The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make it fairer!

I'm losing too much honor dying to people too close to me!

My logic is flawed!

The honor system sucks. It's only in place to encourage high level VIP. That said, BG's aren't suppose to be fair.... That's how your encourage people to get stronger.. By making weak ones.. weak. It's kinda like natural selection, except when you lose, you're not dead.

Comment

• ya agree to that coze "lvl30-39" the lvl 34 and below always got bullied by the 35-39 as they got the set so its a big difference

Comment

• ya agree to that coze "lvl30-39" the lvl 34 and below always got bullied by the 35-39 as they got the set so its a big difference

Comment

• Originally posted by Khuptong_crusade View Post
          ya agree to that coze "lvl30-39" the lvl 34 and below always got bullied by the 35-39 as they got the set so its a big difference
          No need to double post. Also we already stated people will whine no matter what the lvl range is. People just don't like being attacked which is dumb bc this game is about pvp it is about war. Hence the name wartune but I think they should change the name of the game to whinetune. Since too many people whine about everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by R213385699 View Post
            By minimizing the level gaps, you give a good player, a chance to do damage to the higher levels.
            Level means nothing..I see ppl with pvp set and they can do nothing coz set is only good thing they have..their char is too weak for 50+ bg..I mean now with xp boost which is different on every server they simply level up to fast and then whine "how unfair bg is"..instead they should take time to make their cahr strong..they will whine no matter what u give them, simply coz they dont know how to play game and they think that if they level fast enough they will be gods.. -.- I mean really what ppl with 15-25k br in 50-59 bracket look for, except for beeing farmed for honor..

Comment

• we have 3 people in guild who refuse to leave lvl 39 bgs.the highest llv in br is 31k what chance do people have against that in 30-39 bg divided by br will even it out. but this will never happen as it will screw cashers over.

Comment

• Battleground

The level differance in the battlegrounds makes it so un fun to play if you are not at the high end level of the battleground, i.e its kinda pointless a lvl 50 going up against a 59, maybe you could look into the grouping and splitting the battleground match up levels instead of 40-49 and 50 -59 u could change it to 40-44 , 45 - 49 , 50 - 54, 55 - 59 etc etc. just a thought ????

Comment

• first, there is 30-39 and 40-lvlcap
                  now, 10 lvl bracket
                  wants, 5 lvl bracket
                  im guessing next would be, EVERY LEVEL bracket!

Comment

• No they won't be happy then. They just want no more battle allowed. They want just everyone to cart now and no more battles anymore.

on topic: You will still be complaining if they reduced it that low. Let's just get it straight. You don't want any battle at all. Deal with how it is bc that is how it is going to be. There is no real way to make things fair. I know it sucks when your in the low end of the bracket but you will gradually get to where you want to be at. If you can't handle it then don't do BG until you get to the half way point. Example BG is at 30-39. Don't do BG until your lvl 35 or so. Same with 40-49-50-59 etc,

Comment

• I see ppl with 15k - 25k br in 50-59 bracket..you guys leveled to fast and now whine..stop doing quests and work on your br not xp..I see many ppl with 55 set and guess what ( and I am lvl 58, so if guy 3 lvl lower cant do nothing, I think that he has nothing to ask for except beeing farmed for honor..) they do no dmg to me..hm I wonder why..Take time to make your char strong..and just to let you know ppl 10 lvls higher than me lose against AI in duels..so what do you think how much levels means..?

Comment

• I think that the groups in battleground should be grouped by Battle Rating and not by the level of player
                        today I had as opponents, players with more than 60% of the battle rating than I
                        I have the level of Academy and almost all technologies to the maximum and rarely gain
                        Also i think badly the World Properity, because it creates the illusion that we are strong in our server, but when faced players werent stronger than older servers, then we conclude that we are very late and why not, the strategy used was't the most correct
                        This is what I think

Comment

• What level are you Thuder?

Comment

• battleground is fine as it is now.. stop whining

Comment

• Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                              battleground is fine as it is now.. stop whining
                              Of course it is good ....
                              30 players, only 2 or 3 is dominating
                              the remaining "feed them"

But Wartune, no less correct things, starting with the Battle Guilds. I dont to understand why only 8 have the right to fight each others (the draw is always predictable). For weeks I was hurt because my guild had no right to fight other. But I'm always with the feeling that I'm to see evil things

I'm lvl 63 and mage and play this game at 4 months

Comment

• Well I am lvl 58 knight, and play 5 months, but last 2 I am working on strength of my char, and that is what ppl should do..level up slower and make you char stronger.. in 50 bracket you should have at least 30k br, but I see ppl with 35 set..what are they doing there..when I hit 50 I also was fodder, I died 5-10 times to make 3-4 kills and guess what I didn't whine, I just made my knight stronger..

Comment

Working...
                                X