Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toptrunks619
    replied
    the cooldown thing is annoying without vip so i think that needs to be changed

Leave a comment:

• HobbitCraft
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    These are due to the client having slow internet connection or a slow computer.
    Im just going to say here that i have neither of those :P
    Im running wartune on a $1100 gaming pc and a 35/25mb download connection. Never get lag apart from in GB/WB when there are a lot of special mounts/wings (new server so lots of people, round about 250 per wb).
    The fish glitch seems to happen after its left open for ~30mins.
    The jewel combination happens all the time for that combination i put as an example.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
    noticed all those things from you're first post in the gam so just gonna BUMP and make sure this post stays on top..hopefully it will get reconised
    It's a stickied post, meaning, it's always going to be on the first page near the top in General Discussion.

Leave a comment:

• Poryg1
    replied
    I don't know if I mentioned it somewhere, but r2games can't actually lower the balens prices, because of money. The reason is simple.
    You recharge 500 balens for 5 dollars, etc, etc. But when they lower the prices, that would mean cashers would get "more" for the same price. (like when you cut the default 1995 balens price to 800, players who used to get wings for 20 dollars will now get them for 10 dollars) So they'd have to cut the amount of balens you'll buy. But that would make cashers angry I suppose, getting less balens than they used to.
    They could actually increase the bound balens drop rate and from daily checkins, but I think they won't do even this, because of money too
    You have to wait 7 months for wings (when you are doing nothing than daily checkins) You get 300 balens per month. But is the amount was increased to 500 per month, it would lower the time from 7 months to 4 months. Active players would get even more bound balens, so they'd have wings probably once per 3 months. That's not that deadly, because you still need a slow levelling to keep up your br. But it would mean the real balens wouldn't have that much value too and some people who recharge just when they need, would maybe recharge less or wouldn't recharge at all.
    It's a magic circle and they probably don't want to solve it either way.

Leave a comment:

• WobblyWizard
    replied
    noticed all those things from you're first post in the gam so just gonna BUMP and make sure this post stays on top..hopefully it will get reconised

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by HobbitCraft View Post
    - Fish sometimes spawn in the middle of the screen and not from the sides.
    - Some jewel combinations do not get any points at all (ie 5 on bottom row and 5 on middle row, both of the same colour; This combination should give a load of points, yet you get none)
    These are due to the client having slow internet connection or a slow computer.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Only seen this happen in LL NM last boss, seems that the rune doesn't follow the "negate cooldown" so when you use it before the normal cd finishes it screws up and you have to auto attack.
    yea also in gb I had auto attack but only if I tap some skills imidietly when screen isn't black anymore when fight start

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    well don't know if its mentioned sometime when I want to use brutality rune it wont activate skill bar go gray and 2 rounds character do auto attack after which skill bar become normal again than if u try again brut rune it goes same
    Only seen this happen in LL NM last boss, seems that the rune doesn't follow the "negate cooldown" so when you use it before the normal cd finishes it screws up and you have to auto attack.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    well don't know if its mentioned sometime when I want to use brutality rune it wont activate skill bar go gray and 2 rounds character do auto attack after which skill bar become normal again than if u try again brut rune it goes same

Leave a comment:

• HobbitCraft
    replied
    - Always have one arena room with 0/0 Players, cannot join it or remove it by refreshing. Though this could be due to dev testing.
    - Other Guild team can see your party chat, and vice versa.
    - Fish sometimes spawn in the middle of the screen and not from the sides.
    - Jewel Hunt can sometimes make all your attempts disappear when you leave and rejoin.
    - Some jewel combinations do not get any points at all (ie 5 on bottom row and 5 on middle row, both of the same colour; This combination should give a load of points, yet you get none)

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Has anyone else come across more in-game bugs that are not on the list?

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    Things need to be fixed:
    1. Critical: What is the fourmula/Stats/Requirement for critical, (Someone with 3k crit. makes more critical attempts than some one with 6k, is really annoying).
    2. Freeze: Toon gets frozen in middle of battle, (spire/pvp/npc) everywhere.

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Yes there is a reason. You have seen how people abuse the fast invite for MP. Imagine that, only 100x worse, since people do arena, and you will have them spamming fast invite in world chat. And people worry about lag now :P
    it's about consistency:P you still have 10 attempts for fast invite anyway before using horns:P

Leave a comment:

• batistaseby
    replied
    for about 24 hours i couldn't play wartune. didn't appear even the page
    don't know why..... it was saying that gameplay has an error and it was redirecting to nowhere
    used even pokki program to see if that has same problem and guess what ?

yes it has

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Yes there is a reason. You have seen how people abuse the fast invite for MP. Imagine that, only 100x worse, since people do arena, and you will have them spamming fast invite in world chat. And people worry about lag now :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X