No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/21 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foolyboy stop the spamming of your advertisements. Seriously, you are worse than the spammers that spam about bugs in every thread. At least they have some kind of important info. All i see is you post 2 **** posts directed to your videos. Not sure why your posts are allowed to be posted here. Most forums do not allow advertising at all. Also I am going to flag and report your videos on youtube. So that they be taken down. I doubt youtube allows you to spam the **** out of forums.

To the people who think im trying act like a mod or something. No, I am not. I am just tired of reading through forums that has spam all over it. I want to be able to read the threads not skim through hundreds of posts about advertisements and other garbage that isn't related to the original topic whatsoever. Might as well not have a forums if all it is going to be is spam.

Comment

fix the bug me Full Scren plz
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
        I hope all the lag will be fix after this maintenanced. Keep the hard work Admin!
        I really dought that they will fix any lag. It gets more worse /_\
        The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by Foolyboy
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFxTDFe0dpY Here you can learn how to make free balens!!it's legal and easy.Don't forget to subscribe and like
          Dud really? This video is only using the free balens ad. And No duh it is legal and easy cause r2 put it up. -_- Stupid spams.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            Foolyboy stop the spamming of your advertisements. Seriously, you are worse than the spammers that spam about bugs in every thread. At least they have some kind of important info. All i see is you post 2 **** posts directed to your videos. Not sure why your posts are allowed to be posted here. Most forums do not allow advertising at all. Also I am going to flag and report your videos on youtube. So that they be taken down. I doubt youtube allows you to spam the **** out of forums.

To the people who think im trying act like a mod or something. No, I am not. I am just tired of reading through forums that has spam all over it. I want to be able to read the threads not skim through hundreds of posts about advertisements and other garbage that isn't related to the original topic whatsoever. Might as well not have a forums if all it is going to be is spam.
            Go oxy, you tell them
            Wartune
            [IGN:CYNN
            SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
            GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
            If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

Can u please fix the Wilds as well on s87.All the castles are on fire..

Comment

Originally posted by R27205889 View Post
                Can u please fix the Wilds as well on s87.All the castles are on fire..
                Some people just want to see the world burn.

Comment

If all of them are on fire please refresh your browser clear cache etc. If not work then it is a uno glitch meaning one player having it.

Comment

hi bro........

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmm what happen to "pays to consume event"?? and the ****** shard evnt?? useless

Comment

fix the lag

Comment

pls fix the problem of delay the fight and lag in the guild batlle ang battle ground im paying but im not happy to my server like that.

Comment

email me if you fix the problem of my character not responding in the guild battle,tnx

Comment

is the promo payed to recharge back on?I read something about its been canceled due to some problems..can someone pls answer me?

Comment

nope all the player r seeing the burning castles not just one player and the clearing cache doesnt work we all tried it
                                ​+Sinister+ Rules s87

Comment

Working...
                                X