Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AznRanger
    replied
    Yeah i think i prefer Battlegrounds to be bracket by BR so the campers can move on to their own Battleground with there own BR, instead of always picking on lower BR its just not fair to the lower BR people. Instead of Battlegrounds being separated by level why not separated them by BR like 10 - 25k, 26k - 40k, 41 - 50k, 50 - 70k, and so on. due to this matter its impossible for lower BR players to even gain any honor. the only time they can get honor is from GB, Either they change the Battleground system or they give us a
    choice in entering Cross Server BG or stay in our own server BG

this is what R2 should do to help lower BR players gain honor too.. its just my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• R293072245
    replied
    A lot of what I've seen on this thread are some good points both ways - for good and ill. :3

I actually started to put somethings similar on my thread until I ran across this one! hehe

Anyway, you can find a couple of ideas there too. Add your own if you have any!

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....please-comment!!!
    Last edited by R293072245; 09-10-2014, 05:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by R23078104 View Post
    I think battle ground should be based on br so that other people have the chance to get titles not have all these people with br like 20k and over attacking people with low br because they cant beat someone with the same br as them.. You need to start making things a little fairer for the lower br in the game so they can a least catch up to some of the others.
    all nba players should be 1.90m high, else it is unfair

Leave a comment:

• KrustyRO9400
    replied
    True, it's not fair, i just met lv 39 54k br lv 44 49k br, i have 6 days since i join new server, how can i beat those guys when my br is 18k? this is a big joke, same with arena, today i take almost 30k dmg on 1 hit...this isn't fair

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by R23078104 View Post
    I think battle ground should be based on br so that other people have the chance to get titles not have all these people with br like 20k and over attacking people with low br because they cant beat someone with the same br as them.. You need to start making things a little fairer for the lower br in the game so they can a least catch up to some of the others.
    It's not that they can't beat someone of their own BR. Killing lower BR takes less time = less time needed to cap honor It's called optimization.

Leave a comment:

• R23078104
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jbyram2
    replied
    Bg should be bracketed by talent level..that would eliminate the problem.

Leave a comment:

• moonshine11
    replied
    I just want fair battleground

I am lvl 76 everyday I try to go to bg but cant go in because all lvl 80 's this is a load of **** because all lvl 80 now have advanced skills,advanced dragon souls ,2 more astral's they need their own bg if u want to say im whining fine I don't really care it is unfair if anyone disagrees ill trade toons with u for your lvl 80 and u can enter bg with my lvl 76 then see what unfair is for you're self plz make 80 on ther own bg it ruins a part of the game I used to enjoy

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
    from what i see in your sig (lv 59, 62k br), you have easy mode bg i guess
    lol once you can make friends with the high br players and avoid the mean ones you can do as you please in those bgs

Leave a comment:

• heuheuheu
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    True, I usually beat lvl 60+ players when I fall into there bracket easy but the HS is usually the main problem for me as they can stun me for 3 turns and kill me off fast
    from what i see in your sig (lv 59, 62k br), you have easy mode bg i guess

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
    The things is people who got 110k BR can remove items and get into the lower BR catergory. Unless you cap stuff like skills and HS you are going to have problems. This is why they do BG with level brackets.

DarkMeph
    True, I usually beat lvl 60+ players when I fall into there bracket easy but the HS is usually the main problem for me as they can stun me for 3 turns and kill me off fast

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    The things is people who got 110k BR can remove items and get into the lower BR catergory. Unless you cap stuff like skills and HS you are going to have problems. This is why they do BG with level brackets.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• baroner
    replied
    Battle Ground

With all the cashers in Wartune ,I would like to see Battle Grounds organized by battle rate and not player level,ie over 100k br ,over90k br and so on, this way everybody would have a better chance in B G to cart and win fight , and not be stuck in camp by the same lvl players with twice the br.

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    Originally posted by karthick_314 View Post
    Just an example. Doesn't necessarily have to be 20K br brackets. Can be a 25K bracket or a 30K or 40K br bracket untill a certain br, say like till 120K or even till 150K br And we can have a even higher bracket from there on and/or something like 200K br & above bracket for all 200K+ br players. Cuz most campers are from 55-59 & 60-64 lvl brackets and players have to deal with campers who have twice their br. So making a bracket based on both lvl and br can make things fair to the lower br players and also campers won't have weak players to toy with and will have to level up to the enter the next lvl bracket since there won't be muck weak players in their gb or even worse there won't be anyone for them to bully. Also on next lvl bracket they get to fight players with br close to theirs or higher than theirs and hav a taste of what it feels like to be picked again and again by the same person. Just my suggestion.
    Rahter than complaining about campers, why not actually look into why they chose that path? Campers are nothing new and a great strategy for those who dont want to pay tons of cash to be able to compete. People camp to gain honor so they can get lord divine rank before they become level 70+ which is where alot of the heavy cashers are at. Also those who camp miss out on a lot of stuff because they want to minimize the amount of xp they get while they work to get the next gear they need.

Leave a comment:

• karthick_314
    replied
    Just an example. Doesn't necessarily have to be 20K br brackets. Can be a 25K bracket or a 30K or 40K br bracket untill a certain br, say like till 120K or even till 150K br And we can have a even higher bracket from there on and/or something like 200K br & above bracket for all 200K+ br players. Cuz most campers are from 55-59 & 60-64 lvl brackets and players have to deal with campers who have twice their br. So making a bracket based on both lvl and br can make things fair to the lower br players and also campers won't have weak players to toy with and will have to level up to the enter the next lvl bracket since there won't be muck weak players in their gb or even worse there won't be anyone for them to bully. Also on next lvl bracket they get to fight players with br close to theirs or higher than theirs and hav a taste of what it feels like to be picked again and again by the same person. Just my suggestion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X