Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are archers the new hot class post sylph era?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We get tomoro 470%+x matk delphic sylph...problem with high dps delphic is gone

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

tiers lol

i consider anyone who spend a total $1000+ a heavy casher

is Iggy a heavy casher?

Cloud City Chest

Duration: 11/06 00:00 - 11/17 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: As the path to the mysterious Cloud City has opened, now you can seek these in this Castle which is burried deep in the cloud. Open it for a chance to receive Apollo Seal and ONE of the following items:

Cloud City Chest Piece x1
      10,000 Daru
      20,000 Gold
      20,000 Kyanite
      Lvl. 1 - Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1
      Extreme Stamina Potion x2
      Fate Stone x200
      Apollo Seal (R) x1

Price: 39 Balens
      i that the 230 pack you bought? 230*39 =?
      Last edited by mageheal50; 01-21-2014, 11:17 AM.

Comment

he is vip lv9,he sayd spenting 4k balens on jewel hunt is no big cashing,he spentet 2 or 3 days full buf of balens +revive,at least one week of being first in jewel hunt(refer to where he said 4k balens daily for jewel hunt are np) 6k+ mount strenght..hmmm not sure what else :/ lv12 brutal edge as well and purple apollo + 2 more blue sylphs not sure about thse 2 other sylphs thou

Comment

1 0
          2 100
          3 250
          4 500
          5 900
          6 1500
          7 2300
          8 3300
          9 4500
          so, 4500 for vip 9

100 Balens = 1 growth Points

let's just say he had 300 days of vip, so thats 3000 growth points. 1500 points from balens, which is 100*1500 = 150,000 balens = $1500. Let's adjust it to $1200
          $8 * 10 + $1200 = heavy cahser

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            he is vip lv9,he sayd spenting 4k balens on jewel hunt is no big cashing,he spentet 2 or 3 days full buf of balens +revive,at least one week of being first in jewel hunt(refer to where he said 4k balens daily for jewel hunt are np) 6k+ mount strenght..hmmm not sure what else :/ lv12 brutal edge as well and purple apollo + 2 more blue sylphs not sure about thse 2 other sylphs thou
            Well maybe he don't consider that he is heavy it might be relative when compared with earnings.for example my paycheck is around 150$ month so when I hear someone cashed 1000$ for cloudcaller event u can see how someone look heavy casher to me(same goes with everything else u posted 4000 balens for jewel hunt)
            Not having anything against ppl throwing such money just saying how it looks silly to me when they say no cashing and spend 7 of my paychecks(could live happily ever after with money some ppl spend)
            Last edited by senadbasic; 01-21-2014, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              1 0
              2 100
              3 250
              4 500
              5 900
              6 1500
              7 2300
              8 3300
              9 4500
              so, 4500 for vip 9

100 Balens = 1 growth Points

let's just say he had 300 days of vip, so thats 3000 growth points. 1500 points from balens, which is 100*1500 = 150,000 balens = $1500. Let's adjust it to $1200
              $8 * 10 + $1200 = heavy cahser
              he isnt vip since 300 days,server not that old

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
              Well maybe he don't consider that he is heavy it might be relative when compared with earnings.for example my paycheck is around 150$ month so when I hear someone cashed 1000$ for cloudcaller event u can see how someone look heavy casher to me(same goes with everything else u posted 4000 balens for jewel hunt)
              Not having anything against ppl throwing such money just saying how it looks silly to me when they say no cashing and spend 7 of my paychecks(could live happily ever after with money some ppl spend)
              excatly idc about them cashing,but saying they are moderate cashers and then compering themselfes with non-cashers/light or moderate cashers and calling them weak just ***

Comment

Sorry,This is theard about is he casher? Stop spam here zeref...last few pages u dont talk about nuthin else than only how much he spend. This his own thing,for he it is low spending? This is his point and its rly anoying what u post here...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  he isnt vip since 300 days,server not that old
                  then that means more of his growth points came from balens. That makes him a bigger casher than i calced

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                    then that means more of his growth points came from balens. That makes him a bigger casher than i calced
                    Next one...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Sorry,This is theard about is he casher? Stop spam here zeref...last few pages u dont talk about nuthin else than only how much he spend. This his own thing,for he it is low spending? This is his point and its rly anoying what u post here...
                      im quite sure its more annoying when a heavy casher compares himself to a non-casher,it sure is more annoying when someone doesnt accept their class is the best class in the game and with the most advantages,and like i said before archers strongest class right now,what he to discuss where they are or not?people already proved they are

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        im quite sure its more annoying when a heavy casher compares himself to a non-casher,it sure is more annoying when someone doesnt accept their class is the best class in the game and with the most advantages,and like i said before archers strongest class right now,what he to discuss where they are or not?people already proved they are
                        Rly want continue?
                        You cant judge someone when he say how he see his spending...
                        For u it is high cashing,for someone is Nowhere close to this - they just have much more cash than they can spend
                        ABout strongest class he is right, archers and mages are much under power vs knight... this is simple...knight allways beat archer and now have No problems with mages...
                        Mage is good in 1v1 till we have troops,till we dont get higher troops than templars - 115k+ br knight or archer can clear 80v temps under 40 s

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• its not about his cashing its of how he compares himself with non-cashers and calls him self moderate cashers,he wants to do as a moderate casher if he gets killed by a real moderate killed or non-casher?that just pathetic,nah archers own ewd knights however crit knights do indeed own all clases otherwise nah ewd is knight is still weak

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            its not about his cashing its of how he compares himself with non-cashers and calls him self moderate cashers,he wants to do as a moderate casher if he gets killed by a real moderate killed or non-casher?that just pathetic,nah archers own ewd knights however crit knights do indeed own all clases otherwise nah ewd is knight is still weak
                            U miss one simple fact...maybe for he it's moderate cashing? u cant say someone is small/high/hard casher, just only bcs u see it in this way... someone can be rich and for he,he spend low amount of his cash, but for u or someone it's high cashing. And sorry to say that but you are NonCasher - good for u, but i know few 0 cashers,not even free balens users with 100k br and one walk with 5 star iris,close to purple
                            He only show u are weak,this is true...dont judge when u have No point to do that

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• about me being weak refer to my signature...he is a heavy casher...could go on buteither way just nvm... ^^ ,i wonder how much time per day they have and how old their server is? ~_~ so yes they gonna have 100k br 5 star blue iris is easly acchieved assumin you got blue sylph from farming iris and you putet everything on that sylph

Comment

• I reached vip 9 a few weeks ago, which is nearly after a year playing, you really call that heavy cashing? My god stop focussing on what I spend.

And Zeref, 256 started around march, when I made my account on r2 (before that I played on another server, not r2). So yes, it's 300 +/- days...
                                So let's say I spent 2000 dollars on the game over that time, is that heavy cashing?
                                I used to spend more going out in a couple of months... Don't get me started on my cigarette cost in the past... (or try keeping the girlfriend happy lol).
                                One month I buy nothing, the other month I buy too much. I haven't spent a dime this month yet, didn't even buy the dragon clothing.
                                Who do you think you are for judging me? You're just a jealous weak player who can't stand others because they cash.
                                You often trolled on posts here complaining about cashers, it's not just me. If it bothers you that much, just quit and let us play.
                                Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-23-2014, 04:09 AM.
                                Player Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X