Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
    there is no much to think , this game is a perfect model of P2W , u are lvl80 and yet cant face reality
    reality says tok is joke, you such a noob re read all posts or just shut up, more stronger you are, double harder tok you have, when I was like 90-95K i was solo normal cuz no pets found, now I bet with 125K I wont be able to pass first stage in normal or 2nd so far.

now with team 130K - 180K BR and lose in stage 5 if hard was all full set, and with zebq alone in nm was spend 20 min trying with wc and lvl 5 pots and all scrolls ! its just zebq alone ! I have 2 of top 16 cross servers in my team, Menno and Athena !

Menno was 150K br lost half HP from "ap" of zebq !
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 04-11-2014, 05:58 AM.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• I think the most annoying thing about TOK is the huge gap between levels (easy-normal-hard-NM). My team has an average of 105k BR. We clear TOK normal w/o even transforming to sylph mode, yet we barely make 1 stage in TOK hard if all are dressed. I suppose the same goes for stronger players. A 150k BR team would beat TOK hard with not much problems but don't know how many stages of TOK NM fully dressed would finish.
      That is a bit frustrating. In my opinion if I am strong enough to clear normal or hard w/o much effort, at least let me clear 2 stages of the next difficulty in order to gain more XP as in the previous difficulty setting.
      But like I said before TOK is the most bugged aspect of the game because it's either too easy or too hard.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
        I think the most annoying thing about TOK is the huge gap between levels (easy-normal-hard-NM). My team has an average of 105k BR. We clear TOK normal w/o even transforming to sylph mode, yet we barely make 1 stage in TOK hard if all are dressed. I suppose the same goes for stronger players. A 150k BR team would beat TOK hard with not much problems but don't know how many stages of TOK NM fully dressed would finish.
        That is a bit frustrating. In my opinion if I am strong enough to clear normal or hard w/o much effort, at least let me clear 2 stages of the next difficulty in order to gain more XP as in the previous difficulty setting.
        But like I said before TOK is the most bugged aspect of the game because it's either too easy or too hard.
        I'm so agree with you , specially "But like I said before TOK is the most bugged aspect of the game because it's either too easy or too hard" .

As example, when player hit you with his full set like 5-7K dmg and pet hit you like 10-15K dmg ! this is just so damn bugged, why the pet not got reduced damage !
        Last edited by TheVictorious; 04-11-2014, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• I've said it before, I'll say it again.

This problem with ToK is just going to get worse, worse and worse. As the power gap grows exponentially between the top and bottom players, and even between the top 10 and top 100 cross-server.

Tower of Kings Nightmare can not be beat by any team in English Wartune with all opponents fully clothed.

In a while this will be the case with ToK Hard as well.

Remains to be seen if even Normal will become impossible and everyone will be stuck doing easy mode or if they will just delete the damn thing.

Pity because I sure love the insignia from it...
          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
          [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
            I've said it before, I'll say it again.

This problem with ToK is just going to get worse, worse and worse. As the power gap grows exponentially between the top and bottom players, and even between the top 10 and top 100 cross-server.

Tower of Kings Nightmare can not be beat by any team in English Wartune with all opponents fully clothed.

In a while this will be the case with ToK Hard as well.

Remains to be seen if even Normal will become impossible and everyone will be stuck doing easy mode or if they will just delete the damn thing.

Pity because I sure love the insignia from it...
            they will jsut delete it probably and we will have new stuff to do
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Don't panic, you can stun the shadows now. If only 1 is dressed just keep him in stun, its worked well for our team.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiwifrogg View Post
                Don't panic, you can stun the shadows now. If only 1 is dressed just keep him in stun, its worked well for our team.
                Pretty much all top players in cross server will have lvl 99 HS. wouldn't that be waste of turn?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                  Pretty much all top players in cross server will have lvl 99 HS. wouldn't that be waste of turn?
                  It worked today. They don't have max HS / just like how they have lv10 fate aura while the actual players are 20+

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    It worked today. They don't have max HS / just like how they have lv10 fate aura while the actual players are 20+
                    Interesting. Were you able to stun them for 3 rounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                      Interesting. Were you able to stun them for 3 rounds?
                      2-3, not really sure with the lag, did on my 99 HS and archer's 80 HS, both lasted for some time.

Comment

• yea stun totaly work for 3 rounds my HS is only lvl 22 lol

Comment

• Athena and Onimad always strip.. And I cannot thank them enough for their show of support.. Thank you guys

Comment

• Europe server top 10 please be naked so that we can do TOK NM

Hey Europe server top guns please be naked as we cant do tok ZebQ & all

Comment

• EU servers top 8 may I ask you a favor.

Hi

I know you are good people , and you just stopped strip off because Zebq, but now since new tok system remove talents of shadow, include seal, so anybody can stun for 3 rounds, may you just do strip again, and keep Zebq alone since 4 players can keep him in stun for ever.

Thanks.

Comment

• 4322982 280

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                                Hi

I know you are good people , and you just stopped strip off because Zebq, but now since new tok system remove talents of shadow, include seal, so anybody can stun for 3 rounds, may you just do strip again, and keep Zebq alone since 4 players can keep him in stun for ever.

Thanks.
                                No, if you want to pass it earn it, not going to give it to you for free.

Comment

Working...
                                X