bare with it... you will die fast
      Cambrooke

S103
      Guild: Beast
      Class Mage
      Might Rank #2
      VIP 8

Comment

pwned ! work on ur refine and astral or whatsoever to reduce damage taken ... well , i actually doing fine with 2 warrior 1 mage against 3 mage we are doing good
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

went 49-0 and 48-0 yesterday in arenas me knight and 2 mage easymode
          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Yesterday did GA with a mage and two knights and pwned about every group we ran into except the cashers...
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

both knights and archs have aoe skills, just use them.......and tbh mages r EZ if they r in the front row

Comment

Yea but knights AoE sucks hard for the rage/damage. Frankly not worth having in 3v3. There are better skills to have in that situation really.
                Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                  Yea but knights AoE sucks hard for the rage/damage. Frankly not worth having in 3v3. There are better skills to have in that situation really.
                  yeah 50 rage cost sucks dont it? ._.
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                    yeah 50 rage cost sucks dont it? ._.
                    Yep like a hoover. That's using slasher and either an auto attack or ultimate slasher and then another slasher before you can even use it and for what? 2k damage to everything if you are lucky? Give me something else to use.
                    Yitien:

Comment

Yep like a hoover. That's using slasher and either an auto attack or ultimate slasher and then another slasher before you can even use it and for what? 2k damage to everything if you are lucky? Give me something else to use.
                      Apollo's Shield o/
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                        both knights and archs have aoe skills, just use them.......and tbh mages r EZ if they r in the front row
                        But who puts mages in front row, unless it's a heavy casher with 6-8k BR above you. Besides 3 mage aoe groups, which I haven't seen much. Yeah, just use a 50 rage warrior aoe in a fight where the aoe would be the first and last thing you do besides grabbing rage. The battles don't last long, mind you. The archer aoe is not that bad when leveled, but you'd still need at least 1 other archer. The archer aoe at start can be fired at 2 round soonest, usually 3rd round and then wait 20 seconds and 45 rage, translating to 5-9 rounds later to it's use again. Yes, it won't fire again.

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                          Apollo's Shield o/
                          There's that too. So can't wait to get it. *Lovingly thinking* high lvl guild skills in defense/endurance, high lvl orange astrals pdef, mdef, block, and hp and then using apollo's shield.../drools a little
                          Yitien:

Comment

There's that too. So can't wait to get it. *Lovingly thinking* high lvl guild skills in defense/endurance, high lvl orange astrals pdef, mdef, block, and hp and then using apollo's shield.../drools a little
                            *weeps a little at the enemies soon to face him*
                            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

aoe 3 mages? >> oh its like those annoying mages on my server and say ( see u^^) (good bye^^) (ty for the best^^) they really sure win( grim reaper) on arena and BG. even vs with 2K higher BR from them they still win.... Auto game over( its like MegaFlare from DarkBahammut on FF10 Internasional)

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWind View Post
                                aoe 3 mages? >> oh its like those annoying mages on my server and say ( see u^^) (good bye^^) (ty for the best^^) they really sure win( grim reaper) on arena and BG. even vs with 2K higher BR from them they still win.... Auto game over( its like MegaFlare from DarkBahammut on FF10 Internasional)
                                MegaFlare!!!!!!! \o/
                                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X