Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knights Life is being Hell!!! HATE GUARDIAN RUNE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Actually, it's still valid. Nice use of the Triton in WB argument to equal a Bubble. You're hilarious . By the same token, how about a Knight with 650k HP, running a bubble non-pet and Triton Shield & Heal pet that never dies for the whole WB - but gets less payout than the same BR Archers .

Triton + WB = Troll statement.
    Of course no one would use a triton in Wb, but neither do people with average br in in BG.
    But just because it's not the smartest thing to do, doesn't mean it doesn't work like i said it would.
    I might be mistaken but i think you suggested knights to bring triton to BG somewhere.
    That's the same troll statement.

Changes of getting a Mire rune were slim, and I know cuz i tried quite often.
    But speaking of hilarious, you only picked out WB of all PVE you summed up at first, only because that is the place were knights now have a little advantage.

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    I'll give you that. It was only the balen-buffed knights that were surviving. They'd get their HP up over 700k w/ Balens and just keep going. As a Mage I tried to do the same w/ Buff, Guardian and Mana Shield and couldn't. But for the last 4 months or so, there's been a lot of knights coming up that survive just fine with the buff.
    No one knows if they're going to increase the wb ultimate again.
    I'm pretty sure r2 hate's knights, so they probably will.

I'm saying the 3-week thing isn't relevant because it's gone and has been for nearly a year. I'm saying that as much as it may have favored a Mage over a Knight in WB, Knights STILL HAD THE OPTION TO GET A MIRE RUNE (just as Mage's did) - which was far more effective than Thunderer - and put them both at close to the same level the Archer was for slowing purposes.

But again, this is debating something gone. Can we agree to let it go?

And lets see, how long have we had this Advanced Talent thing for Knights? In 2 days it will be 5 weeks (came out 3/5). And sorry - it's a bug, it should be addressed. No way back-to-back Delphics in Pet Mode is by design. If you check the ToS, you guys should have been the ones reporting it.
    Sure it has only been 3 weeks back then, and yes its long gone, but back then I needed the gold a lot more then I do now.
    And believe it or not I filed in a ticket for this advanced bug talent, sure it helps on some part of pve, but it's quite annoying when it actually slows you down in PVP, or in PVE in hero mode.
    Like I said before, this bug isnt all that great at all.

You know those "afk" hits happen in Sylph Mode too - when the player has an extra 40k Attack stacked on them. Yeah, those hurt, and then can shift the tide of a battle when you're trying desperate to get a Resto off or trigger a Heal Rune.
    Those afk hits still eat awakening points, so more afk hits means less actual hits.
    I think you prefer the afk hits.

Oh I think you've given enough away..
    Easy talk.

I don't get what you're trying to convey here. You've argued that people haven't had all these dims, and here you are admitting you've done it yourself. I believe it was you who cited the above as a 1 in 100 occurrence in an earlier post of mine. But now you concur it was there? And will likely be again once they put Dims into events again - which as you pointed out, was already done once before.
    No I haven't argued people haven't all dims, I had tons of intermediate's (still have, just no more electro's), but ever since the nerf I haven't gotten a single advanced or intermediate chest, nothing even from advanced chests.
    My point is people dont get new ones.

You posted it's easy to keep on running on advanced or experts, and that is not the case.
    Anyhow, I'd keep summoning more of my "wall of text" at you, but I've got a few meetings to attend to. FY 2014 Wrap up! Whoo Hoo!
    Good for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      I just noticed Zorich brought 5 (FIVE) of his friends, who apparently never posted here, so they have no rep and their votes don't count, to downvote the posts against him with comments like "Zorich and I go way back and you're out of line"

More pathetic than i ever thought someone can be
      Ya I have the same lemmings trying to help him out lol.

Can't actually tell if the grey's mean they agree or disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by XBombkinGX View Post
        ➜ Wartune Gameplay - Sacred Fire Temple 2015-4-4 …: http://youtu.be/6RFw7Zb8eYI

I feel like healing rune is the real culprit.
        Silly example. Mage should have killed the knight before the 90s mark. Knight played well and mage played poorly is the only reason it went so long (and why there were so many heals).

The numbers were definitely odd as well. A 120k Resto and a 500k+ Crit Resto. a 4x Multiplier?! As you said, I think they were both using Ruth and it was throwing some extremes.
        The 120k resto was noncrit and devil's gaze effect was up on the mage. So x4 multiplier is expected. Kinda doubt either was wearing Ruth since it's a trash astral, but some people believe it gives them an edge (and it can--just adds more luck), so maybe?

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        I just noticed Zorich brought 5 (FIVE) of his friends, who apparently never posted here, so they have no rep and their votes don't count, to downvote the posts against him with comments like "Zorich and I go way back and you're out of line"

More pathetic than i ever thought someone can be
        Kinda doubt that has anything to do with Zorich asking someone to downvote other posts. It probably has everything to do with people respecting him and his opinion, and downvoting the two of y'all for being asshats at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          Ya I have the same lemmings trying to help him out lol.

Can't actually tell if the grey's mean they agree or disagree.
          Actually you can to some extend. You don't need to leave a comment on positive votes and rarely anyone does, at least i do only on ~20% of mine.

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
          Kinda doubt that has anything to do with Zorich asking someone to downvote other posts. It probably has everything to do with people respecting him and his opinion, and downvoting the two of y'all for being asshats at times.
          I would agree if comments were not like the ones i pasted, and comming from someone who never actually posted something here and has grey bar, but now suddenly feels the need to support him? Sorry, don't buy that.

But I do agree with you about being an asshat at times , but very selectively and to very special people.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Triton would be cool, but chaos rune messes it up badly

Comment

• Originally posted by R2120820188 View Post
              Triton would be cool, but chaos rune messes it up badly
              2nd refined water sylph, not sure about its name, with shield and -20% electro damage passive might work in bg for knights, but as long S adding new skills on a sylph with all slots used is a big gamble I aint trying.

Comment

• I left room for the 2nd refined sylph skills, only to find out they are just disappointing. I still have 2 slots open on each sylph. Not sure when they allow us to choose which skill to replace tho.

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                2nd refined water sylph, not sure about its name, with shield and -20% electro damage passive might work in bg for knights, but as long S adding new skills on a sylph with all slots used is a big gamble I aint trying.

Comment

• You have a very nice build

btw, have u seen any knight survive WB last hit? it appears to me that the last hit is same as a DI boss hit, which always hits at the player's max HP & ignores defense/resistance/damage reduction/etc., so theoretically Agoran Shield or any damage absorption skill/talent/rune shouldn't be able to save us. but i don't know it in reality, since i see that the top knight on all 3 timezones where i have characters (eastern, western, european) still cannot survive the WB hit.

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                  That doesn't mean it's fair that knight can survive wb while archer/mage can't, just pointing out that it's not something every knight can do and tbh i don't care if they make wb ulti a double full hp ulti, we get more gold then we can use anyway.

There would be so much to say about that pvp you had there i don't know where to start off... Left aside obvious stuff like knight having the right sylph to counter a mage and you having the worst sylph to fight a knight, you used steal as 1st skill both time u went pet while your opponent basically had no awaken left, aquilon's blessing would have been a much better choice both time and steal would have force your opponent to wait more before going pet again that would have let you to fishing him off after the 1st awaken probably, also that knight used haunt when sunt was off already the 1st time and didn't use it right after you casted sunt (something he should have done both time) which would have let him win, also what's up with that 2nd hecate delphic? 234k crit but 30k uncrit? The only thing that come in my mind is knight using ruth to have such a huge difference.

@Zorich, knight use ww in bg because us target lowest hp and sylph attack before awaken are random so you could end up wasting 2 us on troops instead of clearing troops with ww and apollo is usefull only in close fight, i use the same skill of that knight in bg.

@gruntar, yeah, check zorich math on knight passive and guardian rune, mage got more heal (which i'm fine of) but more damage reduction too, that's what is broken about guardian rune. And on knight vs archer archer get more dps and more damage reduction thanks to guardian while we get more heal only thanks to shield. You still think guardian isn't op?

Comment

• Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                    You have a very nice build

btw, have u seen any knight survive WB last hit? it appears to me that the last hit is same as a DI boss hit, which always hits at the player's max HP & ignores defense/resistance/damage reduction/etc., so theoretically Agoran Shield or any damage absorption skill/talent/rune shouldn't be able to save us. but i don't know it in reality, since i see that the top knight on all 3 timezones where i have characters (eastern, western, european) still cannot survive the WB hit.
                    I survive it, as do many others. You need 90% dmg reduction (in any element I think, since it uses highest res), also requires 500k+ HP and agoran right before big hit. In my case I survive with ~30k or so HP but I'm not that high in HP compared to big knights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      I survive it, as do many others. You need 90% dmg reduction (in any element I think, since it uses highest res), also requires 500k+ HP and agoran right before big hit. In my case I survive with ~30k or so HP but I'm not that high in HP compared to big knights.
                      I have tried to cast shield very early, with one turn left before wb ultimate, on afk casted bubble again for 2nd ultimate, survived again.
                      Only happend once tho.

Comment

• Good to hear this. They probably just didn't bother with it while I visited their servers a few times (I'm just a guest & not a resident on there). One disadvantage for living on weak servers LOL

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

Comment

Nab, little tip, shield on 4th turn and you can survive 2 consecutive ulti unless you lag.

Comment

• I just noticed the mini-profile in your signature. Just curious, is it up-to-date info (550k knight)?

I have over 900 electro res & 500k+ HP but 6% less BR than you; tried your method, but got shield busted & zapped *blushes*

24% of my BR comes from sylph. Maybe the hero is a bit too weak? Do I need 550k without sylph to survive it?

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                              I just noticed the mini-profile in your signature. Just curious, is it up-to-date info (550k knight)?

I have over 900 electro res & 500k+ HP but 6% less BR than you; tried your method, but got shield busted & zapped *blushes*

24% of my BR comes from sylph. Maybe the hero is a bit too weak? Do I need 550k without sylph to survive it?
                              Yeah it's current after today's gem event.

I'm not sure if you need certain amount of pdef/mdef also to go along with it, how hard do the boss attacks hit you normally before the big hit? And for how much does final hit hurt you (not the 100% attack but the smaller one that breaks your shield)

Comment

Yeah it's current after today's gem event.

I'm not sure if you need certain amount of pdef/mdef also to go along with it, how hard do the boss attacks hit you normally before the big hit? And for how much does final hit hurt you (not the 100% attack but the smaller one that breaks your shield)
                                This is the best way to figure out if you can survive - grab a screenshot when the final hit kills you, and look at the damage by the hit that's not your full HP. Let's say it hits for 30k. There are 4 of those hits, so that means your shield must be more than 120k in order for you to survive with any reliability. Higher defense, resistance, max hp, and of course apollo shield will make it easier to survive. If your shield isn't strong enough to completely absorb 4 hits of that magnitude without blocking, don't bother trying to shield.

Comment

Working...
                                X