No announcement yet.

death of the knight class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bleh knights are not a dead class, just use iris for heals in BGs. almost every knight I fight uses one which makes it so hard to kill them
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Originally posted by princestewii View Post
      bleh knights are not a dead class, just use iris for heals in BGs. almost every knight I fight uses one which makes it so hard to kill them
      Didn't you know that Gaia/Herc delphic damage is higher than what you can heal from Iris? So healing is basically useless if you are fighting Gaia/Herc. Not mention its non-delphic skills are high damaging for knights too. So you think you can really keep up with that iris healing? And why did you folks forget that iris is water, anyone who has gaia/herc (electro) have higher damage to them lol.
      Last edited by rheasteer; 09-07-2014, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenIndigo View Post
        Inequality in terms of advantages and disadvantages is the main issue here I believe. While other classes seem to be improving as the updates come and go, I do feel knights are falling behind as less attention is being focused on them as a class. However, I admire all those that are willing to keep playing as a knight, despite these faults. Though I do wish R2 Games would consider making something that would significantly affect knights positively in order for them to catch up with the other classes. I personally believe they have missed out on a lot of things.
        How are archers and mages improving with each patch? lol funny. The highest BR players are knights, and the hercules is the new dps class, so there isn't anything to moan about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
          Id like to add, if knights get block heal nerfed, then mages need to get suntora nerfed, and archers need to get their crit bonuses nerfed.
          Them has nerf archer alredy in patch 3.1 too.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
            Didn't you know that Gaia/Herc delphic damage is higher than what you can heal from Iris? So healing is basically useless if you are fighting Gaia/Herc. Not mention its non-delphic skills are high damaging for knights too. So you think you can really keep up with that iris healing? And why did you folks forget that iris is water, anyone who has gaia/herc (electro) have higher damage to them lol.
            Is the gaia/herc delph always greater than a knight's total hp? That is the thing you should know.
            With Iris/triton, knights could make their hp near full, and give them a chance to survive gaia/herc delph.
            They could heal back, and defeat the enemy after that.

In my experience, I already ditched my mdef gems, mdef astral and mdef refines, giving me only 15k mdef, and I was able to survive gaia delph oftenly... agoran shield, and heals made my hp almost full, plus block, i have high block, and it helped me survive delphics... You could say that my opponent was weaker than me, or he played bad, and that is true, which means it not about just sylph; it comes how you build your toon (like spending more time and money on it, using strategies, etc,). You could use weak sylphs, but if you built it right and play good, you could win.

What I can say is that it is not always the case that those who are gaia users win always to those who use iris.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
              Is the gaia/herc delph always greater than a knight's total hp? That is the thing you should know.
              With Iris/triton, knights could make their hp near full, and give them a chance to survive gaia/herc delph.
              They could heal back, and defeat the enemy after that.

In my experience, I already ditched my mdef gems, mdef astral and mdef refines, giving me only 15k mdef, and I was able to survive gaia delph oftenly... agoran shield, and heals made my hp almost full, plus block, i have high block, and it helped me survive delphics... You could say that my opponent was weaker than me, or he played bad, and that is true, which means it not about just sylph; it comes how you build your toon (like spending more time and money on it, using strategies, etc,). You could use weak sylphs, but if you built it right and play good, you could win.

What I can say is that it is not always the case that those who are gaia users win always to those who use iris.
              Or they could use their shield to avoid the delphic all together... Those poor knights.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                Or they could use their shield to avoid the delphic all together... Those poor knights.
                poor knights u say? :s i dont think any archer or mage with gaia dares to stand against my pan. in bg, its simply a 1 hit to them. XD
                S371/Zetsuen.
                Honor: GDK
                KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• Originally posted by redav View Post
                  poor knights u say? :s i dont think any archer or mage with gaia dares to stand against my pan. in bg, its simply a 1 hit to them. XD
                  hmmm you just L69, wait till you reach L80...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayy_ View Post
                    hmmm you just L69, wait till you reach L80...
                    on L80 , my sylph obviously get stronger too. level has nothing to do with it, lvl 69 is hard enough too
                    edit: on lvl 80 ill be advantange, simply new troops will be stronger, would be hard enough to kill them before awakening, that wont be problem for me since i got AOE sylph. problem will come for gaia players who have no skill to kill troops except tht flash storm that does only 20k dmg.
                    Last edited by redav; 09-08-2014, 04:21 AM.
                    S371/Zetsuen.
                    Honor: GDK
                    KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                      How are archers and mages improving with each patch? lol funny. The highest BR players are knights, and the hercules is the new dps class, so there isn't anything to moan about.
                      I'm not 100% sure I explained it well enough for you, but have you considered why Mages and Archers have become seemingly popular amongst new players? I personally have noticed that new players that enter my server as a knight do not usually hang around for long. However, new players who enter as Mages and Archers seem to make better and quicker progress, and that encourages them to keep going. As far as I am aware, to be able to build a good knight one must have to put in quite a bit of cash. Either that, or one must spend a considerable amount of time building one's toon to the greatest of his/her' abilities. Excuse me if the information I have posted is incorrect, but that is just what has been rumoured.

I myself have played as a Knight on previous servers, and have experienced major problems. So therefore, I really do admire players who can build a good knight. And yes I agree when you say the players with the highest BR are Knights. That is very much true.
                      'The black flame which dances in the night breeze is my symbol of recognizition'

Comment

• On my server the highest knights in terms of BR is 9th With 125k BR. The highest being a mage when I last looked was around 140k. I have seen a few new knights since the update but most have gone offline now. I do play a knight and I do prefer it over the other classes. My br is around 75k mark and looking at the rankings of various things I am around 5th Knight in most things. I am ranked 33rd in torment but there are only 4 other knights ahead of me. At time I do feel knights have been forgotten but other times I get asked by a lot of people to help in NM dungeons.
                        I think the main advantage that our server benefited from was when R2 allowed the WB to be slowed down. I do know some people who profited from that quite well.
                        Yes some have put serious money into their characters but that up to them to do and across all three classes.

DarkMeph
                        DarkMeph
                        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

on L80 , my sylph obviously get stronger too. level has nothing to do with it, lvl 69 is hard enough too
                          edit: on lvl 80 ill be advantange, simply new troops will be stronger, would be hard enough to kill them before awakening, that wont be problem for me since i got AOE sylph. problem will come for gaia players who have no skill to kill troops except tht flash storm that does only 20k dmg.
                          new troops come,harder to kill? you forgot that by time new troops come players will be hiting harder too

Comment

lol would like to see such players using pans in BG, so funny and with WD ? dont think i have to awaken for ya, its just simple i built my toon full offense, so i dont have to *struggle with troops* or either with ur *pan* not disrespecting u but meh talking out of experience tho
                            Name: Executioner
                            Class: Critical Knight
                            Sylph: Hercules **
                            Server: S42 (Kabam)
                            Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                            Guild: Paradox

Comment

• Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
                              lol would like to see such players using pans in BG, so funny and with WD ? dont think i have to awaken for ya, its just simple i built my toon full offense, so i dont have to *struggle with troops* or either with ur *pan* not disrespecting u but meh talking out of experience tho
                              Pan gives hp passive, so that means more tanky knight. Plus, if he really likes Pan, he could evolve it to Medussa... Skills of Medussa are nasty:
                              -passive that works like unstable voltage, but instead of damage, crit rate increases, up to 25% max
                              -steal not only damages but also steals awakening points (steal is different from awakening)
                              -whispering wind increases all your teammates damage by 30%, great at team arena, before they delphic, it is like using the skill of herc which reduces mdef, but works on all teammates... costs 500 a points though.
                              -wind crest gives a deflection shield which deflects 20%of received damage, up to 20k (not so nice, but it is still nasty, esp if it works 100%)
                              -master of wind and aquillons passive skill add an increase boost of defense, making knights more tankier.
                              -good counter againsts herc, which is already ubiquitous, medussa has 200 electric defence, and herc has minus 200 wind defense.

That said, Pan/Medussa has potential in high level pvp aspects of the game - lots of uses.

Comment

• I find Pan useful in group fights only (a really nice support, but not a killer himself).
                                1 vs. 1 Pan is a mistake, because it still can be nearly 1-shot by Hercules or Amazon.
                                It has that nice 40% dmg reduction skill, but then one loses 1 turn to cast it. Usually, there's little time for this in 1 vs. 1 fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X