Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that wasnt abuse lol... that was for like 10mins roll over... look now notas dont have it now, gosh u people

Comment

Keep up with the boot licking rattachu!

Comment

i am Abdou from dragons . and i totally agree with what wicca said and i think that R2 must care about the game to keep it alive instead of lunching new servers . so it recommended to R2 do something .
        S86- Abdou, Archer, Lvl 64,High Commander, Br 51176

Comment

IceQueen, so Dragons can stop pm'ing and calling me out in WC....I swear you people keep crayola in business
          My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

so anyone going to take credit for all the crying because were supposed to be working together for a merge unless you like thing to continue the way they are. i havent had a guild battle go more then 15 min in months and the whole server is loosing people and all you can do is cry about a 5 min rollover while he lost the mount and i got it after friday guild battle really. or do you like thing the way they are
            WiCcA
            lvl 80 Mage
            S86 Mireworth Keep
            Leader of Dragons

Comment

Its what you wanted. You took 3 of the top 4 guilds and merged them into one. OFC the server freaking died. No one not a Dragon stood a chance, and Dragons had to leave just to GB and return after, even being a Dragon lost its benefit. Plus its summer some people have lives, and some people just got smart about this "free" game and stopped paying to play when there are many others better quality and less costly.
              My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Comment

Wicca doesn't seem to know what is he talking about. Perhaps spending some quality time and money in school might actually help his level of understanding the picture clearer.

Comment

who r u ?

Comment

Oh btw. Legit or not, that's for the GM to decide, not YOU. Hence we need no self explanatory here

Comment

its avengers fault we merged, they wanted to be power house guild trying to kill asgard, then trying to kill chocha, it was just a matter of time before we rose up and over came. U dont oppress people cus they will rise up and over come.

Comment

u keep running ur mouth but hiding u cant beat anyone on the server the only person that has a chance is gumboor giligan but gil wouldnt be crying on a forum and gumbo has no room to talk about cashing with 650 more mount strength then me. and this forum is to get a merge dont you cry enough on the server. look you fail apparently you were on the wrong side of dragons and will continue to be. you guys had already ruined chocha before the merge ever happened and of coarse they wanted to join us they knew we would own you and wanted to be part of it and galaxy was going to merge with avengers but your players are so rude noone would want to go their. as you can see from the crying on forums who would want to be around that you are mostly rude even though most the rude ones quit. you all have a problem with matt and carried it to crying about everything.
                          WiCcA
                          lvl 80 Mage
                          S86 Mireworth Keep
                          Leader of Dragons

Comment

So much fun looking at you people twisting the fact and getting mad. Keep going! Keep me entertained!

Comment

dlch90 = physchobunny, since i know ice Queen is her alt...

Comment

Originally posted by Ayumichan View Post
                                dlch90 = physchobunny, since i know ice Queen is her alt...
                                I love how people acting smart and assume. But that's okay, it made me laugh at least. +1

Comment

Working...
                                X