This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    my dear man early when i started to play game there were plenty events that give lucky charm and i think u meant that instead of lucky clover second on fashion events early u could have obtained lucky charm there were even event for synth lvl 2 clothing other thing they can be bought in market much cheaper than shop for bound balens

also there is proof that many got lvl 4+ clothing on my server as i said its not big deal
    i know nothing of the game because i don't know how to get hawkstrider for free.
    but synth lvl 2 clothing don't give u lucky charm. u can get them on halloween events though. for 15 event tokens.
    and u stated in other thread that apollo is a cash-only apollo, while in truth we can get it for free.
    yet u are the pros and know everything about the game. oh my.

Comment

my dear man early when i started to play game there were plenty events that give lucky charm and i think u meant that instead of lucky clover second on fashion events early u could have obtained lucky charm there were even event for synth lvl 2 clothing other thing they can be bought in market much cheaper than shop for bound balens

also there is proof that many got lvl 4+ clothing on my server as i said its not big deal
      Dear woman, that may be true, but the fact remains you're still a little **'er who cant get her facts straight Good day

Comment

• Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
        i know nothing of the game because i don't know how to get hawkstrider for free.
        but synth lvl 2 clothing don't give u lucky charm
        and u stated in other thread that apollo is a cash-only apollo, while in truth we can get it for free.
        yet u are the pros and know everything about the game. oh my.
        ok there was missing (,) in sentence still it dont explicit say synth lvl 2 cloth and u get charm

Comment

but if im not paying anymore and winning and they are paying more and not winning how its pay2win its not valid anymore

and yes that blue thing u marked i never said i didn't pay for vip why do u need to make it big its not something im ashamed of
          u still ever pay and because u ever did pay it will still vaild it's pay 2 win.
          so u are saying, if some1 didn't pay anymore, it's not valid as pay 2 win game?
          if Zebq stopped spending now, and the others still paying more and more to catch up to him, he's not paying to win? oh my god dear man.
          it explicit like u said u get charms from synth lvl 2 cloth.
          just admit that u never wrong and u have to be the absolute truth anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
            Dear woman, that may be true, but the fact remains you're still a little **'er who cant get her facts straight Good day
            dear man i just gave u proof and u are still in denial

Comment

• You win nothing. Your server cashers are dumbasses, but that didn't mean you're winning anything.

Get #1 in class wars and we can talk.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

u still ever pay and because u ever did pay it will still vaild it's pay 2 win.
                so u are saying, if some1 didn't pay anymore, it's not valid as pay 2 win game?
                if Zebq stopped spending now, and the others still paying more and more to catch up to him, he's not paying to win? oh my god dear man.
                so u saying im paying2win when i stop paying2win ?how can i pay if i stoped paying u are confused

Comment

• or senad. go here
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ing-in-Wartune
                  already, i'm tired of talking to u, u know.

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    You win nothing. Your server cashers are dumbasses, but that didn't mean you're winning anything.

Get #1 in class wars and we can talk.
                    what was there when there were not cw why do u hold so much for cw what was winning than for u tell me your definitions of win than

Comment

dear man i just gave u proof and u are still in denial
                      I have no proof... give me real proof, all you have given me is words and you have proved your words are like wind! I name you a Southron turncloak, Ser!

Give me some real proof.

Comment

or senad. go here
                        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ing-in-Wartune
                        already, i'm tired of talking to u, u know.
                        u are not tired u are just proving im right and u are wrong why cant u just admit and move on

Comment

what was there when there were not cw why do u hold so much for cw what was winning than for u tell me your definitions of win than
                          Win any cross-server events.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

but if im not paying anymore and winning and they are paying more and not winning how its pay2win its not valid anymore

and yes that blue thing u marked i never said i didn't pay for vip why do u need to make it big its not something im ashamed of
                            Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                            so u saying im paying2win when i stop paying2win ?how can i pay if i stoped paying u are confused
                            i'm saying it's still valid as long as u EVER pay, even if u did stop.
                            if u stopped paying, then it's not pay 2 win anymore, what if Zebq stopped paying, and those who want to catch up pay MORE and MORE but still can't win?
                            u stated zebq as a non-casher in ur statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                              I have no proof... give me real proof, all you have given me is words and you have proved your words are like wind! I name you a Southron turncloak, Ser!

Give me some real proof.
                              i told u that on my server 80% ppl got lvl 4 cloths + if im casher and 4rth in rankings than how come someone 8 pages back got same clothing

Comment

i'm saying it's still valid as long as u EVER pay, even if u did stop.
                                if u stopped paying, then it's not pay 2 win anymore, what if Zebq stopped paying, and those who want to catch up pay MORE and MORE but still can't win?
                                u stated zebq as a non-casher in ur statement.

if u stopped paying, then it's not pay 2 win anymore

case closed im glad u agree with me

Comment

Working...
                                X