Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again n again lots of confusion
    pls clarify the matter in details
    Last edited by mr0819917; 09-25-2014, 03:38 AM.

Comment

beside all bugs there still "naked knights" bug exist in multi arena...
      been 1.5 years or more, still..

so i suggest u guys to not expect them to solve other bugs..

Comment

What about the CLASS WARS? its not matching and majority of all matches duel with level 80's which will only hit us 2 to 3 and get killed.

Comment

So when are we getting our free stoves that were "dropping from DI". Now that you tell us and fix it AFTER! A lot of us didn't collect stoves b/c they were expected to be dropping from DI. In my case I exchanged for Hammers and waiting the devs to fix the DI screw up - now you tell us we won't get any?!?!? ***? Its your mistake so comp us / me! Fire the tools that put the wrong info there in the first place! You don't accidentally pull out random info from thin air when creating an item... right? Someone at some point and time brought up the idea in order for an employee of yours to type in the "drops in dragon invasion". How naïve do you think we are? jeez

Comment

we need alternative and *** with this wilds shop refresh 1250k daru for 1 refresh does that mean 10balens can give me 1250k daru noooo

Comment

i would like to say hi to my all of my friends, family and my guildies. oh oh oh, and for all the incoming trouble this maintenance would give

Comment

Originally posted by Dajoh View Post
                So when are we getting our free stoves that were "dropping from DI". Now that you tell us and fix it AFTER! A lot of us didn't collect stoves b/c they were expected to be dropping from DI. In my case I exchanged for Hammers and waiting the devs to fix the DI screw up - now you tell us we won't get any?!?!? ***? Its your mistake so comp us / me! Fire the tools that put the wrong info there in the first place! You don't accidentally pull out random info from thin air when creating an item... right? Someone at some point and time brought up the idea in order for an employee of yours to type in the "drops in dragon invasion". How naïve do you think we are? jeez
                yes, I didn't took that last event because it SHOULD drop from DI
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Click01 View Post
                  No way , the war packs will not be removed. It is my only chance to get some wings
                  There is none announcement from r2 about gem event.. so there is actually nothing yet to be removed...

And what is Group Purchase event? anyone knows?
                  Last edited by vierka; 09-25-2014, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                    we need alternative and *** with this wilds shop refresh 1250k daru for 1 refresh does that mean 10balens can give me 1250k daru noooo
                    I refresh for 40k balens maybe they dont like you

Comment

yeah u right they "fix" nothing and ruin all others )))

Comment

btw i have a question why xp is being block and cant upgrade talents? cuz of that i had to lvl my friends account,can you broke (fix) that please?

Comment

Rozen bro they will take all at how many things they have to "fix" )

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                            Why not? Our friends could still meld with them for friendship pts, was this really a bad thing?
                            For devs it is, cuz by that way you can make alot friendliness points for free and they cant sell roses, at least not that much as they want... - you know in Paytune its all about the money!
                            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

i think we should stop asking for fixing bugs first we should fix our selves stop cashing other wise no bugs will be fixed they priority is cash dont touch smth what brings money it is simple if it stop brings money then they will have to fix it so it is only way to make them do it stop cashing

Comment

a fast maintenance, so they can still make some, nice
                                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X