No announcement yet.

fishing and jewel lost 75% of rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they can take their cupcake underground palace and goodies link and shove it else where but not in the game, I prefer fishing and Jewel alone any given day,everyday.
    Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

these are the low hanging fruits that keep busy players & free/cheap players from falling behind to the point of not being able to handle a single fight in any dungeons of their level. now they take the majority of those things away, soon many such players are forced to leave because they can't catch up with game, not just can't catch up with strong players (they never could any ways). so either spend more or leave. but who would spend more on a game that gave them bad experience? it's just too "smart" to kick off such nerfs.

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      I got a feeling many people, especially free players, will quit this game after this patch. I would imagine there are people are test servers that have already quit. Not just because of the fishing and jewel hunt deal, which is stupid, but also because of inventory. With many new things to collect, most are already overflowing and the way it looks, we have almost another page of new items to collect and probably hold on to for events. There is a reason they added a 5th page. I know they added more things to store in profile but still don't think it will be enough.

With them nerfing the fishing and jewel hunt, it is almost like they don't want new players. But if that is the case, why are they constantly bringing out new servers? About that fishing, at least take the cool down period away. I know they will not do that because they hope you buy SC to remove it.

They just keep adding more and more stuff to do. The average player has a real life and can not get everything done. I guess that is what the games wants in hopes that you spend to make up for missing events. I would like to know how many can actually get everything done everyday.

Have people really quit spending that much and they are doing all this to try to get them to spend again or is it many have not slowed down and the game is seeing how far they will go before they slow down?

I mean in a way, I don't mind them coming out with all this stuff, I will just do what I can when I can. If I don't get something done, then so be it. But what really bugs me is they will not fix the current bugs that have been going on in this game and the lag as well. This game would be so much more enjoyable if us players were not dealing with all these bugs and lag. But if it is a bug that benefits us, they fix right away but if it is a bug that hurts us, they do nothing. Now with another new patch, who knows how many new bugs we have and will have for a long time.

Comment

Here I was hoping I'd be able to make another lv 12 gem sometime this year.

Free stuff is going the way of the dinosaur in this game.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

the eastern server where i play used to be one of the top servers. but after the revamp last fall, all the top players quit within a few months. now it's a weak server with no one in TOK. i foresee another tide of rage quits including cashers after tomorrow.

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
          A guy from my guild quit some days ago and he had around 50k+ vip points so yea, they wont hold cashers either lol

Comment

Would have loved if they ask us players first via a vote or something...

Comment

If people quit, they quit. I'm largely okay with that with the exception of a select few. If it's not longer fun and it's causing you to rage instead of being an escape from your daily frustrations, it's probably time to go. There's an entire world beyond the internet. If you do leave, take the opportunity to explore it instead of just reading about it online.
              IGN: Swinella
              Class: Mage
              lvl: 80
              BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
              Server: Kabam s79
              Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

I finally got to lvl25 fishing for fashion shards after a year long grind, closing in on lvl30 which I hoped to have by Memorial Day, and now it's going to be once every 4 ******* weeks!?!? I...I take back every ******* positive thing I said about you people after reading about the free necro/purg thing. Joke's on me I guess for allowing myself to be surprised anymore by how low you people will go.
                Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

I just started fishing but I guess I'll just give up again lol...If each mini game alternates every week, they should at least give 4x the rewards, but that'll never happen. At least I can drown in my inventory.
                  Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                  _______________^

Comment

This is the last straw for me. To take away a part of the game "fishing" that took so long to build up is completely and utterly an abomination.

What possible reason could R2 have except we are all getting more goods from fishing then R2 cares to allow.

To stay in this game and contribute any personal resources to R2 is to prove P.T. Barnum correct.

Only fools will continue to allow themselves to be treated like this.

If I cared for this type of treatment, I'd get married again.

Comment

Originally posted by pjraven View Post
                      This is the last straw for me. To take away a part of the game "fishing" that took so long to build up is completely and utterly an abomination.

What possible reason could R2 have except we are all getting more goods from fishing then R2 cares to allow.

To stay in this game and contribute any personal resources to R2 is to prove P.T. Barnum correct.

Only fools will continue to allow themselves to be treated like this.

If I cared for this type of treatment, I'd get married again.
                      amen.......
                      Archer hoarder

Comment

id like to see more quitters for this game
                        Level 49 Archer
                        BR 150k

Comment

they just removed fishing and jewel on our server..
                          *** this
                          Level 49 Archer
                          BR 150k

Comment

Considering that 2 major cashers who have spent over $6000 on their toons have quit my server, I think that even the cashers are giving up on the game. As for me, I'll wait and see for a couple more weeks.

My biggest gripe is the massive farm lag caused by the new format and the rearrangement of the farm notifications. It used to have the harvest sign overriding everything, but now, the energise does. It used to be a fast click and you harvest things, now there is a lag of a few seconds. That don't even talk about how you can't scroll the damned screen any more.

I have played farming games with far more options and a far larger space that don't lag. I fail to see why this one would.

Mind you, R2 doesn't care about me. I don't cash much other than VIP, having spent only $100 on the game, which is fair value for the amount of amusement it has given me. I'd spend about as much buying a game from a computer shop and play for a couple of months.

Still, it is amusing to watch the cash whales quit the game. Hope R2 crashes and burns for their utter stupidity.

Comment

so R2 decided to remove the one thing that wasn't effect by balens and turn it into a month ****, (fishing) there by messing up everyone who put in the time and effort to get a high lvl in fishing....

I for one, will be looking for a new game. Actually have another game, but waiting for it to get a English publisher.

Comment

I put in a lot of time to get to L36 fishing- so yeah, not pleased about this change. I'll have to re-adjust to being a non-VIP scrub. Maybe I dust off my console with my newly found free time.

Comment

Working...
                                X