Your fights will be long. BG is about earning kills, and thus points and honor, quickly.

It is effective in that you will likely lose less fights....but in BG it is better to go 10-2 than 5-1.
    Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 12-15-2014, 11:51 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
    Funny an archer telling how a knight should be build. HP is good for defense btw and an archer beating 20 k higher br knights...sounds a bit weird to me.
    smh you do know that I said those knights were just adding hp and forgetting to build on their defense. You could have 400k hp or more and your pdef/mdef is 40k, a mage/archer would slice a huge chunk out of your hp if they had 100k+ patk/matk

Leave a comment:

• D.A.N.T.E.
    replied
    As a knight i have to admit that we are not the best class , but i suppose every class has his own advantage and disadvantage so complainning w'ont give us a new rune .

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    i will admit some knights have beaten me, and i have also beaten some decent knights
    but all im saying is the truth
    this thread itself is just a knight whine thread

and no danaupaua its 2am, i won't go outside, ya goob
    Funny that you use the word "goob" cause it describes you so well.

Can count this as whining too.

Leave a comment:

• Tanlii
    replied
    i will admit some knights have beaten me, and i have also beaten some decent knights

Using the word whiner is cheap and ignorant. You have your guardian rune and your scatter, so just hush now. Go kill some knights in bg. If you can

Leave a comment:

• Tanlii
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    The point I was making is that those knights were just adding hp and forgetting to build on their main stats like defense. If I see a tanky knight with an iris/triton and they have high electro resist 8/10 times I know I will lose if they take all the hits then heal after. There was this one knight who would just take my kill streaks in bgs just to heal because he knew his defence was too much for me.

So to what this thread is about, there are many ways to adapt to not having certain things in the game. If knights want the guardian rune gone for other classes, then the other classes should not get a puri rune and same with a purg rune. I feel that would be fair so there would be a need for each when doing MP runs or will everyone start to whine and complain with what I say.
    Funny an archer telling how a knight should be build. HP is good for defense btw and an archer beating 20 k higher br knights...sounds a bit weird to me.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
    Its so easy complaining about knights whining. Nice contribution Hobo.
    Got your a s s beaten to many times by knights?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X