Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course the ceo needs an olypmic size swimming pool/hottub. Didnt you know 7road seems to be getting greedier an greedier over the last 2 1/3 years. If you want to voice your opinion to they "" is the way to get ahold of them they are based in china. Its not r2's fault that they cant write coding porperly
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-16-2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• what is that compensation package we miss more then 50m gold and daru .. and thay just give 500k what a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by Heimdall. View Post
        you have no idea what you are talking about
        Says the guy who can't even quote a post properly

Comment

• *** ..... 2 **** mtn in 1 day ... u should better quit noobs
          S240 Ravenham
          Name ☆★☆★
          Class Archer
          BR330k
          Guild TheRoyals

Comment

• 2 hours?? Cupcake, i have 3 hours now from when i wait and still not done yet

Comment

• What calms me at moments like this is a thought about people who actually pay for this horrible game and this incapable company.

Comment

• still no yellow light on s1

Comment

• ok lose 3 mil gold n daru from wb, but will get 500k from compensation ..... i'm so happy!!! Thanks for wonderfull christmas gift. Missed 2 bg's, tanks n wb n because of my time zone can't play them later (if the servers back till tomorrow). Maintenance started at 10:30 am my time, i was able to play 2 HOURS yay n now it's 6:40pm n i waiting ... waiting ... waiting .... hmm better to eat n go to sleep! Thanks god i'm not casher and don't waste money for **** game!

Comment

• Originally posted by R23539971 View Post
                    still no yellow light on s1
                    doesnt' change much, i remember a maintenance where s1 was yellow for hours
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• seriously maint again r2 is pathectic

Comment

• Need auto refresh on this forum... going by too fast with all the posts... but it's keeping me entertained somewhat LMAO

Comment

• forum is bugged.. downtime for maintainance will be " R2 aint even looking at it" shout ur heart out. XD

Comment

• So much for the approximately 2 hour... closer to 4 (plus)at current time...with the window saying between 4-6 hours...nothing consistent anywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Woofster View Post
                              Need auto refresh on this forum... going by too fast with all the posts... but it's keeping me entertained somewhat LMAO
                              No doubt, usually after i post, 3 new pages show up to read.

Comment

• double the time double the comp

Comment

Working...
                                X