Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, leave them alone if they want to spent their real life money for imaginary trash - so let it be like that
    Lag is my best gaming friend. He follows me in step and never leaves me <3

Comment

• Your maintence gone beyond 2hrs now its more like 3hrs.

Comment

• ROLLBACK. Only viable option for this debacle.

Comment

• So after 9 hours no one mod or GM write a post to explain what happening? lol

Comment

• Hi Gibs here Server 9, try to log in but still.

All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 4-6 hours.

I am really pist off about itt..........

Comment

• Originally posted by davidholden View Post
              What a pity. Got up at 3am to start on new European server and guess what? Down for maintenance.
              Maybe I should go back to bed.
              Id sugggest consulting a shrink too here.
              Valérie aka 4gvn archer on 416

Comment

• very nice!! i got my nap
                Vere Gio

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                  Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 hours.
                  almost 4 hours now.. servers are not up >.<
                  IGN: Kayeâ„¢
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: Ice Glen S277

Comment

• Originally posted by wrteng2 View Post
                    So world boss is about to start and maintenance has gone past how long it was posted to take. So they going to bump up the compensation by a few million gold and daru to compensate for missing wb??????
                    no, because you can recover losses from world boss in the daily events.

Comment

• maybe they dont have parents or childrens ? or maybe they can spend in game and still buy or theyr family? in both cases , not up to you or anyone else to judje that lmao
                      Originally posted by TotalChaos331 View Post
                      Something that has me really intrigued is the fact that with Christmas being next week why all the people have or claimed to have spend so much money on a game? Wouldn't that money be better spent on something for your family? I don't know maybe buy something nice for your parents? Get you child(ren) a couple things that you know they really want? I just can't believe so many people would rather "waste" so much money on a game definitely around the holidays!

Comment

• People who are complaining that it is taking more than 2 hours, read the first page and you will see it will take "approximately 2 hours", this doesnt mean it will take only 2 hours it may be more, so do everyone a favour, shut the **** up and wait patiently, this is starting to do my head in aswell but i am going to wait as long as it takes, in the meantime will watch tv and hope for the best!!
                        Server: S355, Mage - 100k non Casher

Comment

• they even had maint on the forum page, ya couldnt make it up lol

Comment

• Originally posted by EmirLuiz View Post
                            patience guys.. server will be up for sure soon... they are just testing it "now"... after they already installed it..
                            so they went to buy the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                              They can fix EVERYTHING that was messed up no matter how whoever changed the crystals...... We wont get to keep them.

Its 2 words. "ROLL BACK" they can roll back entire servers to the time before the bugs happened. ITs not hard at all. No one loses anything, we just start over gaining it.
                              Money mate money if they roll it back you would need to give players that money back and i guess they rather do a mass suicide then give 1€ back lol

Comment

• Is it back on yet, Tried to get in but still cant ?? Anyone when update will be finished

Comment

Working...
                                X