• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Mr
    started a topic Kabam S13 West - Merger support thread

Kabam S13 West - Merger support thread

Hello all,

As per the recommendation of EsmeWeatherwax and TheGuardingDark, this is a support thread to show the G.Ms that Kabam S13/11 wants/needs a merger.

S13/11 has been losing players at a substantial rate, having only 80 or so players online for any given world boss, the most active guilds only able to scrape together around 20 online members at any given time, and just an all around stagnation of the server due to a diminishing player base.

For S13/11 players: Please post your support and your in game name, and hopefully with enough support we can make a merger happen.

For non S13/11 players, I ask that you refrain from posting such that this post remains open for S13/11 only members.

Thanks again to EsmeWeatherwas and TheGuardingDark for the recommendation,

-smexyD-

edit: For the forum mods: The ticket for this is case #88429
    edit2: changed from S13 to S13/11
    Last edited by Mr.Mr; 04-21-2014, 11:59 AM.

• Imperias
    replied
    Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    I agree with you.... Your server really needs a merge and not just any merge... it should be an immediate merge, otherwise the players that are currently on that server might leave due to boredom and loss of friends.
    Of course! If I were a player on that server, I would certainly consider leaving because of the low activity. What's the point of staying around if you're unable to socialize with anyone but the NPC's roaming Cloud
    City. Also, if friends are leaving, that's just boosting your chances of leaving as well. R2 need to put a good amount of consideration into just which servers they merge. They're doing the complete opposite of what it is they should be doing in this case: Merging the servers that are overpopulated as it is and just leaving the servers that are actually desperate for a merge. As far as I'm aware, only a few of the correct servers were merged during the last Server Merges that took place. As for the others? It wasn't needed at all.

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    I agree with you.... Your server really needs a merge and not just any merge... it should be an immediate merge, otherwise the players that are currently on that server might leave due to boredom and loss of friends.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mr
    replied
    Bringing this back up because of this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	proof3.png
Views:	1
Size:	730.6 KB
ID:	1688422

Our server is dying, and needs the help, please merge our server!!!

Leave a comment:

• R218569338
    replied
    Bump for a merge!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mr
    replied
    If you guys really need a merge in your server, then I'm in for it. Good luck in game.
    Originally posted by Imperias View Post
    You know, if people need a server merge, and are having really difficult activity issues where there are only say 10 - 20 active people on daily, then of course you're in need of a merge! It much be really difficult when it comes to things such as the Guild Battle. If things are really that bad, then there's no other way to solve the issue than merge the servers. It makes me mad when I see similar posts like this, requesting a server merge, and people come on and just comment saying; 'go to a new server then'. They obviously don't understand that once you advance really far into a certain server, and spend cash to develop your character, that you can't just "go to a new server". It's just that simple! It's comments like that that really irritate me.

In my opinion, if things are really bad on your server, then no questions asked; You have all rights to a merge! Save the servers! And save the game!

It is really nice to see some outside support for a merger for us. It shows that this community as a whole wants to stick together and keep the game fun for all.

Leave a comment:

• Imperias
    replied
    You know, if people need a server merge, and are having really difficult activity issues where there are only say 10 - 20 active people on daily, then of course you're in need of a merge! It much be really difficult when it comes to things such as the Guild Battle. If things are really that bad, then there's no other way to solve the issue than merge the servers. It makes me mad when I see similar posts like this, requesting a server merge, and people come on and just comment saying; 'go to a new server then'. They obviously don't understand that once you advance really far into a certain server, and spend cash to develop your character, that you can't just "go to a new server". It's just that simple! It's comments like that that really irritate me.

In my opinion, if things are really bad on your server, then no questions asked; You have all rights to a merge! Save the servers! And save the game!

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    If you guys really need a merge in your server, then I'm in for it. Good luck in game.

Leave a comment:

• R218569338
    replied
    some of our top guilds are merging with others just to stay alive and get more help. It's sad seeing some prominent guilds that made an impression on the server disappear. We really need a merge :/

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Mr View Post
    This is the only reason a lot of people are still playing, or have played as long as they have. When one person quits, often it causes an entire group of people to quit. We saw this happen 2-3 weeks ago, and probably happens more often then I am aware.
    You're correct. A friend helps each other, and they make each other to grow, but when one of the friend goes away that's how the rest will be.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mr
    replied
    We play Wartune to have fun and to also socialize with friends. But when these friends(best friends) are gone, this can now portray an image to the seer to leave the game as well. I have lost so many best friends in my server, but at least I have to do what needs to be done and also make friends when I see them.
    This is the only reason a lot of people are still playing, or have played as long as they have. When one person quits, often it causes an entire group of people to quit. We saw this happen 2-3 weeks ago, and probably happens more often then I am aware.

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by Userl337 View Post
    Yeah a lot of player are quitting lately...
    ...probably because they figured out the really greedyness of R2Games.

I have noticed on our server as well. In the past few months we lost about 60 players in total so far, of which a lot of good friends.

Seems Wartune is coming to an end...
    We play Wartune to have fun and to also socialize with friends. But when these friends(best friends) are gone, this can now portray an image to the seer to leave the game as well. I have lost so many best friends in my server, but at least I have to do what needs to be done and also make friends when I see them.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Mr View Post
    You worried me there for a second, cause I thought I had somehow lost the thread lol.
    Well, you know, gotta keep people on their toes.

Leave a comment:

• R218569338
    replied
    Yes, the vampires are hungry! We need a merge!

Leave a comment:

• daBiche
    replied
    Please find a merge for us, we need some new blood. . .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X