Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are archers the new hot class post sylph era?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still dont see why u have to go crit for the electric sylph.. there is 1 passive which boosts crit and we will see how useful it is (triggerrate). the 500 awakeningpoints buff is pretty useless imo.

also after my testing it looks like guardian angel lvl 10 halves the critchance, so its working fine, but rather than reducing the critchance by 50 percentpoints, it lowers it by 50 percent of the actualy critrate (70% -> 35%). however this is just an assumption. in my tests the critrate of my oponent really halved, but there is still a posibilty that the astral works different from what i figured.

Comment

Crit Knights are stronger than Crit Archers. EWD Knights and Mages aren't the higher you level. It's pretty simple really.
      And if you notice how Archers are supposed to be the superior class when it comes to CRIT, we aren't overpowered at all, it's more the opposite...

Knights/Mages complaining are EWD (doesn't mean noob, just lower level or bad build) or nubs.

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      Exactly, but we have to agree that archers will always crit more than any crit mage or knight
      We can still crit more than a knight, we don't have the immense defense a knight has, so we will do lower damage to them than they do to us...
      Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-20-2014, 05:57 AM.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Hybrid knights will start shining... high crit/ high block / high damage output...say bye bye troops, then they coming to eat you!
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Archers always were the hot class in the game, they do really good damage and can tank when there is no knight around, however they weren't mages (fully, they still had bloodthirsty) but now it's quite a lol to see them do everything (and in the case of mages even better than the mages themselves).

If anyone didn't do a 4 archer run in lych nm or spire or tower there's no way to realize just how strong archers really are. It's not a requirement to run a 4 archer team but there's nothing archers can't do.

I just hope that the new sylphs will at least slightly balance things out, even though I really doubt it.

Oh and about the critical knights, with OP block and EDD, those things are getting nerfed in Wartune 2. EDD loses the QTE and block (besides the block penetration astral or whatever it is) will no longer heal 100% each time you block, it will be just 80%. And if I remember it right the first knight delphic gets a 34% dmg boost.
          Last edited by Wolverin3r; 01-20-2014, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Archer have 20% more chance to crit with as ds and lunatic, which mean his rate come not only from crit stat like mage/knight but from skills passiv rate bost to
            Athena,i was testing this with v8 ga so 40% ... with ga 11/18 bolts with crit, without 12/18...so Not much difference
            18 attacks isn't a large enough sample to really be able to say anything conclusive though ^^

I tested GA lvl7 in PVE over a few hundred attacks, my conclusion was that (at least in PVE) the astral does what it says it does.

Anyway, archers having a passive crit boost is nice, but I still think knights are strongest endgame class, and mages most fun

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverin3r View Post
              Archers always were the hot class in the game, they do really good damage and can tank when there is no knight around, however they weren't mages (fully, they still had bloodthirsty) but now it's quite a lol to see them do everything (and in the case of mages even better than the mages themselves).

If anyone didn't do a 4 archer run in lych nm or spire or tower there's no way to realize just how strong archers really are. It's not a requirement to run a 4 archer team but there's nothing archers can't do.

I just hope that the new sylphs will at least slightly balance things out, even though I really doubt it.

Oh and about the critical knights, with OP block and EDD, those things are getting nerfed in Wartune 2. EDD loses the QTE and block (besides the block penetration astral or whatever it is) will no longer heal 100% each time you block, it will be just 80%. And if I remember it right the first knight delphic gets a 34% dmg boost.
              Knights are supposed to be tanks or do decent damage with crit, THEY SHOULDN'T DO ARCHER DAMAGE, capiche?
              So nerfing EDD is good, it's way too strong.

Knight who think they're weak should quit, right now, I'm tired of it.
              All of them cry so hard but if they actually build right they wouldn't talk such ****.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                Knights are supposed to be tanks or do decent damage with crit, THEY SHOULDN'T DO ARCHER DAMAGE, capiche?

All of them cry so hard but if they actually build right they wouldn't talk such ****.
                Let's see.. Kattuktk will be spamming this thread after reading what you guys says about knight LOL

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                  Let's see.. Kattuktk will be spamming this thread after reading what you guys says about knight LOL
                  I have tissues in one hand, and a diaper in the other, depending how hard he cries .

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                    still dont see why u have to go crit for the electric sylph.. there is 1 passive which boosts crit and we will see how useful it is (triggerrate). the 500 awakeningpoints buff is pretty useless imo.

also after my testing it looks like guardian angel lvl 10 halves the critchance, so its working fine, but rather than reducing the critchance by 50 percentpoints, it lowers it by 50 percent of the actualy critrate (70% -> 35%). however this is just an assumption. in my tests the critrate of my oponent really halved, but there is still a posibilty that the astral works different from what i figured.
                    We cant talk here only about pvp aspect, in spire/mpd/necro u dont meet someone with guard angel astro. And thats why electro sylph will favore crit builds. This is not only about incrase crit rate passive but base which is dmg bost up to 50%. Ofc crit and ewd will get same buff, but difference in dmg will be huge. Ewd bost your dmg up to 50%, crit to 100%. This mean with gaia 1st will make 75% more - crit up to 150%. Dont know how true is this calculation, but No metter what - ewd will sux against crit
                    About pvp, on my server only i use ga astro, in cross server ranking i dont see a lot users too. What means not that big deal with this astro
                    Overall...i change my ewd to crit, ewd is Boring and after v10 u can only rise your atk stat with crit u allways can work on more crit rate^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      We cant talk here only about pvp aspect, in spire/mpd/necro u dont meet someone with guard angel astro. And thats why electro sylph will favore crit builds. This is not only about incrase crit rate passive but base which is dmg bost up to 50%. Ofc crit and ewd will get same buff, but difference in dmg will be huge. Ewd bost your dmg up to 50%, crit to 100%. This mean with gaia 1st will make 75% more - crit up to 150%. Dont know how true is this calculation, but No metter what - ewd will sux against crit
                      About pvp, on my server only i use ga astro, in cross server ranking i dont see a lot users too. What means not that big deal with this astro
                      Overall...i change my ewd to crit, ewd is Boring and after v10 u can only rise your atk stat with crit u allways can work on more crit rate^^
                      going crit after saying ewd works better???damns sylphs really change the mind of people :/

Comment

Archers always hawt in all
                        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          going crit after saying ewd works better???damns sylphs really change the mind of people :/
                          Nah i like ewd but time to change something^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

In R2's dictionary, strongest doesnt exist, however, they made it clear in some presentation that should not be named, the biggest spender will win.
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jIiltxM3aY clearly all are critical and using lighting sylph(Hercules) so ewd will be of no use to anyone all classes will have to adapt to critical unless they want to be owned by archers and than again they have passive critical increase which makes them superior than other classes.

EWD is 50% dmg only(and u cant increase dmg output more than that),while critical stat increase % dmg and plus enhanced determination 50%.

And yea archers do get all :P

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post

Says an archer who has never played a knight...

Comment

Working...
                                X