This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
    relax lance. knight will shine at 50 an above. and me, archer, will suck after that. lolz...
    Archers..."Could" Redeem Themselves...You can Do Iiiiiit!! (Deep Freeze helps you get in 2 fair shots against mages, keep it up o/)

Originally posted by EndLessPain View Post
    blah blah blah cry more we all know tanks are strong ur just playing it wrong so ****.
    ^ What He Said I Approve
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
      ya cause this 5 button turn style game is so hard gtfo endless pain it take so much skill to put 3 mages on 1 side and all use rof and kill everything on the screen
      You Shoulda rolled mage? why not complain on how OP they are in BG too?...with hp regen and heals...oh and how they're always high in cata rankings...oh and by your logic...does this mean they don't get in 2 shots for every one of yours in arena? why not QQ 'bout that?
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

na i dont like rolling the easymode class in any game and like i said top 10 every 3 days and have only spent 4.99 on this game so i must have no clue how to play it
        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
          na i dont like rolling the easymode class in any game and like i said top 10 every 3 days and have only spent 4.99 on this game so i must have no clue how to play it
          Ok...so top 10 every 3 days...you get your 3 day rewards every 3 days...you obviously claim to be pro...and oh em gee only $4.99? FOR REALZ?!!! *sarcasm* ~.~ then stop complaining about mages winning in 3v3, yes we all know it, some of us have experienced, I personally attempt to always run 3 mage team, if not i roll with my server's top archer+ an Xtra ._.
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

im not really complaining i run with 2 mages myself and get about 140 insigs in 1 hour of arena i just feel bad for the other guys that dont even get a turn cause rof kill their whole team in 1 turn.also anytime i dont have 2 mages on my team im lucky to get 70 insigs in a hour so you see what im saying here.but like i said we will see how it plays out at 80. if i hand your 3 teamates a 9mm with 1 bullet in it and my 3 teamates machine guns you have a chance to win but not very high chance
            Last edited by lance137; 09-28-2012, 01:06 PM.
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

lol after reading all this arena is arena plain and simple, you want to earn sigs fast guess what the best way to do it is to lose on purpose, one hour nothing but losses 215 sigs...never got that much before winning even when it was 6 a win....just saying
              giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
              server 164 brighthollow
              class : archer
              current level : 54
              favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

just got done with arena today i had 2 lvl 46 archers 19800 br on my team and we could not get a win every team we face was knight and 2 mage and rof destroyed both the archers in seconds i guess its working as intended they both dead im standing there with half hp left thinking where are my 2 mages today

Comment

Beat by class? Definitely... every MMO created favors Mages. If you seriously thought this one would be different, then you need to stop playing MMO's. They are and always will be overpowered. Your mdef will never ever ever be close to minimizing the aoe (both of their aoes x 3 players that hit as hard as single target atks, yeah that one). And cata bosses? lol 6 bosses in a row all heavy on matk.... thats not biased at all hahaha grats mages

Comment

maybe 215 for both 1300 and 1900 i just did a naked arena team a few days ago and we got 86 for the hour with the quest giving 10 it is a good strat i would have got more naked today then with the 2 archers trying to win
                    Last edited by lance137; 09-28-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoez1 View Post
                      Beat by class? Definitely... every MMO created favors Mages. If you seriously thought this one would be different, then you need to stop playing MMO's. They are and always will be overpowered. Your mdef will never ever ever be close to minimizing the aoe (both of their aoes x 3 players that hit as hard as single target atks, yeah that one). And cata bosses? lol 6 bosses in a row all heavy on matk.... thats not biased at all hahaha grats mages
                      so true just ask ghostcralwer wow dev that plays what? oh ya a mage

Comment

All of you seem to forget one important point here. The PvP Set for Level 45 also reduce the enemies Mdef by 1500 (Level 35 / 1000). So that you will end at 2.5k mdef and that is compared to 3 mages with close to 7k or even more matk = nothing! :P
                        Knights are not made for these fights, since their passive skill Devine Blessing only boosts pdef +20%
                        If you are facing a 3 archers team they might think oh hell this 3 Knights team is OP with all the pdef i cant even scratch them. :P
                        So learn to live with the fact that knights arent supposed to win against a 3 mages team! Your strengths are against other knights and archers.
                        And even if you start focusing on pushing your mdef as high as possible you will end up with way less pdef, patk or hitpoints (concerning to which gems you will remove to socket mdef ones')

Comment

im a 47 mage with a 3 mages formation arena team of 23k BR each, so i know what i am talking , we are not a OP class, let see the facts in our point of view
                          1) we have found knights intercep pretty anoying, a 3 knight formation with a bit of luck can cancel all the 1rs AOE with such a litle efort? and then began to kill us with 5k hits each and aimin to the lower hp mage that is near death or death after the 2 round
                          2) one mage can do up to 24k Damage to all of us (in last row formation) with the use of a single level 2 rage rune

so this is been OP, your kiding ;D we kill or die thats the true, we are the glass artillery of the game we dont have time for healing or taking prisioners, Knight and archers that are getting level 50 would bring a new world of pvp with the use of the 5 astral, and we are hoping this thead still exist after that.

Comment

i saw something about intercept and RoF, but thats bull cause it never works
                            the RoF always hits first
                            ALWAYS

Comment

Originally posted by R23126408 View Post
                              i saw something about intercept and RoF, but thats bull cause it never works
                              the RoF always hits first
                              ALWAYS
                              Not to mention that they don't even stand at the front.
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Mages winning, you don't say. It's almost like people who say they aren't are too blind to see the top players.

Comment

Working...
                                X