Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suffer-WNDGroup View Post
    Take away your horse, wings, and level 50+ gears or legend items and attempt to do the same levels. Bet you cant do it even with runes.
    OK - so I if take away my horse and wings and do it sub lvl 50 - will you get off your high horse and stop preaching about how much better you are than the rest of us back in the day?

Originally posted by Candykid420 View Post
    can still tell your from saga!!! lol your sharpie skills need work there mister :P
    I know who it is... I know who it is... ^_^
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

My best friends mage

Click image for larger version

Name:	meh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	1663918
      Last edited by Candykid420; 01-08-2013, 09:16 AM.
      Name : Akemi
      Class : Magi
      Level : 32+
      Server : S1- Hallowed Grounds

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        OK - so I if take away my horse and wings and do it sub lvl 50 - will you get off your high horse and stop preaching about how much better you are than the rest of us back in the day?
        your horse mount stats are permanent whether you are on or off your horse -_-

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        I know who it is... I know who it is... ^_^
        Who... do share ^_^
        Name : Akemi
        Class : Magi
        Level : 32+
        Server : S1- Hallowed Grounds

Comment

your horse mount stats are permanent whether you are on or off your horse -_-
          Fine I'll drop about 2k worth of BR gear to account for a stupid mount.

Who... do share ^_^
          There aren't too many archers in saga with that kinda BR... ;P
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Honestly Ginger I was only being defensive since he was being so aggressive with me over who had beaten the catacombs and saying stuff about my old friends for no other reason then being jelious. I personally dont care who finished cata first but, I prefer that if Im kind enough to take time and print screens from another site to show more of the world of wartune that people dont talk smack and belittle it. Otherwise you can find someone else who has access to that information and I just wont bother to post anymore. Since they werent my characters and only the mage is I dont understand why the need to attack me.
            IGN: Suffer

Guild: Rebelz

Class: Warlock lvl 58

Server: S5

Comment

my Mage

Name:	mage.jpg
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	1663919

Comment

Originally posted by idnshu View Post
                my Mage

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31440[/ATTACH]
                nice , from what i see , all mage from other server mainly focus on hp , my server too much mage wanna compete each other and end up get epic mdef and low hp :| while in pvp there is 2 class use patk dealer

My mages that i run

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31421[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]31422[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]31423[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]31424[/ATTACH]
                pretty nice balance build , keep up the good job
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

Originally posted by Suffer-WNDGroup View Post
                  Honestly Ginger I was only being defensive since he was being so aggressive with me over who had beaten the catacombs and saying stuff about my old friends for no other reason then being jelious. I personally dont care who finished cata first but, I prefer that if Im kind enough to take time and print screens from another site to show more of the world of wartune that people dont talk smack and belittle it. Otherwise you can find someone else who has access to that information and I just wont bother to post anymore. Since they werent my characters and only the mage is I dont understand why the need to attack me.
                  I think I probably misread you to an extent too then.

Beer?

Comment

Soda for me please! Fanta or Coke. Sprite works too!
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

I guess I should share my mage too: Click image for larger version

Name:	GingerDaHutt.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	675.6 KB
ID:	1663920

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                        pretty nice matk and hp D=

come on show us ur astral and mount too if u dont mind :P

P.S i wanna see CAIN mage too

Name:	Unt1233itled.jpg
Size:	504.8 KB
ID:	1663921

Cain Mage, sorry if repost
                        im not mage but someone ask about Cain Mage, so i post it
                        Last edited by Aiday; 01-08-2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiday View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]31450[/ATTACH]

Cain Mage, sorry if repost
                          im not mage but someone ask about Cain Mage, so i post it

holy.... thnx , but WOW, that female mage just wow ... her pdef , ohh god i wonder if i ever reach 11.7k with lvl6 pdef gem , wish to see her astral and mount too xD
                          but to be honest that female mage really interest me :P

EDIT : LinkeTong , Jade and RayD their darue ngraving so high :|
                          Last edited by terayaki2; 01-08-2013, 04:22 PM.
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          NasrulEyo
                          Mage
                          Havoc

U can submit a here
                          My guide

Comment

holy.... thnx , but WOW, that female mage just wow ... her pdef , ohh god i wonder if i ever reach 11.7k with lvl6 pdef gem , wish to see her astral and mount too xD
                            but to be honest that female mage really interest me :P

EDIT : LinkeTong , Jade and RayD their darue ngraving so high :|
                            yeah u right... and 1 more is snylor, lol... sorry, maybe next time... lol forgot to put the SS of astral's
                            snylor is not enough strong like trio mages.. but he's really smart to kill enemy on 3 vs 3

this SS without pot and buff, when that 4 mages offline
                            Last edited by Aiday; 01-08-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

nice , from what i see , all mage from other server mainly focus on hp , my server too much mage wanna compete each other and end up get epic mdef and low hp :| while in pvp there is 2 class use patk dealer
                              even without mdef gem mage still have high mdef, so its not needed imo
                              mine use only 2 mdef at 4th slot of my legend ring and still have almost 11k mdef

Comment

ur server build , not mine :P
                                S1 mage stack too much mdef @_@ make arcer and knight have advantage on them
                                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                                NasrulEyo
                                Mage
                                Havoc

U can submit a here
                                My guide

Comment

Working...
                                X