No announcement yet.

death of the knight class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im confused with advanced skill, wish there was calculator to see what i can get
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      It's kinda cool. Thinking maybe it'll allow easier passing of electro boss in wilds? If the splash damage got split 4x
      Still playing with the skills, but they're kinda costly when it comes to rage...

Thrasher passive was great tho, went from stuck on 22 to stuck on 26 necro, no buffs.
      no idea how often the electro boss does that splash dmg. im just afraid the way it works for aoe skills is a bug and will get fixed ...
      i used it to survive wb last hit with troops in the back. wasnt that great tho, i had to replace my second delphic with this one cause of the high rage costs
      Last edited by Setsuna88; 08-15-2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        im confused with advanced skill, wish there was calculator to see what i can get
        At least you have advance skill , i m still waiting for bg lol.
        IGN: Kittylation
        Server: Miniclip
        Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
          Ignore the hypocrite troll kat, 2000+ of his posts are useless **** as well
          redav is kattuktk? that explain a lot, really.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
            no idea how often the electro boss does that splash dmg. im just afraid the way it works for aoe skills is a bug and will get fixed ...
            i used it to survive wb last hit with troops in the back. wasnt that great tho, i had to replace my second delphic with this one cause of the high rage costs
            Tried it for redoga and it's pretty awesome. Kinda less hassle, 3rd round + just do player + sylph round, was making about 600k gold per round, still needs some improvement and tweaking... but the skill is definitely nice.

Helps in ToK also, a hercules is a lot less nasty when instead of 1 person getting hit 100k+ its spread out. It's a nice skill, even with the high rage cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              redav is kattuktk? that explain a lot, really.
              ****, i am not any kattuktk, tht is a weird name to choose.
              S371/Zetsuen.
              Honor: GDK
              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Tried it for redoga and it's pretty awesome. Kinda less hassle, 3rd round + just do player + sylph round, was making about 600k gold per round, still needs some improvement and tweaking... but the skill is definitely nice.

Helps in ToK also, a hercules is a lot less nasty when instead of 1 person getting hit 100k+ its spread out. It's a nice skill, even with the high rage cost.
                i usally get ~350k normal round, ~450k sylphround. with this new skill, doing normal + sylph round together i end up with 650k-700k. obviously its less than the both single rounds together because i replace EDD with mars' will but skipping the resurrection time makes up for it. i do better with mars will but its not a huge difference. but im also still trying to find the perfect skill order for this ^^

Comment

DF and scatter been taken out now completely useless now.
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

why scatter? its still needed. df only for necro.. it sucks but now that knights can slow too its hurts all classes

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
                      DF and scatter been taken out now completely useless now.
                      try to fight 70 BOSS without ss, and you will surely eat you words back
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
                        ****, i am not any kattuktk, tht is a weird name to choose.
                        So is redav, btw a guy from a country like india should not talk about weird names, you guys have some of the most weird names i have ever seen, pretty laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          So is redav, btw a guy from a country like india should not talk about weird names, you guys have some of the most weird names i have ever seen, pretty laughable.
                          atleast they r not funny as kattuktk, i cant even spell it :P
                          S371/Zetsuen.
                          Honor: GDK
                          KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                            i usally get ~350k normal round, ~450k sylphround. with this new skill, doing normal + sylph round together i end up with 650k-700k. obviously its less than the both single rounds together because i replace EDD with mars' will but skipping the resurrection time makes up for it. i do better with mars will but its not a huge difference. but im also still trying to find the perfect skill order for this ^^
                            Yeah, that's a downside, I think in the full rotation only skills I'm missing are an ult slasher and a second DD, but eh now that WB HP is higher its pretty boring waiting all the time for revive, I think I'll keep playing with it during redoga, since usually lag too much on bloodfang to do anything useful lol

Comment

Yeah, that's a downside, I think in the full rotation only skills I'm missing are an ult slasher and a second DD, but eh now that WB HP is higher its pretty boring waiting all the time for revive, I think I'll keep playing with it during redoga, since usually lag too much on bloodfang to do anything useful lol
                              I don't think new 65 rage skill is useful in WB, just similar dmg as US with bleed effect

I would rather save more rage for my EDD or DD
                              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                              IGN: Kimwong
                              CLASS: Knight
                              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                                I don't think new 65 rage skill is useful in WB, just similar dmg as US with bleed effect

I would rather save more rage for my EDD or DD
                                no that skill is terrible. but we were talking about mars will ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X