No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make trade exp, gold, daru, hoof, dragon soul, sylp exp scrool, exp crools, tear shards, sands, whips, skeleton key, socketing rod, vulcan stove, sylph crystaloid, legstones, crystaloids, soul, lv2 potions... for something value. full inventory trash, and no one value item per year

Comment

Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
      complaining is all you can do.. why not thank r2 for the good event they just host? other server dont have that daily change of events..
      if we dont complain, how would they know what we want? no complain - no change. And I think if they promise someting too uss they should keep it.... In my country there is a custome law about it too even in net games.. u cant go promising things too players and then just back off it whitout getting the players the things u already gone and promising them..its not right.
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
        Last edited by gladys.vega; 12-30-2014, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
          pppsstttt ..please dont mention the lagg in maintenence chat.. every time they do maintenence the amount off lagg rises..maybe if we be quiet off this they forget too add lagg on it this time :P
          Wow! Now I get it! Lag is a feature! How stupid of me for not realizing all this time...

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzz please delete this post

Comment

Originally posted by Kxailaz View Post
              Wow! Now I get it! Lag is a feature! How stupid of me for not realizing all this time...
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
                make trade exp, gold, daru, hoof, dragon soul, sylp exp scrool, exp crools, tear shards, sands, whips, skeleton key, socketing rod, vulcan stove, sylph crystaloid, legstones, crystaloids, soul, lv2 potions... for something value. full inventory trash, and no one value item per year
                most of this things you can sell for some small amount of coins and EXP you can spend on talents tath will give you chance to campain in 1 level for some time darus you can use to get enlighten to level 10 upgred your army and use them in wield shop hoofs and dragoun souls you need taht a lot once you are advence class

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                  if we dont complain, how would they know what we want? no complain - no change. And I think if they promise someting too uss they should keep it.... In my country there is a custome law about it too even in net games.. u cant go promising things too players and then just back off it whitout getting the players the things u already gone and promising them..its not right.
                  it is their game.. it is their business.. if there is someone who like to make this game better it is them. just play the game and do not cry.

Comment

Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
                    it is their game.. it is their business.. if there is someone who like to make this game better it is them. just play the game and do not cry.
                    Whos crying??

Comment

• Sorry,you got wrong about lag, it happened almost in all event, nice lag.

Comment

• Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
                        1+ for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                          Whos crying??
                          you look like a crying cow.. complain, play, complain, play.. stop complaining and quit..

Comment

you look like a crying cow.. complain, play, complain, play.. stop complaining and quit..
                            u wish... i do what i want when I want and I play as long as I want.. and I speak out when I want.. how about u?

Comment

Here the main problem is that there is no where to play, daily stuff so bored, what solitaire more interesting. All events only shopping for idiots
                              If you not agree with me, when answer why people quitting wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                                u wish... i do what i want when I want and I play as long as I want.. and I speak out when I want.. how about u?
                                ok complain all you want till you die.. good luck

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
                                Here the main problem is that there is no where to play, daily stuff so bored, what solitaire more interesting. All events only shopping for idiots
                                If you not agree with me, when answer why people quitting wartune
                                they are quitting because they have life out there.. not because the game is boring.. some quit because too narrow minded thinking only heavy cashers can own the game..
                                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-30-2014, 05:08 AM. Reason: Post merge.

Comment

Working...
                                X