This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
    I'm glad you have 'sense'. What is loosing?

Reports work both ways, like Princess Red always on someone else's toon? Would suck to lose *special K* and about 15 others hmmm...
    He meant "since" damn i had to keep helping to correct it. Lilbob is so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by calebwaite View Post
      this has went past the point of topic of a merger
      Since page 2, I may add.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

or tifa logging in tyoknight's char

Comment

i have enough proof to get them to look into it and you cant lie to them. my name still isnt bob no matter how much u want to call me that which is why i didnt put my real name on the fb because children like you that want to be stupid about every little thing like my name or which sense to use when. good for you your a straight A student sitting behind your comp loosing to someone you think is stupid if im so dumb why cant you win its not hard we do it every week
          WiCcA
          lvl 80 Mage
          S86 Mireworth Keep
          Leader of Dragons

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            Since page 2, I may add.
            Might as well lock this thread, just a bunch of people yelling at each other, forgetting why they are even here.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by wiccabeast View Post
              i have enough proof to get them to look into it and you cant lie to them. my name still isnt bob no matter how much u want to call me that which is why i didnt put my real name on the fb because children like you that want to be stupid about every little thing like my name or which sense to use when. good for you your a straight A student sitting behind your comp loosing to someone you think is stupid if im so dumb why cant you win its not hard we do it every week
              Jesus christ i've got no idea what on earth are you talking about.. It's funny when you can't answer my questions and start talking about irrelevant stuffs. LOL with the "loose" again you really love loose things. For example,

Comment

i was here to get a server merge but i think im fine getting easy wins to low lifes each week
                WiCcA
                lvl 80 Mage
                S86 Mireworth Keep
                Leader of Dragons

Comment

wicca you have no proof of anything that can hurt me pal. do you honestly think ill give a shiit if i cant spend any more money on my mage?

Comment

Originally posted by wiccabeast View Post
                    i was here to get a server merge but i think im fine getting easy wins to low lifes each week
                    Yeah so easy that i got addicted one hitting you with an Ult on 50%. Really easy!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      Might as well lock this thread, just a bunch of people yelling at each other, forgetting why they are even here.
                      I did say in our world chat earlier same thing I said here. R2 cares abt $$. What we need is a thread "s1-s200 stop buying until servers are merged!" because nothing else matters really.
                      My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

well our original goal was to get a G M to come visit us. at this point im sure we have given them a hell of a good reason to stay as far away from our server as possible. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                          I did say in our world chat earlier same thing I said here. R2 cares abt $$. What we need is a thread "s1-s200 stop buying until servers are merged!" because nothing else matters really.
                          Well, if you think it helps to do that, start a thread in Discussion and have people talk about it. Or do you need someone else to do that?
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            Well, if you think it helps to do that, start a thread in Discussion and have people talk about it. Or do you need someone else to do that?
                            woot! well played. You must be female *no sarcasm intended*

I'm okay without merge, gave up the wallet race a while ago, but for those who are upset by R2 not replying to their merge tickets, it might be a better way to go about it. I got drug in being accused in wc and via pm of being a different poster. Who needs sleep?
                            My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

grats u kill me with no goddess or pdef astro on when ur trying and its ai in solo. thats ur greatest accomplishment from when you made your charecter so enjoy i dont need to setup to fight you their is no competition just coasting till we get a merge but u keep thinking your winning from the bottom.
                              WiCcA
                              lvl 80 Mage
                              S86 Mireworth Keep
                              Leader of Dragons

Comment

and the idiot here would have to be brutakuz your the only knight left in avengers and just so you know you fail bad dont think ur anything special its sa i can beat u too
                                WiCcA
                                lvl 80 Mage
                                S86 Mireworth Keep
                                Leader of Dragons

Comment

Working...
                                X