and who r u ??
        Keep guessing. Because i love it

Comment

Originally posted by darrylim View Post
          Keep guessing. Because i love it
          hhaha ...
          you are the man

Comment

yes it seema to me that the whole point behind this thread has strayed its course. lets all stop the bitching at each other and focus our energy on getting the attention of the people that have the power to possibly make things better for us all.

Comment

thats the problem every time we get a g m to come talk to us or make a forum their are a few that just want to cry about stupid **** like im the one that decides how long it takes to remove one mount and give the other out. this whole thread is to get a merge but no someone likes getting owned every week and just wants to cry about stuff that isnt going to change. maybe if we get a merge their will be other guilds that u can cry about too
              WiCcA
              lvl 80 Mage
              S86 Mireworth Keep
              Leader of Dragons

Comment

Wicca- No one ruined Chocha except for its leader. You might keep him and put up with the QQ every *single* wb how bad he's doing, QQ abt DA, QQ abt anything not going his way, but the people that knew him longer and better than you, don't have the need to puff themselves up with a game. Some people value certain things in the people they play with, its more important to them than being "on top" in a browser game. You are power hungry so you deal with him, you know and I know it.

Ratt- YOU ruined Chocha. Lets set a record straight, not one single player that joined from Grimm actually wanted to be there. *NOT 1* They (myself included) only came because it was the only viable option to continue moving forward in the game at the time. Every day by pm, we were waiting for server merge, thus the exodus the very day of merge to Avengers, it was already worked out from the moment it was announced. As for your closest, ie: your right-hand...that came to Avengers as well, they were simply tired of dealing with all the QQ and the lies. You can spin the story how ever you like to make it look like poor ratt everyone is picking on him, but Wiccas been coping with you for a while now, and while he might not say it, despite his being a little slow at figuring r2 name vs game names...I'm pretty sure he sees right thru your ****. Thus the always telling you to hush. So listen to him and hush.

As for server merge, diligaf really. I stopped playing for anything but my own fun a long time ago. I mp with RL people just in it to waste time like me. Being "the best" is irrelevant. The business model here sucks, but then again its not like R2's CEO tried to hide it. He gave a whole seminar on how these games are made to suck "whales" dry as fast as possible before fading out. It came straight from the horses mouth.
                My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Birds of the same feather flock together is what i want to say to wicca. But i doubt he'd understand what i meant. It's okay wicca, www.dictionary.com helps!

Comment

well this forum has gotten to the point now that other then some cheap entertainment, has went past the intended purpose. all you people are ****** in the head and need to get over. wicca you for sure need to pull your head out of you arse. merge or no merge. If i was any kind of an r2 rep i wouldnt even waste my fvckin time reading all this stupid ********.

theres my to cents, thanks for wasting yet more of my time.

Ice i still ♥ u though lol

Comment

Realistically, every server under 200 that wants to merge needs to speak R2's language. Don't buy the new mount the day its released in a couple days, cancel VIP's, don't give this "free" game a dime until it holds up its end of the bargain. GL convincing people to do that, but its only when their wallet hurts will they care. STRIKE!

♥ my Autumn too btw!

Comment

well if im such an idiot why do i cash less then most top players but still keep up and have the therion only one on server. also im the only person around that created the guild i have lead of. ur in a guild following someone that got lead becuase ur founder quit. if im so dumb why do i own you every week and ur on my thread crying about failing to someone dumb? kinda funny ur on here calling me an idiot and yet i own you every time we fight your not even able to make it threw a 20 min battle. do you know how long its been when i didnt get 1k insig
                        WiCcA
                        lvl 80 Mage
                        S86 Mireworth Keep
                        Leader of Dragons

Comment

^^ and thus is why we have a server about dead.

Comment

wicca your guild might own avengers but the person you are talking too would put you over his knee and spank you 1 on 1

Comment

well we still get 50 to our gbs so were not dead but we are loosing peolple. now i see avengers getting 15 to tree unless its battle time when people sign on a bunch of alts to try to look good. i was trying to be nice but its the same thing every time with you guys some get it and some are just rude and ignorant. i guess if you guys like having 15 min battles i like the free easy insignia so just keep up the good work of all crying and no trying. nothing is changing around here till we get a merge ill just rack up easy points till then
                              WiCcA
                              lvl 80 Mage
                              S86 Mireworth Keep
                              Leader of Dragons

Comment

the only way anyone owns me is if i still dont have my goddess astro on otherwise noone is owning anything. except dragons owning this server
                                WiCcA
                                lvl 80 Mage
                                S86 Mireworth Keep
                                Leader of Dragons

Comment

Working...
                                X