This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
    The bottom line here is, you are a knight correct?
    Your MDEF is LOW.
    Let me say this again.
    Knights have the LOWEST natural Mdef.
    You WILL have to work on astrals - Gear - Gems - Guild skills - acadamy in order to compensate for this. If its not max'd you cannot say anything.
    Max these first, also use a potion. Make sure you guild skill your int also (it gives Mdef)
    There are also scrolls, and astrals with -crit but get %damage constant.
    Why not pick up reduce damage by % astral? Put on 20% damage reduction to your team? have 5% natural reduction? intercept them to make them lose rage?

at level 46 you will be able to pick up that apollo's shield. Which is 20% to ALL OF YOUR TEAM.
    You will have a 25% DR + astral + Mdef.
    Thats 1/4th off the damage (RoF damage is calculated as a total split into multiple hits) So 25% off every hit from that.

You are not thinking here are you? You have the skills and abilities to survive and win. It's not the games fault if you cannot use them effectively.
    You seem to forget that mages usually go first in pvp before knights do. I have spammed my regluar slash even before we get into the fight and the mages still go first. The shield will make 1k damage per rain go down to 800. X3 is still 2400, per target. x 3 mages = 7200 damage per target in 1 round. Assuming that apollo shield actually goes first.7200 is one third, or more of most lvl 40ish players hp.

AS FAR AS MDEF.. yea.. we do that. All of it. Doesnt help too much on mages of equal power. You should already know this.

Yes its true knights are weaker vs magic. I hear that archers are the bane of mages. At least thats the rumor. probably why archers are always top ranked, with mages just behind them.. and a distant third... is knights.

I heard a rumor that knights are spose to be the best late game... spose to be. Kinda doubt it, but we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
      You seem to forget that mages usually go first in pvp before knights do. I have spammed my regluar slash even before we get into the fight and the mages still go first. The shield will make 1k damage per rain go down to 800. X3 is still 2400, per target. x 3 mages = 7200 damage per target in 1 round. Assuming that apollo shield actually goes first.7200 is one third, or more of most lvl 40ish players hp.

AS FAR AS MDEF.. yea.. we do that. All of it. Doesnt help too much on mages of equal power. You should already know this.

Yes its true knights are weaker vs magic. I hear that archers are the bane of mages. At least thats the rumor. probably why archers are always top ranked, with mages just behind them.. and a distant third... is knights.

I heard a rumor that knights are spose to be the best late game... spose to be. Kinda doubt it, but we will see.
      Knights are a distant third in what ranking? You should clarify. Looking at our servers arena rankings I see several knights in the top 20. Also, and I know this is a shocker, the top players are cashers. Big surprise there and wanna take a guess at what the most popular money classes are? You guessed right...archers/mages. Wanna know why? They are flashy and knights are gritty.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Honestly you git but on your big boy pants and quite whining in your broken english. You need to shut up and gear up cause im at lvl 32 and sitting with 10k br if you have the second pvp set you should have 30k (25k min) br otherwise your undergeared or underskilled. Ever hear about guild skills? Its what makes people pro. Cause they use all their resources. Man im tired about how you shouldnt be dying... do you know why your dying? Cause someone understands the mechanics of the game better than you!! So shut up and buck up or stop playin andg ruining the game for others!!!
        The sparrow moves mountains one stone at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelanot View Post
          Honestly you git but on your big boy pants and quite whining in your broken english. You need to shut up and gear up cause im at lvl 32 and sitting with 10k br if you have the second pvp set you should have 30k (25k min) br otherwise your undergeared or underskilled. Ever hear about guild skills? Its what makes people pro. Cause they use all their resources. Man im tired about how you shouldnt be dying... do you know why your dying? Cause someone understands the mechanics of the game better than you!! So shut up and buck up or stop playin andg ruining the game for others!!!
          Balen and aoe spam my friend. I don't mind the former, the second however is a different one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadai View Post
            Balen and aoe spam my friend. I don't mind the former, the second however is a different one.
            sorry but could you be so kind as to clarify?
            The sparrow moves mountains one stone at a time.

Comment

all right all...

Comment

Originally posted by Kelanot View Post
                sorry but could you be so kind as to clarify?
                By balen part I meant - if someone buys certain amount of balen, it's hard to impossible to beat them. As I said I don't mind this one that much.
                Aoe spam - when you have a group of decent mages (note the decent part, crappy mages can be beaten pretty easily) which do an aoe - hitting everyone for 4k (despite heavily focusing on mdef). Since they are two, it climbs up to 8k. Have that repeat a round later for another 8k. That's what I'm talking about. I don't mind their skills for pve or solo arena, but in group arena it is a mood killer.

Comment

If you're so worried abt mages.. just stack up mdef.. there's plenty of ways to count them
                  KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

Coldskorn

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                    na i dont like rolling the easymode class in any game and like i said top 10 every 3 days and have only spent 4.99 on this game so i must have no clue how to play it
                    Wait, so this means you are LYING in one aspect of ur argument. how do you have a 20K br with No socketing rods? you know the things you need balens to buy. so you have 1 or 2 gems per piece of armor, and you're wondering why you lose?

Comment

tbh i like having 3 mages in a team rather than 3 strong tanks..
                      KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R23121605 View Post
                        Wait, so this means you are LYING in one aspect of ur argument. how do you have a 20K br with No socketing rods? you know the things you need balens to buy. so you have 1 or 2 gems per piece of armor, and you're wondering why you lose?
                        i dont lose as long as i have 2 mages on my team
                        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

It's true though, why is Aoe stronger then a single magic attack
                          That is just absurd! It should be at least 50%. I think the game is poorly made due to mass game production. You do know that this game isn't owned by them and they are just leasing it!

Comment

Originally posted by MrPumpkin View Post
                            It's true though, why is Aoe stronger then a single magic attack
                            That is just absurd! It should be at least 50%. I think the game is poorly made due to mass game production. You do know that this game isn't owned by them and they are just leasing it!
                            Cuz AoE is Pro? ._.
                            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

DOOO BECOME ONE OF US !! MAGE THE DEMOLISHER !!

Comment

Doesn't matter if you're a cashers party, when vs a mage party, you'll die in 3 turns max

Comment

Working...
                                X