Mages too damn OP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Immortalsoul(S9) View Post
    Dude I'm a mage and at lvl 65. and I'm now powerful at all. I don't know where you get off saying that us mages are over powering in the game. The only class that I see that is over powering is the archer no offense to you's. You take over the top 10 of the World Boss on all 3 of them you gets tons more gold then us that are at the bottom. You rarely see a mage in the top 10 of a world boss battle. But Only thing we are good at is just healing and without us you won be able to get anywhere without us.. You won't be able to through MP 60.. or mp 65 or any other dungeons that needs a mage. We are important in the game just like the Archer are needed for debuffing status effect against bosses. The knights are just tanks for us and to help protect us from strong hits. We all have a purpose if you wish for R2games to nurf us then you screw yourselves over in the dungeons as well. I struggle enough if you ask me. I have low HP and low pdef and plain and simple mages are not over powering at all. We are are just as powerful equally just archers have there critical hits that what makes them powerful but still they help us just as well as we do in help you as well. So before sayinig that were over powering you should think in why us mages are here after all.
    This game is based mainly on pvp combat, and this is the biggest gameplay, and mages are simply too weak for pvp, much lose the game, This mage is to be a MAGE, no priest or paladin ...

in general would be good if you could buy almost anything for real money... buy balens, clothing, gems... get more gold, daru, gems, soul crystal, etc.... This is becoming more and more embarrassing.
    Last edited by Androm3da; 03-11-2013, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
      This game is based mainly on pvp combat, and this is the biggest gameplay, and mages are simply too weak for pvp, much lose the game, This mage is to be a MAGE, no priest or paladin ...

in general would be good if you could buy almost anything for real money... buy balens, clothing, gems... get more gold, daru, gems, soul crystal, etc.... This is becoming more and more embarrassing.
      Not everyone would agree with that sentiment. Though I like the PvP, the challenge of PvE is a very real draw. The thread deals with every aspects of class balance in context of the whole game.

Comment

• i know this is a bit off topic but now as i knight i can no longer do my job i used to be able to do Den run's but now i only get to boss 2 and he gets to 2 bars then hits me for 28k damage. same with catacombs i have been getting past final lvl 100 for week's since 1.5 i maybe i manage it 1 day out of three and im having to use lvl5 runes to do it. By nerfing Block and giving mages 50+ rage they have wrecked the game balance. If Knights where overpowered at high level then nerfing block was not the way to fix it. someone earlier said you just need to adapt. well i have i am getting rid of Mdef and slotting HP instead i will just accept the losses to mages and hopefully pick up more wins against knights and archers who i preciously lost to.

Also letting mages use will destroyer which gives them a 20%+ boast to damage just mages there AOE nuts. they need to do seperate one's for Patk and matk. with a lower boast Matk or a penalty mages actually care about like disables healing?.

Calgacus S88

Comment

• Originally posted by R25793643 View Post
          i know this is a bit off topic but now as i knight i can no longer do my job i used to be able to do Den run's but now i only get to boss 2 and he gets to 2 bars then hits me for 28k damage. same with catacombs i have been getting past final lvl 100 for week's since 1.5 i maybe i manage it 1 day out of three and im having to use lvl5 runes to do it. By nerfing Block and giving mages 50+ rage they have wrecked the game balance. If Knights where overpowered at high level then nerfing block was not the way to fix it. someone earlier said you just need to adapt. well i have i am getting rid of Mdef and slotting HP instead i will just accept the losses to mages and hopefully pick up more wins against knights and archers who i preciously lost to.

Also letting mages use will destroyer which gives them a 20%+ boast to damage just mages there AOE nuts. they need to do seperate one's for Patk and matk. with a lower boast Matk or a penalty mages actually care about like disables healing?.

Calgacus S88
          When fighting the 2nd boss the key is Deep freeze to slow it down.. and yes the mages are OP now and the only people who wont believe it are mages themselves.... too much AoE to begin with has made them impossible to beat and especially with the monster troops that are to come they will reign supreme and no1 will have a chance against them.
          I like your idea of having two seperate will destroyers for PATK and MATK, coz again the point is.. AoE cant do the same damage as a single target attack... so MATK will destroyer should have been there at 3% maybe(or even 4%)

Comment

• Stun---> UltiSlasher ---> Shield ---> Ultislasher ---> bla bla bla boom this enugh to kill mage for knight pffft

Comment

• All player which use Mage will try so hard to prevent this issue to be big problem for their class so they will use any words, any block to avoid the fixing of their skill which they have now because that are their very big advantage class than other class. So for win win solution...fix/ change/ patch "Rain of Fire" skill which dealt twice damage for all enemies to be one damage dealt for every enemies, not double hit as now. it will have chance for troop not die easily and at arena will not take damage dealt so hurt as now.
              I'm Newbie. Please don't ignore me

Comment

• Originally posted by theijank View Post
                Stun---> UltiSlasher ---> Shield ---> Ultislasher ---> bla bla bla boom this enugh to kill mage for knight pffft
                Its a surefire way to loose.... what after the last U slasher?? u would have to do either a slasher or an auto attack and as soon as you do it, your ulti slasher would start to target the troops for sure.... plus u cant use your ww as you wasted your rage on the shield( even if you could... you would still target the troops with the ulti slasher and the slasher)
                Plus you havent even considered the mage's reply to this tactic.. to be fair lets say the mage also uses stun in the first turn and has 45 starting rage just like you..
                Round 1 - Both use stun and the mage goes first...
                Round 2 - You use ulti slasher, mage uses damnation(to increase the damage output from rof and meteor), mage goes first again..
                Round 3 - You use shield, mage uses rof mage hits before shield is activated
                Round 4 - You use ulti slasher, mage uses meteor
                Result so far.. Your troops dead and you have been hit by stun, damnation and rof while the mage has been hit by two ulti slashers and a stun...... the question is.. NOW WHAT?? ill tell you the result after this
                Round 5 - You use slasher on the troops, mage uses LB on you
                Round 6 - You use ww, mage uses LB
                Round 7 - You use either slasher or ulti slasher on the troop and mage uses rof again...
                End result... You loose as you would take a lot of damage from rof and meteor coz of the damnation nerf put on you earlier and knights are weak against mages(same BR that is) anyway..
                The only way to defeat a mage is to get rid of their troops as fast as possible so the introduction of the new troops is totally in mage's favour(as mages dont give a **** about the troops )

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  to be fair lets say the mage also uses stun in the first turn and has 45 starting rage just like you..
                  Round 2 - You use ulti slasher, mage uses damnation(to increase the damage output from rof and meteor), mage goes first again..
                  Mage is out of rage at this point:

45 starting rage - 30 for Damnation = 15
                  +12 for the rage regain (3 targets hit * 4) = new total of 27

27 rage for round 3 - 16 for RoF = 11
                  +12 for the rage regain (3 targets hit * 4) = new total of 23

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  23 rage for round 4, is not enough to cast Meteor.

So given that your knowledge of mages and rage is clearly in need of enlightenment...

Ah ok i get it... so ur one of those who balen spam like crazy and got no understanding of the game..
                  just pay ur way to the top lol atleast try to understand the game... coz if u had an understanding of the game then you would have "never" lost to a knight... being a high level mage its a disgrace an utter disgrace to be loosing to knights.... all money no brains is what i see
                  Being a heavy casher and loosing to knights and archers pretty much means that you loose to anyone who pays the same amount as you... lol that makes you much more weaker...loosing to knights.. lmao. At first i could have understood that MAYBE the knight was spending more than you and using that amount on his non BR increasing astrals(therefore having the same BR) but now its just hilarious to know that you are one of the heavy cashers of your servers and your still loosing?? and that too against knights??? ROFL
                  Says a "high level" mage who looses to knights..
                  Besides who are you to try and put everyone against me?? i never took a shot at you so now why are you behaving childish?? Oh wait i guess ur 12 anyway.. sorry
                  Who are you to speak to anyone like this? mocking them for 'not knowing the game?'

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                    Its a surefire way to loose.... what after the last U slasher?? u would have to do either a slasher or an auto attack and as soon as you do it, your ulti slasher would start to target the troops for sure.... plus u cant use your ww as you wasted your rage on the shield( even if you could... you would still target the troops with the ulti slasher and the slasher)
                    Plus you havent even considered the mage's reply to this tactic.. to be fair lets say the mage also uses stun in the first turn and has 45 starting rage just like you..
                    Result so far.. Your troops dead and you have been hit by stun, damnation and rof while the mage has been hit by two ulti slashers and a stun...... the question is.. NOW WHAT?? ill tell you the result after this
                    Round 5 - You use slasher on the troops, mage uses LB on you
                    Round 6 - You use ww, mage uses LB
                    Round 7 - You use either slasher or ulti slasher on the troop and mage uses rof again...
                    End result... You loose as you would take a lot of damage from rof and meteor coz of the damnation nerf put on you earlier and knights are weak against mages(same BR that is) anyway..
                    The only way to defeat a mage is to get rid of their troops as fast as possible so the introduction of the new troops is totally in mage's favour(as mages dont give a **** about the troops )
                    the only way to kill mage is to get rid of their troop? u wrong!
                    Stun(HS) always direct hit to Hero, which means ur opponent (mage), tats why Stun first then ultislasher who hit the lowest HP which means tat mage u stun(HS), Shield is only diversion so u not hit their troop then 2nd ultislasheru already almost kill her/him cause their weak def n HP... then think the rest :P

im a mage also a knight
                    know ur class first before u complaint
                    Last edited by theijank; 03-12-2013, 06:02 AM.

Comment

the only way to kill mage is to get rid of their troop? u wrong!
                      Stun(HS) always direct hit to Hero, which means ur opponent (mage), tats why Stun first then ultislasher who hit the lowest HP which means tat mage u stun(HS), Shield is only diversion so u not hit their troop then 2nd ultislasheru already almost kill her/him cause their weak def n HP... then think the rest :P

im a mage also a knight
                      know ur class first before u complaint
                      no mage thats remotely strong will die to one stun and 2 ulti slashers...they won't even be at half... one slasher will cause the a troop to be at less hp than the mage after this... as kattukk said the only way is to kill the troops asap rushing whirlwind. When the troops are down thats when the knight has the best chances because now he can at least gouge the mage for 50 rage unfortuantely can't do anything if mage gets a castinator and gets to use rof anyway with 0 rage.
                      Server 92- King
                      Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

• Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
                        no mage thats remotely strong will die to one stun and 2 ulti slashers...they won't even be at half... one slasher will cause the a troop to be at less hp than the mage after this... as kattukk said the only way is to kill the troops asap rushing whirlwind. When the troops are down thats when the knight has the best chances because now he can at least gouge the mage for 50 rage unfortuantely can't do anything if mage gets a castinator and gets to use rof anyway with 0 rage.
                        u want to kill a mage 5k-10k br above u? then u dreaming...
                        im not saying they died with that trick "they almost die"
                        why using slasher? dont hit! so their troop dont get hurt much than his/her master, then u can do 3rd ultislasher to that mage again... knight have advantage here with ultimaslasher why u dont get the point? lol

Comment

u want to kill a mage 5k-10k br above u? then u dreaming...
                          im not saying they died with that trick "they almost die"
                          why using slasher? dont hit! so their troop dont get hurt much than his/her master, then u can do 3rd ultislasher to that mage again... knight have advantage here with ultimaslasher why u dont get the point? lol
                          the ulti slasher will do about 5-7k each agaainst strong mages around my level seal will do like 5k so maybe 15k(one resto can heal like 11k) dmg the mages around lvl 60 have around 35-42k hp how is that almost dead? They are slightly under me in br btw since i'm a knight which have more br than the other classes on average. A knight who unusually has 13.6k attack at 62 thats higher than most who haven't spent 300$ yet.
                          Server 92- King
                          Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

• knight user are smart user coz knights winning is depend on what skill he will use
                            to much pride will kill u!!
                            taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
                              the ulti slasher will do about 5-7k each agaainst strong mages around my level seal will do like 5k so maybe 15k(one resto can heal like 11k) dmg the mages around lvl 60 have around 35-42k hp how is that almost dead? They are slightly under me in br btw since i'm a knight which have more br than the other classes on average. A knight who unusually has 13.6k attack at 62 thats higher than most who haven't spent 300$ yet.
                              if u say that he only take damage 5-7k, than he must have high PDEF, why u not high ur MDEF? if u dont have minimum half their MATK then u cant survive against them vice versa

Comment

• HS, ult s, shield, ult s? Wow you're bad. You want to take the troop and mage out ASAP not prolong the fight. As a mage do you not know mage can also heal back the damage taken while wasting the turn of the knight's shield? The fact that you ignored the troop's existence shows how bad of a knight/mage you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X