No announcement yet.

fishing and jewel lost 75% of rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOW ***** STUPID IS THIS wow you guys are a bunch of ***** idiot R2 Im glad new games are coming out worthy of my time
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-20-2015, 09:49 AM. Reason: we're not blind... thanks.
    *wiggle wiggle* My QQ ID: 2716634611

Comment

Clickhere
      Thread discussing R2 vs Proficient city
      Kinda hard to tell whose fault
      Last edited by sweetwaters; 04-20-2015, 02:04 PM.
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by nighteden88 View Post
        HOW ***** STUPID IS THIS wow you guys are a bunch of ***** idiot R2 Im glad new games are coming out worthy of my time
        I will be blunt
        Grow up, posting in hulk size words will never help anyway, partly because R2 will never see it and its just absurd
        Now that we have seen it ,R2 hasn't seen it, will not and games continues,R2 still sucks bad as always
        Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
        ©S174

Comment

i regret too that choice of Wartune
          jewel was fast and not bad reward. most of the player were doing it
          fish was long, but with time, when you reach fashion or VIP fish, it was worthy.
          if people don't like a game, they can avoid it. it's what i'm doing with the current one. i find it long, boring, low reward.

Wartune really love to be hated
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
            r2 does not decide any of those things...do direct THAT part of the hate where it belongs ^^ You can hate r2 for their lack of player support/crappy support staff/unstable servers etc though
            Your wrong R2 decide more than you actually know.

I mean I aren't angry with them or hate them just stating how it is.

I mean why is the Mage advance skills changed on R2 version compared to the Chinese.

Why does the Chinese have Trading but R2 does not?

Also why from what I remember does the Chinese servers not rotate every week but keep them, do not hang me up on this one as i have not had time to check up on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
              Your wrong R2 decide more than you actually know.

I mean I aren't angry with them or hate them just stating how it is.

I mean why is the Mage advance skills changed on R2 version compared to the Chinese.

Why does the Chinese have Trading but R2 does not?

Also why from what I remember does the Chinese servers not rotate every week but keep them, do not hang me up on this one as i have not had time to check up on that one.
              Its the developers who choose what is to be added an so on. R2 is just a useless pawn that distributes the game and sucks money off people
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I will miss fishing which I've enjoyed since starting Wartune and got pretty good at it. It was somewhat skill based instead of a random reward. You knew what you were getting with each target. Kabam should be careful what they give and then take away. I've seen how angry it makes players in other games. I hope they are not pushing us to give up earned rewards and instead pay for them. I already spend enough money on balens. If they do that, I'm out of here for good.

Comment

Chinese servers rotate the games too or this happens only on R2 servers?

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                    Its the developers who choose what is to be added an so on. R2 is just a useless pawn that distributes the game and sucks money off people
                    IOWs
                    Puppet master-7road
                    Puppet-R2
                    Whining spectators-Players
                    Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                    ©S174

Comment

I dont mind if they want to switch up fishing and jewels, but that goodies thing is the worst. You waste like 15 minutes for a couple mahra and 1 sep. Oh and that other thing to auto complete a bounty quest that i just sell.

Comment

I think Wartune needs to ask it's customers what they want. Not having Jewel Hunt or fishing available everyday is HUGE disappointment. How are the newer servers ever suppose to grow without these ONCE DAILY games......... Come on Wartune wake up and hear your VALUED GAME PLAYERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggni View Post
                          I dont understand the point of removing it on weekly bases, for people who dont like it or dont wanna do it JUST SKIP IT.
                          But i know alot of people who enjoyed fishing or jewel hunt everyday. Hell i know some people who just logged on for this
                          and nothing else. Why take it away?
                          People have fished for months to level up only so that they can get fashion shrds or vips and just one fine day,
                          sitting behind their desk, someone decides they dont wanna let people have fun anymore.
                          I just want to know 1 good reason to remove mini-games. just 1 reason that makes SENSE.
                          And if anyone here says its saving them time then u could have just NOT DONE IT in the first place and saved that time ok.
                          I liked to fish. I like it so much that i rather skip some stupid multi-player run and waste my time on fishes.
                          I saw some ppl here complaing about spending time in mini-game too. This is strange cause I did Fishing, Goodies and Jewel in less than 15 minutes. The fishing I used Lord of Time though . But the jewel and link are so fast to do. Really, there isn't reason put these mini-games weekly unless they give 4x rewards. lol xD
                          Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

Originally posted by MagiRaven View Post
                            I think Wartune needs to ask it's customers what they want. Not having Jewel Hunt or fishing available everyday is HUGE disappointment. How are the newer servers ever suppose to grow without these ONCE DAILY games......... Come on Wartune wake up and hear your VALUED GAME PLAYERS.
                            Maybe they know the mini games are what their customers want so nerfed them? (just kidding )

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                              Maybe they know the mini games are what their customers want so nerfed them? (just kidding )
                              As much as you are kidding, i sadly wouldn't put such a thing past them.

Comment

Just remembered that jewel hunt gave me a small supply of whips daily, guess we all have to turn into farmer Brown and farmer Jenny for whips now xD
                                IGN: princestewii
                                Class: Archer
                                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                                X