• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah merge with us at 119
    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
      yeah merge with us at 119
      Don't encourage them, with all the drama they are talking about now, it would just be annoying lol
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Lil bob needs a lollipop.

Comment

this isnt just smack talk its and everyday thing with avengers they cant beat us ingame so they name call and cry in chat you dont win or own anything all ur top players cash more then i do and it doesnt help your hiding behind this dlch name because u know you can get banned for the stuff your saying you cant talk to people like that and if you said anything like this to my face i would break your neck. your a low life and you loose everything thats why it becomes name calling and talking about peoples family maybe you should go get your own and worry about them
          WiCcA
          lvl 80 Mage
          S86 Mireworth Keep
          Leader of Dragons

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            Welp, let's wait until this thread gets locked for open smack talk, shall we?
            maybe, probably LOL. I've never been accused of so much ** in my RL tbh. Maybe I we need a libel attorney for wartune. According to them, we are always cheating, (even though they jumped guilds with sole intent to keep us from finals), we are spies (even though we booted their spies day one), we hack computers (even though one of theirs stole an acct from one of ours) list goes on and on and on.

Makes me wonder if any other servers *top* guild spends so much time projecting, constantly accusing everyone, when they are on top?!?
            My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by wiccabeast View Post
              this isnt just smack talk its and everyday thing with avengers they cant beat us ingame so they name call and cry in chat you dont win or own anything all ur top players cash more then i do and it doesnt help your hiding behind this dlch name because u know you can get banned for the stuff your saying you cant talk to people like that and if you said anything like this to my face i would break your neck. your a low life and you loose everything thats why it becomes name calling and talking about peoples family maybe you should go get your own and worry about them
              Lilbob want a lollipop why are you so mad?
              Last edited by Katalogen; 08-03-2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

After 7pages of comments from all the ppl agree that they need to merge servers from 199 below if this dont help them open their eyes nothing will.

Comment

this has went past the point of topic of a merger

Comment

i said you cheated not that you were good at it you fail at the game it makes sense you fail at cheating too. i dont need proof your on a bunch of accounts it doesnt help any we still own you and you know you do it. so keep up the show that just because ur loosing you cant be cheating but you all know you are. and this is from autumn herself just a little bit ago in a pm. Click image for larger version

Name:	stupid.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	528.3 KB
ID:	1672497
                    Last edited by wiccabeast; 08-03-2013, 04:14 AM.
                    WiCcA
                    lvl 80 Mage
                    S86 Mireworth Keep
                    Leader of Dragons

Comment

and i guess i might as well report this sense i have proof of you being on his account
                      WiCcA
                      lvl 80 Mage
                      S86 Mireworth Keep
                      Leader of Dragons

Comment

oh no you have apicture that says i was on someones account? is that actual proof that i was? hmmmmm i think not
                        in fact i could send you a pm saying im on your account right now u tool

Comment

Originally posted by wiccabeast View Post
                          i said you cheated not that you were good at it you fail at the game it makes sense you fail at cheating too. i dont need proof your on a bunch of accounts it doesnt help any we still own you and you know you do it. so keep up the show that just because ur loosing you cant be cheating buy you all know you are. and this is from autumn herself just a little bit ago in a pm. [ATTACH=CONFIG]49914[/ATTACH]
                          "wicca :how can i copy a chat that was in pm" This shows you're dumb, bobbobthelilbob.

Comment

oh no you have a pm that says i was on someone elses account. does your ss prove i actually was? hmmmm i could send you a pm right now claiming i am also using your account as well you twit

Comment

Please entertain me more, lilbob.

Comment

I'm glad you have 'sense'. What is loosing?

Reports work both ways, like Princess Red always on someone else's toon? Would suck to lose *special K* and about 15 others hmmm...
                                My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Working...
                                X