No announcement yet.

How do the Knights out there defeat the new Troops, suggestions please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok dude all the suggestions are either just small tips and techniques or some stupid suggestions by OP millionaire people(as everything works for them) and i dont think they will work...
    Count on this... THE ONLY way to get through the templars early is to start with ww and have a high PATK and EWD..... my tip for you is very simple..... INCREASE YOUR PATK... this game is all out dps based and tankers dont belong here....i would say get rid of your tank skill tree(keep only enchanced block), work on tenacity later... first max out your damage skill tree, max out your slashers, ww and delphic(so that you can use a powerful delphic on the mages or archers as soon as you get through their troops)
    Conclusion -> Start with WW, and ultimate slash and slash your way through the troops... INCREASE YOUR PATK AND YOUR EWD ASTRAL!!! max out your damage skill tree first upto normal delphic..... then assign the remaining points to the tank skill tree...... remember there are only two skills in the tank skill tree which have some use as a tank in PvP... those are enchanced block and agoran.... be sure to get them...
    Last edited by kattuktk; 04-07-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Don't fight a mage.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        Ok dude all the suggestions are either just small tips and techniques or some stupid suggestions by OP millionaire people(as everything works for them) and i dont think they will work...
        Count on this... THE ONLY way to get through the templars early is to start with ww and have a high PATK and EWD..... my tip for you is very simple..... INCREASE YOUR PATK... this game is all out dps based and tankers dont belong here....i would say get rid of your tank skill tree(keep only enchanced block), work on tenacity later... first max out your damage skill tree, max out your slashers, ww and delphic(so that you can use a powerful delphic on the mages or archers as soon as you get through their troops)
        Conclusion -> Start with WW, and ultimate slash and slash your way through the troops... INCREASE YOUR PATK AND YOUR EWD ASTRAL!!! max out your damage skill tree first upto normal delphic..... then assign the remaining points to the tank skill tree...... remember there are only two skills in the tank skill tree which have some use as a tank in PvP... those are enchanced block and agoran.... be sure to get them...
        Are you saying yours are good and big tips whereas others are giving just small tips? Looking ad your block of text's experience, it's only workable in the arena 1v1 but not in BG. And i'd like to correct you. Enhanced block and arogan shield are the only useful skill in tank tree? You must have forgotten the tenacity passive. Your ways are only workable in arena like i said.. In BG it's not viable as you are taking too much damage at the end of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by R25225147 View Post
          Don't fight a mage.
          Trudat. If we could avoid, best look for archer or knight instead.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
            Are you saying yours are good and big tips whereas others are giving just small tips? Looking ad your block of text's experience, it's only workable in the arena 1v1 but not in BG. And i'd like to correct you. Enhanced block and arogan shield are the only useful skill in tank tree? You must have forgotten the tenacity passive. Your ways are only workable in arena like i said.. In BG it's not viable as you are taking too much damage at the end of the fight.
            You are definitely right about tenacity but to get tenacity for a level 57 means that you have to sacrifice some of the points in the attack skill tree which is completely wrong.... you HAVE to max out your attack skill tree to have any chances of beating up the mages with templars.... this game is DPS based so first max out DPS then worry about tanking is what i wanted to say

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              You are definitely right about tenacity but to get tenacity for a level 57 means that you have to sacrifice some of the points in the attack skill tree which is completely wrong.... you HAVE to max out your attack skill tree to have any chances of beating up the mages with templars.... this game is DPS based so first max out DPS then worry about tanking is what i wanted to say
              Hmm sorry if i did not mention in general but not 57. Yeah you won't be able to get that on 57 hence the DPS comes in more handy at this point. Well.. what i said is basically from what i experience in the 60s bracket BG.. If you doesn't have tenacity it's going to hurt alot. I'm a 65 by the way

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                Hmm sorry if i did not mention in general but not 57. Yeah you won't be able to get that on 57 hence the DPS comes in more handy at this point. Well.. what i said is basically from what i experience in the 60s bracket BG.. If you doesn't have tenacity it's going to hurt alot. I'm a 65 by the way
                I said 57 as the thread starter is level 57

Comment

i dunno if this helps but i put my strategy in here...
                  im lvl 66 knight with 52k BR, 65 initial rage and i use warlock...i use whirlwind then just slasher and normal hit to accumulate rage when troops gone just hit with slasher and ultimate slasher until u have enough rage for delphic.
                  IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

reflect damage skill and astrals, use the templars strength against them as a form of knights AOE, then use WW as a way of ensuring that I am using the AOE effect in the same way that mages often rely on their AOE like ROF......

my way relies on using clothing and runes, or just runes for the non casher.....

there is more to knights than just their skill trees, think about the way you get beaten by other knights and the way they did it
                    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

lvl 4 whirlwind at the start, u slash and slash them down, then use ur shield, and crush your hiding little archer or mage.

Comment

i just hit lvl 60 and am archer and have decent br with aorund 41k.. I use to hit out mages in and around 60-65 ( well most of them any way ) before new troops came .. now with new troops .. i dunno whomk i can defeat as it become increasingly hard to beat mages.. and knights are almost undefeatable with templars ..

got around 12k patk, 9.8 pdef and 9.2 mdef .. and yet now i cannot take on any one of my lvl even if their br is less than mine

Comment

why do you all start with WW? WW is probably the slowest non delphic skill out there and will almost always grant your opponent the first hit. With Slasher i always get first hit and can still use WW right after his first attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                            why do you all start with WW? WW is probably the slowest non delphic skill out there and will almost always grant your opponent the first hit. With Slasher i always get first hit and can still use WW right after his first attack.
                            Good to know i'm not the only one to start with slasher against mage

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                              Brrrnnt. ST.

Comment

thx for the tips... i think similar too... need insane attack to kill the troops fast so that u still have enough hp to deal the opponent

Comment

Working...
                                X