Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fenrir67
    replied
    -At jewel hunt when i want lucky star i can search for the ppl who aren't even friends, then getting a msg saying you aren't friends. Useless to show your non-friends at this screen.
    - Is there any reason only the leader can invite at arena? at mp others can invite too but not at arena.
    - Is there any reason no fast invite can be send at arena?

Last 2 might not really be bugs, but it is inconsistent and strange

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by R221689278 View Post
    one more bug is about GB chariots, once u summon it sometimes u dont even see it and it hits after 5-6 mins, or it hits ward same second u summon it. that does not leave a chance to kill it.
    I've done some investigation and found it's an exploit that can be executed on demand, rather.
    Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 02-25-2014, 08:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R221689278
    replied
    one more bug is about GB chariots, once u summon it sometimes u dont even see it and it hits after 5-6 mins, or it hits ward same second u summon it. that does not leave a chance to kill it.

Leave a comment:

• R213202787
    replied
    Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
    Sometimes when a player joins a GvG fight he automatically deals an insane amount of damage (far more than he is capable of) without using any skill.
    that is possible to have all towers if u speak about GB

Leave a comment:

• michael509
    replied
    I am having problems with after battle in an mp put me in cloud city instead of the room. and the all rejects is on. guild tree not appearing and same with plant's. and the disabling of sound's i'll turn them off and still here the clash of my lighting. and our top ten for classes in world battle is bugged had three or four people say they all were in tenth for top mage's me included. we all had different percent rate's.

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    Fishing bug with triple spear: sometimes when using triple spear, you cannot catch fish every time (seen spear going right through fish but not catching it)
    Fishing bug with those wood and bottle: graphical i didn't touch the blocking stuff, but still spear will return

WB top list is incorret: though not as bad and frequent as before

Thanks for keeping it up

Leave a comment:

• alicat8469
    replied
    Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
    I have also have seen my dmg, along with others, decrease as the battles goes on, Like 5k-3k-1k. Then it literally went to 0.
    Messy ~_~
    Any chance you were using floating damage astral? Not that it would make damage go to 0 that I know of, but only thing I can think of.

Leave a comment:

• alicat8469
    replied
    In many multiplayer instances when you get off your mount, it appears as if you are walking beside your mount to your team mates, and the mount is not hidden as it should be. I have witnessed this in particular in Garden of Death normal and nightmare, Terraton's Lair, and Demon Temple nightmare (have not tried dismounting elsewhere). We do this and also hide fashion at time to reduce lag.
    Also a hide sylph option would be great since they case a huge amount of lag. The movement and how shiny they are, make it horrible.
    Also in the wilds when trying to capture a gold mine or plunder a castle, on my screen it appears I am at the mine or castle and receive an error message that I am not there yet, when I press the attack button.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    How is it Vague with my description? I went right to the point with them.
    [*]Black screen during or after fights; World Boss, Battle Ground, Guild Battle, ... all fights in general. I know this is flash related.
    I already had that listed. The second part of your post is very vague.

As for the Arena Start button, it has existed since I've started playing.
    I think it is due to one of the members having one of the following...
    Slow Computer
    Poor internet connection
    Huge latency between client and host.
    When I play with players for which I know for a fact have decent operations, the button doesn't stick at all.

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    Very vague
    How is it Vague with my description? I went right to the point with them.
    They just might fix them all in time with the ones people are having together. They usually wait til the next big maintenace which is very annoying. Arena button is stupid.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    I also wrote more stuff on the original post...
    Very vague and I haven't come across it in-game nor in the forums.

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    Look at me expressing my opinion!

I already know they don't care. It is the reason why this thread exists.
    I also wrote more stuff on the original post...

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Another thread so perfectly built with full knowledge and addresses issues, yet R2 doesn't care.
    They Literally do not care.
    Look at me expressing my opinion!

I already know they don't care. It is the reason why this thread exists.

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    Another thread so perfectly built with full knowledge and addresses issues, yet R2 doesn't care.
    They Literally do not care.
    I have found a bug where it goes black screen after all my bg's. Don't know if that will apply to Black screen after battle issues or not. I have also have seen my dmg, along with others, decrease as the battles goes on, Like 5k-3k-1k. Then it literally went to 0.
    Messy ~_~
    Last edited by SkiaXia; 02-15-2014, 06:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    At page 6 and 7 i have posted problems, just 1 each post.
    I know. I add the ones that are problematic to players, typos aside.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X