This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes oxy 2 slasher reflect shield and intercept
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

yes they have better stats then my team one is level 50 even butt hats not the point of this topic the point is aoe damage should not do more damage then single target i even tell my mages that in turn taking pvp game 1 class should not hit 3 target for same damage as other hit 1 taget for that is mathmatically illogical like i said if knight whirlwind did 6k used 25 rage and was on 10 sec cd you would see 3 knight teams everywhere and people would complain about it
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Yes it seems unfair at first but again as I'm stating.

If both you and the other team were exactly matched. I mean Gskills and everything. Your team would win.

So now that means you would be OP wouldn't it?

The reason the mages have such a huge AoE burst is because honestly, they are the squishiest class.

both archers and knights come up with a PASSIVE 20% hp buff.

And don't get me wrong its not anything at these low levels, but as the game progresses you will see that knights get to be extremely strong.

The only reason you don't quite match up to them right now is because of two main things.

1) World boss Damage output.
        2) Crypt levels.

These two things come early on in the game to mages to put them ahead for a good while. This is till you also are able to actually compete with them. (50+)

Thats honestly the only reason (aside from if they just buy gems out the wazoo from store) that you can't beat them right now.

Comment

also how do you think other players feel when my mage do 1 aoe and kill their whole team its just not right 90 percent of other teams dont even get a turn

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
            you cannot have a turn style play game with pvp and have 1 class hit all 3 target for the same damage as everyone else hit 1 player for. 3 mage arena team all do aoe fire and hit all group for massive damage then its my turn i get to hit 1 player for same damage as they hit 3, that is bullcrap.either nerf the aoe or allow me to run around and hit 3 player for single attack when it my turn.no other pvp game allows aoe to hit harder then single attack skill cause that makes it unfair.so reduce the aoe by some and increase the single target damage of mage to compisate for the aoe damage reduction.you can even make it like this in arena and pvp aoe does 50 percent less damage and single attack does 50 percent more while for dungeon no change is need the can aoe they little butts off on monsters thats how alot of games do so they dont weaken the pve ability of the class
            Saw This Coming Since I Posted That Mage Guide ._.
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Trust me when i say its only OP at low levels, and you will soon laugh at 3 teams of same class.
              I know, its hard to imagine right now because of how OP everything seems, but it evens out so much when all the support starts coming in from certain skills.

Comment

yes i know most things always level out at endgame levels but what sucks is if your not the flavor of the month class in this game you get left behind like even in wb as a knight i do like 600k damage so i get little bit of gold and daru compared to mage and archer that double my damage so when i fight in duel i always have the lowest level troops i still win but dang i would really crush them is i had lvl 45 troops like them instead of lvl 39 but i still win somehow

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                  yes i know most things always level out at endgame levels but what sucks is if your not the flavor of the month class in this game you get left behind like even in wb as a knight i do like 600k damage so i get little bit of gold and daru compared to mage and archer that double my damage so when i fight in duel i always have the lowest level troops i still win but dang i would really crush them is i had lvl 45 troops like them instead of lvl 39 but i still win somehow
                  Right now the biggest thing with the world boss is the ability of the archer and mage to both double hit on command.
                  Knight CAN do it but only 1 time with the slash and its not that effective / really freaking hard to do.

So they are basically hitting the WB 2x to your 1x = a massive surge in damage.

Comment

yes i can double hit wb but it doesnt do any more then if i set slashers and destroyer up only on bar and hit afk mode i make same either way and double hit requires alot more effort

Comment

So as a tank knight is it good to use shadow thrasher? Sorry for going off topic I just really want to get the right build set up for my knight. Not exactly sure what skills to use and when to points in them. Right now I have no intercept but I can rest if need be. Do you get any of the special attacks or no?

Also i find whenever i use apollo shield it has a very long delay on it. Thus the other team gets a hit or 2 right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                        So as a tank knight is it good to use shadow thrasher? Sorry for going off topic I just really want to get the right build set up for my knight. Not exactly sure what skills to use and when to points in them. Right now I have no intercept but I can rest if need be. Do you get any of the special attacks or no?

Also i find whenever i use apollo shield it has a very long delay on it. Thus the other team gets a hit or 2 right away.
                        Intercept is a PvP skill (period)
                        Shadow thrasher can be used PvP/PvE but remember that DoT is not that high even stacked, tho I have tried it and it does some nice damage.

The real question here is, what kind of team are you going to be working with?
                        Are you wanting to support more, or is your team looking for you to tank more (have a second knight)

Comment

lol ... now a mage nerf thread. whats next? nerf the wb damage cuz it 1hits tha nubs? Mages have the weakest defense and hp in the game. You build for something else, then dont expect to stomp on a Mage. Try fighting with 3 mages on YOUR level/BR. Nerfing RoF will only make mages trash. and trash in arena too. RoF is our main DPS, if you wish to nerf RoF, then nerf Multi shot, nerf Reflect ...
                          Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

LoL Good Topic!
                            Just today me and other 2 knights just dueled a triple mages and guess what?!?!?! WE WON!! Kudos to Valkyrie and Mifisto! >>>Reverse damage is OP!
                            Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
                            IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
                            Lvl: 76
                            Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
                            Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
                            IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
                            LvL: 40

Comment

ya but kevin they was lvl 33

Comment

Originally posted by kevin911 View Post
                                LoL Good Topic!
                                Just today me and other 2 knights just dueled a triple mages and guess what?!?!?! WE WON!! Kudos to Valkyrie and Mifisto! >>>Reverse damage is OP!
                                Yeh Lv.2 Is Nice But...still won't beat 3 Mages sorry but it's **, even if you COULD get it off in the 1st try, 625x2= 1250, 1250x3=3750 dmg to themselves if ALL had lv.2 Reverse (Most advanced mages have 15k+ hp) that is NOTHING you won't last, don't feel proud ya knocked off sum nubs ^^
                                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X