X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes enjoy it while u can

Comment

I wonder why i cash less than all the top dogs in dragons and still whoop their arse easily especially the one using therion. I wonder and wonder and i finally came up with the right answer. All money and power but no brain, you happen to be one of them wicca. It was fun!

Comment

as for me im gonna go watch some p or n and enjoy it while i can

Comment

u wont even say who you are your not owning anyone i dont even use goddess and have a level 8 and can get 1st in arena and ur scared to say who you are probably some noob that u got an account givin to you like most of your guild when the real people quit. you guys lie cheat and cry and still loose now that is pathetic
          WiCcA
          lvl 80 Mage
          S86 Mireworth Keep
          Leader of Dragons

Comment

Cheat? Words are just words until it's proven with action. What have you got? Your bad english and a pea-sized brain. Sorry, didn't know your wife cried about being loose. OH SORRY! I think you meant "lose" Hahahahaha sorry i couldn't help it because your english is too good for me. You're calling someone that 1 hit you in 50% a noob. Keep overestimating yourself, way to go!
            Last edited by dlch90; 08-03-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
              Cheat? Words are just words until it's proven with action. What have you got? Your bad english and a pea-sized brain. Sorry, didn't know your wife cried about being loose. OH SORRY! I think you meant "lose". You're calling someone that 1 hit you in 50% a noob. Keep overestimating yourself, way to go!
              . and this should be enough to get you banned ty for the proof of the way you all are and on the forums none the less you cant talk about peoples family like that and all because u fail at the game. congrats i dont use goddess blessing unless its time for class wars because thats right you guessed it. their is no competition left on the server. 1/2 of us afk gb and still beat u in the 15 min timer i dont have to try you all fail plenty enough on your own
              WiCcA
              lvl 80 Mage
              S86 Mireworth Keep
              Leader of Dragons

Comment

You only got 20 odd to tree other day on non GB day. Jesus man, step outta the big truck, its screaming over compensation. He was right, you and ratt could be twins. Other than the fear you won't hold that horse that gives you stats of 5 combined so you *don't* have to buy everything everyone else is buying, you have EXACTLY what you set out to accomplish... your big merge 3 made everyone elses game so miserable they quit or just don't give a darn. Pat self on back. *claps for wicca* feel better?
                My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Oh, i edited please read again. Here i am talking about how i love playing with you in 1v1 and there you go talking about your guild. If i fail plenty enough to 1 hit you with an ult at 50%, that makes you the father of failure. You sound butt hurt enough and but you're still entertaining me, i thank you for that. Ever consider taking english class during your free time? It helps you getting a better job with better studies than your "achievement" of being the Guildleader of dragons in a game. Hmm because you're dumb so i'll explain and make it short to you. You can't bring your game achievement for an interview.

Comment

ill feel better when you all quit. you have about 5 people that share 30 accounts. most of you are on an account you didnt even make. everytime someone talks in world chat or on forums you guys just start crying and talking about peoples family. you are just ignorant people that fail. galaxy would have joined you all but they saw the way you talk and treat people. and if you think matt and his few friends he brought made you all loose good. its funny the one you hate was your downfall he single handed destroyed your whole guild nice job matt keep up the good work
                    WiCcA
                    lvl 80 Mage
                    S86 Mireworth Keep
                    Leader of Dragons

Comment

shiit you guys are keeping me from sleeping, affraid i might miss something

Comment

and just for the record kinda the icing on the cake. the reason your all so rude to me is because i wouldnt kick matt for your whole guild ive said no ty 2x to that now. and as much as that must suck i wouldnt kick our lowest player for your whole guild. you can stay at the bottom someone has to
                        WiCcA
                        lvl 80 Mage
                        S86 Mireworth Keep
                        Leader of Dragons

Comment

Welp, let's wait until this thread gets locked for open smack talk, shall we?
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by wiccabeast View Post
                            ill feel better when you all quit. you have about 5 people that share 30 accounts. most of you are on an account you didnt even make. everytime someone talks in world chat or on forums you guys just start crying and talking about peoples family. you are just ignorant people that fail. galaxy would have joined you all but they saw the way you talk and treat people. and if you think matt and his few friends he brought made you all loose good. its funny the one you hate was your downfall he single handed destroyed your whole guild nice job matt keep up the good work
                            LOL you're not even answering my questions and your post is irrelevant! Hey wicca, take up my suggestion and use your free time to go for english class instead of wasting your time entertaining me in the forums! 5 people sharing 30 accounts? WOW such exaggerating. And where's the proof? You're all talk. I'm curious do you go around calling people that makes fun of you "crying" ? I guess your achievement in game makes you feel better for your failure in real life. And why do you keep talking about loose? If she's loose, then go get yourself a new chick.

Comment

Originally posted by wiccabeast View Post
                              and just for the record kinda the icing on the cake. the reason your all so rude to me is because i wouldnt kick matt for your whole guild ive said no ty 2x to that now. and as much as that must suck i wouldnt kick our lowest player for your whole guild. you can stay at the bottom someone has to
                              Just so you know, i'm always on top of you. In game, in real life. Keep it up wicca!! I hope rattachu will cheer you up on bed time.

Comment

Twist that around all you want. YOU keep asking, and keep getting told no, we won't play with ratts. Avengers has NEVER asked you for merge, not even once. Kick him, keep him, work on that 'loose' you keep talking abt, no one cares. But this common need you two have to lie about everyone gets old.
                                My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Working...
                                X