This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
    lol ... now a mage nerf thread. whats next? nerf the wb damage cuz it 1hits tha nubs? Mages have the weakest defense and hp in the game. You build for something else, then dont expect to stomp on a Mage. Try fighting with 3 mages on YOUR level/BR. Nerfing RoF will only make mages trash. and trash in arena too. RoF is our main DPS, if you wish to nerf RoF, then nerf Multi shot, nerf Reflect ...
    i said to increase the single target mage damage and only nerf the aoe u really think it fair you can damage all 3 of my team for the same amount as we can damage 1 and its your turn again to cast meteor i dont think so but will will see at endgame how it plays out
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

You're asking to nerf our main DPS (RoF) buffing Lightning Bolt isn't the case.
      Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

hmmm... after "archer op with 100% crit low rage, have double hit also, n king of WB" , now the "mage OP" tread. i wonder when knight's turn.?? LOL.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

another thing that mages are good in multi dungeon lvl 45-50 without them.. feel the 4k bleeding each turn LOL
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
            Yeh Lv.2 Is Nice But...still won't beat 3 Mages sorry but it's **, even if you COULD get it off in the 1st try, 625x2= 1250, 1250x3=3750 dmg to themselves if ALL had lv.2 Reverse (Most advanced mages have 15k+ hp) that is NOTHING you won't last, don't feel proud ya knocked off sum nubs ^^
            Ok?? xD doesn't mean they're noobs.
            Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
            IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
            Lvl: 76
            Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
            Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
            IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
            LvL: 40

Comment

lance137 if i read corectly you are lvl 45 knight with 20k br with 3.9k mdef? dude 4 tank you are so low at that lvl, im archer 36lvl and have 3.5k mdef if i drink pot then 3.8k mdef, work on your stats and it will all be fine 4 you

Comment

My Knight on S11 is level 37 with 2k9 MDef, without Orange Astrals and a proper set. At level 45, less than 4k Mdef is like suicide going against Mages. Try going up 3 Knights for once, like in top 20 or so. As Mages, you'll feel the pressure.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

i think you guys better look around at knights mdef unbuffed you will see 3900 is pretty stout
                  Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                    hmmm... after "archer op with 100% crit low rage, have double hit also, n king of WB" , now the "mage OP" tread. i wonder when knight's turn.?? LOL.
                    wow here i was thinking i was the only person who is waiting for someone to complain about knights
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

yes complain about the knight our damage sucks everyone else defenses are on par with ours even though we are tanks.the majority of knights get 70kg 70kdaru from world boss while everyone else doubles that amount so our troops are harder to keep leveled up.archer shoot us 4 times in duels before its our turn. lowest mdef in game cause real tanks dont need defense.blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                        Mages> Will be Op Throughout The Entire Game (Period) They Will Continue To Be A Pain

Knights> They Outshine Archers @ Lv.50+ (You guys are almost there, you can do IIIttt)

Archers> Yeah Their Reign was nice till "some nice dude" *cough* began posting Mage skill build threads and mages started pwning in every server...they MIGHT regain their reign back when talents come out...or cash till ya drop Like Onimad ._.
                        Last edited by ProNab; 09-28-2012, 12:24 PM.
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                          yes complain about the knight our damage sucks everyone else defenses are on par with ours even though we are tanks.the majority of knights get 70kg 70kdaru from world boss while everyone else doubles that amount so our troops are harder to keep leveled up.archer shoot us 4 times in duels before its our turn. lowest mdef in game cause real tanks dont need defense.blah blah blah
                          relax lance. knight will shine at 50 an above. and me, archer, will suck after that. lolz...
                          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Stop whining already and work on your stats. Seriously, I'm new to the game and understand what's being discussed.
                            (Lvl 24 Archer here) You're one the main reason i dislike forums, bunch of "Nerf this and that because i'm too slow or lazy to keep up with the mechanics" players running around. No one is going to baby you. If you want to complain? Then complain to your opponents, yourself and friends, or just don't play and save your precious non-OP time. Can't believe you even said Knights damage sucks. /Facepalm until my hand starts disenigrating my face. Take Vinyl's advice and keep it moving. Knights from the mutiple threads I've read have wonderful End Game. So quit whining and go tank.
                            0 1 L 1 V 3 0 1 0 Y 0 V R 1 0 1 L 1 F 3 0 1 0 0 â–² N D 0 0 1 0 L 0 V 3 0 1 T

Comment

you cannot have a turn style play game with pvp and have 1 class hit all 3 target for the same damage as everyone else hit 1 player for. 3 mage arena team all do aoe fire and hit all group for massive damage then its my turn i get to hit 1 player for same damage as they hit 3, that is bullcrap.either nerf the aoe or allow me to run around and hit 3 player for single attack when it my turn.no other pvp game allows aoe to hit harder then single attack skill cause that makes it unfair.so reduce the aoe by some and increase the single target damage of mage to compisate for the aoe damage reduction.you can even make it like this in arena and pvp aoe does 50 percent less damage and single attack does 50 percent more while for dungeon no change is need the can aoe they little butts off on monsters thats how alot of games do so they dont weaken the pve ability of the class
                              blah blah blah cry more we all know tanks are strong ur just playing it wrong so ****.

Comment

ya cause this 5 button turn style game is so hard gtfo endless pain it take so much skill to put 3 mages on 1 side and all use rof and kill everything on the screen and im playing so wrong i rank in top 10 every 3 days and havent spent but 4.99 on this game
                                Last edited by lance137; 09-28-2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X