death of the knight class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrigenDragon View Post
    .....you guys got archers DF nerfed in dungeons.....so....we are even knights....Face the punishments for your sins XD
    That's really a punishment for everyone, not just archers.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by DrigenDragon View Post
      .....you guys got archers DF nerfed in dungeons.....so....we are even knights....Face the punishments for your sins XD
      First off, slow was nerfed for everyone, not just archers. Second, you still have reliable slow in necro & god's decent; it is sky trail and nm mps where it doesn't work anymore.

How is that "even" with a nerf that affects only knights and is nerfed everywhere, not just in a couple places?

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
        Another better reason may be because some mages don't use blood rune, which will make puri useless, whereas Suntoria acts as puri and isn't useless when their opponents don't use bleed.
        Santorio outclass bleed rune because of there heal. So bleed is useless anyway for mages.
        But my point isn't about bleed or santorio, its about the heal, the other two Class gets.
        Heal rune can be used twice most likely by a knight in a battle. Well its nerfed and have to play like that. Good thing for Cash wars. More will be archers and mages. Less will be knights. Good for Knight Community lol
        IGN: Kittylation
        Server: Miniclip
        Br: Never Fixed

Comment

dont forget knights have a 1s cd slow now too... they nerf it the same moment we finally get something to keep up with archers/mages in skytrail :P

Comment

Knight was pretty dead before considering every other class could tank or even better @ tanking , heal and dps .
            Now it was just burried.
            RIP.

I play knight since i started this game last year in march (so I play over 1 year and half).
            All I could do thru all the pain that came with this class (while my friends had loads of fun playing their mages and archers) was to crawl to lvl 61 and to develop a ulcer.
            And when I was finally 59-60 and things started to brighten up, the awesome 3.1 patch came.
            Oh my days....
            Last edited by akisakura; 08-14-2014, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
              dont forget knights have a 1s cd slow now too... they nerf it the same moment we finally get something to keep up with archers/mages in skytrail :P

They hate us basically lol

Comment

Have to find the guy who spread rumors about Knight Class being OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                  Is easy. Are several topics on forum where idiots complain about most knights block base stay in front of their troops (pvp/bg wise) and benefit from enemy troops tiny heals while they tunnel the player.
                  And from the focktard who made the post , 30 more fktards came and agreed with the original poster.
                  I watched that thread for few days till I felt I'll puke in my mouth and I gave up reading. (*hint, was a archer:P)
                  Last edited by akisakura; 08-14-2014, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                    People like this one:

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                    Block will always beat critical stat mainly because GA astral -50% critical chance

which means that crit classes will have their attacks blocked and in knight case will heal them, on high defense and big hp its very hard to dmg knight

it still is small nerf to knights problem is most ppl play knight as archer forcing to much crit and dmg

I as mage 160k br faced knight asahira 200k br(I think its name)in bg couldn't do dmg at all with aoe than I delphed with sylphed took 1/5 hp and healed her with rest sylph skills at end I died and she was full hp
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                      reason why they dont is because ppl aim to bleed wen they already pressed the sylph button thats why i dont bring puri does nothing for me. the fight ends in sylph form and i am so not getting out of sylph form to puri myself against another sylph lol.
                      I see no reason to ditch puri. Most rely on their sylphs to kill anyways, so may as well go heals, puri, and one aoe. Besides, even with bleed being less of a big deal compared to heal from sun, there are other nasty debuffs to clear (did you know puri clears amnesia, provided it isn't one of the skills blocked?). There are also some who carry purge rune; bye bye sun and man does that bleed suck now... CD to cast another rune is shorter than the cd to cast sun; time it right and you can stick someone with a nasty bleed and no sun right when they want to transform.

I find it much more fun to let the other mage sylph first. I'm tanky enough to survive sylph hits and find that many mages want to use amnesia rune to completely nerf your transform if you're foolish enough to go first. If all you're getting hit with is bleed, you're lucky. Guess the mages in my time zone play dirtier; chaos and amnesia are favorites with bleed being a distant third and purge/mire being far less common but sometimes used.

Waiting to transform is useful against hercules users because I can hit them with amnesia, puri the mdef debuff, heal if needed, then transform and kill them. Even if they are able to get their delph in, getting rid of that debuff means they are unlikely to one shot me, and since they were transformed several turns before I was, I'll get to pummel them when they run out of sylph points. Naturally, since even high level amnesia sometimes fails, this is a gamble; if their skills aren't all blocked, you get screwed.

Comment

And I am wondering. If knights go full crit, and lets remember crit means 50%-100% dmg value to the initial dmg, they will then complain about our delphic crit? As they already QQ about knight having one of the strongest delphic in the game , and 2 of them....Whatever workaround we will find with this issues/nerfs, they will find a way to complain and nerf once more. Is utterly useless. They obviously dislike this class.

And what else coming?
                        THIS?
                        Agoran shield will absorb just 2k HP?
                        Apollo's QTE will be gone?
                        EDD will do 450%+850 damage but it has no QTE?

WHAT ELSE?!
                        Last edited by akisakura; 08-14-2014, 04:35 AM.

Comment

The game should have been called bow twang. If your not an archer, your not really needed in the game. If your a mage, occasionally you were asked along in Mp so you could heal, but healing sylph eliminated the need for mages. Necro, Kitty, Sky Trail, Wilds Bosses and World Boss are all designed for archers. You need to do a lot of damage before the critter buffs up to some ridiculous level that is impossible to beat. Group arena formation was changed to benefit the incendiary strike of archers. Before you set a formation that ensured that it could only hit one person. After the change not at all. In the MP, you have to have an archer with scatter or the critters buffs will slaughter you. An archers AOE skills that hit one target will do damage with each strike, for mage and knight still just the one attack. In essence I feel sorry for the knights, a swinging sword should hit faster than a cross bow every time. But with bow twang, this is not the case.

The class system rock paper scissors, does not apply to this game. Archers dominate everything, or were given things so that they did not need any other class to play co-op.
                          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by akisakura View Post
                            Is easy. Are several topics on forum where idiots complain about most knights block base stay in front of their troops (pvp/bg wise) and benefit from enemy troops tiny heals while they tunnel the player.
                            And from the focktard who made the post , 30 more fktards came and agreed with the original poster.
                            I watched that thread for few days till I felt I'll puke in my mouth and I gave up reading. (*hint, was a archer:P)
                            U know i did that lol, stay at front and heal, but at that time i had a reliable block, so i could trust on my block. Just changed to Crit and i so hate it now.
                            It wasn't in my fairy dreams that there will be an astro that will Reduce block + heal will be capped

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              People like this one:
                              40k BR difference and the mage is surprised he couldn't dent the knight? I once beat another mage who was 40k BR higher than me, but that was only because he messed up royal.

Comment

i am a mage and i feel sorry for the block nerf, it should cap higher imho. BUT ITS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO HEAL MORE THAN THE HITS. u cant get hit for 200 and heal for 12k. its out of any game logic i ve played so far. my suggestion would be either cap at 8-10k, or nerf it to like 2-3%, but with the correction of low hits/high heals. ie (get hit for 2k u heal max for 2k, get hit for 20k u heal for the cap)
                                Originally posted by TheVictorious
                                Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                                Originally posted by PunkPetal
                                Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                                Originally posted by EdGrr
                                A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                                IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                                Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                                Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                                Class: Mage
                                Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Working...
                                X