Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DukeofGrace
    replied
    When collecting item's from the treasure chests in the wilds make all items collected recycleable, having searched for and collected 7 items only 1 showed as recycleable, these items are necessary to convert to refinement crystals, also make it easier for items to drop lvl 3 refinement crystals instead of lvl 2

Leave a comment:

• R248764361
    replied
    wow excellent observations, well done any clue where info is on free balens event, says on game to hit recharge and there will be a free baqlens option which u can then find info on wartunes official website but what exactly is wartunes official site? a search leads me here u would think the info would pop up under free balens search of course not....ive wasted over an hour looking for info i shoul;d get balens for my hassle

Leave a comment:

• thaiquangle2015
    replied
    I also found these problems

Leave a comment:

• vish1
    replied
    i want the inventory space to be open it is so tough to get bound balens for opening inventory do something about it i am vish2 server s 365

Leave a comment:

• awedgshg
    replied
    1. Change solo arena to "live mode", so you won't face afk dumb controlled players, or you won't lose to a little bit weaker player. Specify a time when it'll take a place (for example at the same time when battleground takes place) and ... that's it.
    2. a) Tower of Kings - Deathmatch. More difficult than nightmare, mode which can be done only solo. Difference - you fight against top 10 players, one after another (like in spire).
    b) eventually make it team mode, when you fight against 40 top players (10 rounds one after another - like in spire).
    3. a) Add option to automatically accept friend requests.
    b) add option to automatically remove friends which are inactive for more than month.
    4. Add option to disable 'aura effect' to improve performance.
    5. Add quests called "guild bounties" - simple tasks which will result in random reward or contribution (for example plunder a player, defeat x invaders, defeat x monsters at divine altar, get x guild battle points at guild battle, get x loot from guild tree of ancients, etc.)
    6. Introuduce "faded rose" - item which will decrease charm and friendliness. Usable only, when you became plundered, when someone defeated you at arena/ guild battle/ battlegrounds (if it's player from the same server), took over your quarry or stole crops from your farm.
    7. Introduce red astral, which would give 10% chance to restore 1 rage after action (at level 1). So at level 10 it would be 10 rage.
    8. Guild Battle:
    a) when occupying tower you're enter automatically into "battle mode", even when there's no opponents. You're just waiting for enemy attack. This way you can't report what's going around at certain location - this way guild battle becomes a little bit more challenging.
    b) When you're occupying tower you have also option to leave tower - but after you leave, you have 1 minute "cooldown" before you'll be able to attack or defend any tower.
    c) after victory over team who were defending one tower, if you'd want to attack another one - you won't be able to. One minute "cooldown"
    c) auto kick afk players from guild battle.
    9. a) Introduce escape rune, or repel rune - gives x% chance to escape from enemies or players. If failed, enemies attacks have more intensity by % for a x round(s) - values rose with each level, so you can have more chances to escape, but in case of fail, you're more vulnerable to attacks. Can't escape from certain type of battles.
    b) introduce repel rune - gives x% chance to force enemy or player to escape. If failed, enemy attacks have more intensity by % for a x round(s) - values rose with each level, so you can have more chances to repel enemy, but in case of fail, you're more vulnerable to attacks. Can't repel in case of certain types of battles.
    10. Bounty time trial - you're given certain type of bounty quests (except those who require spending balens to complete), and you try to finish them as fast as you can.
    timed (like battleground or tank trials), daily 3 minute event in which whole server can compete - you won't get awards from completed bounties, but ranking points after completing all tasks at certain place. Weekly prizes for top 3 players in ranking.
    11. Add plants on farm, by simply clicking on them in farm's vault, instead of dragging them and placing them on farm.
    12. I you defeat player with a cart in battleground - you should also get his shards, stackable up to certain amount. It'd make other people allow to get their carts first. People "dominating the field" would be in more danger.
    Last edited by awedgshg; 06-03-2014, 10:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EnderG
    replied
    What they need to do is make it easier to get the mounts like they did for the ancient dragon no everyone in the world is made of money to buy those boxes and the more they make ppl pay the more people wont play

Leave a comment:

• R261439325
    replied
    I would like to see some of the smaller prizes removed and larger prizes increased from the event boxes....I open them all the time 25 balens 39 balens etc. and have never gotten anything descent.

Leave a comment:

• R273807917
    replied
    iwant level 60 set + 10 for 5000php and upgrade all pm me

Leave a comment:

• AndrewSkyWaker
    replied
    You really need to change the events for s475 & latest because you have eliminated ''Learning to Tailor'' event wich was a very important chance to get some nice clothing (mage s477-Alpha)

Leave a comment:

• Asceti
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
    > Add an option to hide players in Cloud City, World Boss, BG, etc.
    The button next to mail hides players in cloud city; players are frozen in place in wb; bg is a pvp zone, meaning it makes no sense at all to be able to hide players.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyDude9
    replied
    Game laggier than before. I thought patches and maintenances are supposed to make the game better?
    > Add an option to hide players in Cloud City, World Boss, BG, etc.
    > Fix the problems stated in this thread.
    > Add the option for players to have low, med, high graphics quality.
    > THE BEST THING R2 can do: Make a standalone program for wartune. Browsers also getting worse nowadays.

C'mon R2. Many players paying for this game. Make the gaming experience worth the money spent.

Leave a comment:

• Farodino
    replied
    Can you change the farm-log that one can see more? If someone steals crops 5 minutes before reset how are you supposed to find out?

Can the talent-cap be added to talent help? Now you can't read about it in the game itself (and don't get the idea to search for it).

Leave a comment:

• darkheart256
    replied
    When balens got switched to vouchers it left items like the room in bag, move resets, and cool downs at the same price as they were previously. If 20 vouchers =1 balen than it should be divided accordingly to become more affordable.

Leave a comment:

• Fionajoanne
    replied
    can u lower the sylph level in tower of kings easy, everyone loses most of the time because they are too high change from purple/orange too blue or something in that direction makes it more fun to play

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by R234623586 View Post
    All my mails are gone, with all my 10 World Boss Awards that i never opened, how could
    it be ?
    Lost my Gold and Daru
    They expire after 30 days.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X