Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by TWall View Post
    there generally isn't much respect in gaming. here, slow levelers think they're better than everyone else. non-cashers think they are better for not spending. higher level cashers with high BRs think they are better than everyone else.

sure, this doesn't apply to every single person, but its generally the case. human nature makes people think their way is best, others be damned.
    A lot of the problem is the anonymous nature of the game. There is no accountability, responsibility or expected repercussions for their actions. So the keyboard warrior in people just let rip, they know that they probably won't be held to account. Part of this is because of ever changing society, variances in up bringing and expectation of the system to look after them no matter what they do.

An offshoot of this is player actions and players making a stand: I like killing one particular stereotype of player. It doesn't take long for most people in my BG's to stop being that stereotype. Although it's fun watching them flee if I join late and there's a pile of them waiting for the next poor sod to come out the spawn area...

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by R27474901 View Post
    ^ you're obviously a camper

yeah and do u got a problem wih them ,, most ppl are campers and its their choice if u dont like being beaten , just go home and cry "kumbaya"

and campers live by their choice and i suggest u leave them since its non of your business and from what i see .. u are one of the guys who discourage campers and again jelous ,, how ridiclous is that ??

Leave a comment:

• R27474901
    replied
    Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
    No, why should the rules be changed for players that don't camp? If it's not whining about facing players that are out of your bracket (in which case leave and re-enter, you lose 5 mins) then its complaining about high BR'ed players. Are carts that important? Really? Don't want to rank up in BGs, then join GBs!

Everyone chooses how they play their character, whether camping, speed leveling, cashing, non cashing. If you choose the speed leveling option and in which case a lower BR'ed character... that's your problem tbh, just out level the campers!
    ^ you're obviously a camper

Leave a comment:

• Deeelinquent
    replied
    No, why should the rules be changed for players that don't camp? If it's not whining about facing players that are out of your bracket (in which case leave and re-enter, you lose 5 mins) then its complaining about high BR'ed players. Are carts that important? Really? Don't want to rank up in BGs, then join GBs!

Everyone chooses how they play their character, whether camping, speed leveling, cashing, non cashing. If you choose the speed leveling option and in which case a lower BR'ed character... that's your problem tbh, just out level the campers!

Leave a comment:

• R28968285
    replied
    I would like to see R2 change the level difference in BG and in arena to 5. This would make it much nicer for people. Hard to go against a lvl 75 toon with stun when you are only 66. You know very well you will be stunned for the whole round so you might as well walk away no sense in trying. If the levels where only 5 difference you might stand a chance. Its not just the stun its the skills too the higher players are 10 levels higher in skill power too, no amount of crystals or
    gems are going to help here.

Leave a comment:

• TWall
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    The problem is inter-player respect. There generally is none.
    there generally isn't much respect in gaming. here, slow levelers think they're better than everyone else. non-cashers think they are better for not spending. higher level cashers with high BRs think they are better than everyone else.

sure, this doesn't apply to every single person, but its generally the case. human nature makes people think their way is best, others be damned.

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    true thing ginger . most of players i have seen in my zone are filled with nothing but stupid spawn campers which i really find he most annoying thing in this game and most unfair . i think thats what this thread is about . but complaining about campers i strongly disagree

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    The problem is inter-player respect. There generally is none.

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    the thing is there are types of campers

1. moderate campers ( they hit br , experiment their characters combs and skills and balance themselves and ofcourse get some titles too) then they move on to nxt level and do same thing on and on.

2. hard core campers (very patient players ,wanna hit enormous high br , wanna have all titles in their level, experiment their build , improve for nxt level and have all necessary needs for it ) then move on and continue the same process .

so this takes at least four months for no the above no 1 campers and and the others take almost a year or even a year for no 2 campers . so wasting their effort with some stupid drayad is really off the balance ..

and of course there are some arrogant campers but not all and am sure if one camper gets unfair to u ,, the other camper will back u up on it ..

but campers hit br they want first and then mess around in bg after they get what they acheived and that cant be helped coz its part of experimenting too and drayad bombing will get more advantage for camper haters mostly.
    Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-14-2014, 09:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
    i also had to start alot of new servers and settle and also had to face many troubles in bg but then that doesnt mean ppl who have been working their a ss off for months and years lose their effort with stupid drayad bombing and many ppl take advantage of their drayad coz they keep slow levelers on defensive side , when they dont even want to fight at all

and as for the truth , i doubt campers kill too much in bg coz they struggle to make 2 bg chests a day and put up with alot of fights from drayad noobs .. i dont even think they have time for low br ..

i myself was a hard core camper and i had no interest in low br , my interest was to test my combo against same br knighst and archers and do some experiments .

the truth is most camper are lazy some how coz making two bg chests are putting up fights from noobs and spawn campers is pain in the a ss

but then there are some guys who wanna farm grim reaper so am guessing for u to work on your bloody toon and camp too , if not then i dont think u have a real serious issue around here

but drayad doubling will make all our efforts to waste ,, so no
    truth is most campers go on hunting people for road warrior and grim reaper title,at least under lv 50 thats how it is atm and there isnt much dryad bombing on low levels since usually they are new players so they dont know about dryads

Leave a comment:

• R26991997
    replied
    Originally posted by KabamQT View Post
    ...Arena bracketed by BR increment of + or - 5k of team's averaged BR. BG's by level in increments of 5...
    My BR is 100k i have guildies with BR 20-30k. Average of me with 2 of them 50k. Do u think i will have problem with team of 3 playesr by 50k? Arena should be bracketed aroun lvl and BR pf the strongest member. To prevent abuse.

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by R27474901 View Post
    Wartune is full of campers.. in fact probaly 50% of wartune is campers,, i think dryad buff from dieing should be doubled, or bg sorted within a 15k BR radius, like 20k-34999 br 35k-40k br and so on, it's really not fun at all for new servers having to get 100% dryad to kill a person who sits on the same level for months, even a year +~~ edit: i meant 20% buff per death

i also had to start alot of new servers and settle and also had to face many troubles in bg but then that doesnt mean ppl who have been working their a ss off for months and years lose their effort with stupid drayad bombing and many ppl take advantage of their drayad coz they keep slow levelers on defensive side , when they dont even want to fight at all

and as for the truth , i doubt campers kill too much in bg coz they struggle to make 2 bg chests a day while putting up with alot of fights from drayad noobs .. i dont even think they have time for low br .. coz they want more honor

i myself was a hard core camper and i had no interest in low br , my interest was to test my combo against same br knighst and archers and do some experiments .

the truth is most camper are lazy some how coz making two bg chests are putting up fights from noobs and spawn campers is pain in the a ss

but then there are some guys who wanna farm grim reaper so am guessing for u to work on your bloody toon and camp too , if not then i dont think u have a real serious issue around here

but drayad doubling will make all our efforts to waste ,, so no
    Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-14-2014, 09:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Personally I see BG is good, if you don't like it just leave it and don't enter it till you fix yourself (YES I did that I left bg for 3 or 4 months except events and back lay it later)
    For campers, I hate those campers because I log BG for killing BUT only when people get their cart not before, so sometimes I don't get so much people to kill because campers closing way, So I just go to who camp my side and kill them.

Its all called "Battleground" not "Playground" or "Cartground", OK i hate that too, but its a part of PvP area, I don't do that even its allowed to do that and nothing prevent you.

I saw another PvP games ban users that camp so long another side, or if you kill guards cuz you over powered but its dump idea at all, here nothing clear about this, and since guards give rewards so it's shows that its allowed to do that, you maybe just suggest to make guards stronger, but will not solve this issue totally.

P.S. I'm not VIP 7 not 8 or 9 so yes I lose honor if killed.

Leave a comment:

• MaccteN001
    replied

Arena bracketed by BR increment of + or - 5k of team's averaged BR.

NO! We are facing some near/same BR level 60s or 70s and we always lost coz of HS. With so much privileges of higher levels why face them with lower levels just because they have same BR? Of course they will always win. Just think about a team of level 55s for example with 75k BR and they are matched with level 70s with around 75k BR also. All the level 55s team can do is just watch their toons as they are stunned by those higher levels, since they can't cast any skill. That will be just an easy win for higher levels when in fact they are not that strong.

Leave a comment:

• KabamQT
    replied
    CondorHero

Let me clarify something for you:

I agree with R2747.

If a player wants to level camp, thats fine. But I think BG's should be bracketed by level in increments of 5 since that is when we are learning new abilities. Ever been in a BG with mounts but you havent gotten one yet? Very annoying. Not only are they stronger than you, they are faster too.

Arena also applies. Matching is so incredibly random, you could face players with 20k one match, 70k+ the next.

Arena bracketed by BR increment of + or - 5k of team's averaged BR. BG's by level in increments of 5.
    In case you didn't get it...

If Players want to Level camp, thats fine. Please adjust BG's to Level increments of Five.

Thanks R2. Enjoy your game very much, somethings feel unbalanced is all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X