Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Idea about when new patch will come?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    I'm not sure if the mods on the forum are actually as clueless as portrayed by their posts or if they are forced by R2 to pretend to be such.
    Mods know a lot more then they let on, just they can't say anything. I found a forum for chinese wartune, just gotta make sense of raiders and such xD... Honestly can't wait til we get pets and stuff. Do you know if we get the guild quarry or not?

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    I know, sad to hear we can't, but it will happen (Sorry in advance mods). I wouldn't know where to look for the content anyway, cause there forums confuse me with everything xD
    I'm not sure if the mods on the forum are actually as clueless as portrayed by their posts or if they are forced by R2 to pretend to be such.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Not really allowed to talk about these things, but what point said is just a very small portion of what's actually coming.
    I know, sad to hear we can't, but it will happen (Sorry in advance mods). I wouldn't know where to look for the content anyway, cause there forums confuse me with everything xD

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Thanks for updating me ... Can't wait to see what they come up with, so i know what to either save for or be prepared for xD
    Not really allowed to talk about these things, but what point said is just a very small portion of what's actually coming.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    they announced 2.3 is coming 2.1 is an old oatch for them xD 2.1,2.15,2.2,2.25,2.3 currently
    Thanks for updating me ... Can't wait to see what they come up with, so i know what to either save for or be prepared for xD

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    aren't they up to patch 2.1 now?
    they announced 2.3 is coming 2.1 is an old oatch for them xD 2.1,2.15,2.2,2.25,2.3 currently

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    aren't they up to patch 2.1 now?

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Auction House – Added Auction House to implement trading.
    Soul System
    Islands Map
    Time Egg
    Bound Balens
    NO MORE WILDS – No Plundering, Gold Mines, Treasure Chests, Wilds Mobs…
    New Sky City Area - New world map.
    Just wait and see, keep asking it ruines the fun.

Leave a comment:

• R216590835
    replied
    aucition house means that we can finally trade items between us? sell and buy?

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Originally posted by Skribz View Post
    i read somewhere... please don't quote me... but in china the 2.0 release was about 4 months after 1.66
    yup china servers are way ahead, r2 is just translating the chines version, i guess, but ya R2 is going really great , thumbs up for r2

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Stronmer View Post
    My guess on what,s new and what ive seen.

Next patch is 2.00

1. Homestead = auction house
    2. the whole world map changes
    3. new mounts new clothing my guess.

Thats all i know soo far.
    homestead was supposed to come in earlier patched i believe so puting in 2.0 nah they aint doing it

Leave a comment:

• Stronmer
    replied
    My guess on what,s new and what ive seen.

Next patch is 2.00

1. Homestead = auction house
    2. the whole world map changes
    3. new mounts new clothing my guess.

Thats all i know soo far.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Probably around 2 months.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Ehhone big diff is, china must make this patches,this is something new. R2 add here something what is allready exist. So 4 months betwen patches in china have nothing to do here, on r2 wartune
    r2 are lazy on updating patches xD so better long and full patch then short wait and half patch ;o

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    yep it was 4-5 months later but knowing r2 they can end up ading months later
    Ehhone big diff is, china must make this patches,this is something new. R2 add here something what is allready exist. So 4 months betwen patches in china have nothing to do here, on r2 wartune

Leave a comment:

Working...
X