Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/21 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    whats wrong with it? I can use the keys just fine.
    http://www.mynetimages.com/a5689366d7.jpg
    http://www.mynetimages.com/ff33915cbc.jpg
    http://www.mynetimages.com/426452523f.jpg
    http://www.mynetimages.com/663e190c8e.jpg
    http://www.mynetimages.com/26b21a179b.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by IvanaGP View Post
      Without wartune its like loosing an just don't loose your head.. in rest..all okarm or something... Bored... Bored... BOREEEED haha
      Just don't loose your head. In rest all ok.. have fun.. just imagine is a real funny full world outside..

Comment

brb maintenance again??

Comment

Originally posted by BigCountryS8 View Post
          hey r2 i would like to make a couple of suggestions unlike everyone else but i was wondering new things to add in the game. such as gifting between players and also more items u can buy with vouchers or gold, bigger farming area, and pvp between players like when u clicked on ppls name u could send a invite to pvp. also the same option with spinning in vip for guild spins too please. i have other suggestions as well please feel free to contact me

characters name Bigcountry
          server S8
          guild GODz
          age 26
          knight level 41
          email given at later time in private

i agree there shud be a trading system but can you imagine hoq it will get abused ppl will amke several alts

Comment

Originally posted by ThMarko View Post
            PLEASE FIX THE ASTRALS. NOW IS VERY HARD TO GET ASTRALS..

Ty
            I agree!!! we rarely get orange as it is, and when it happens they are not what were going for!!

Comment

would be nice if the batte grounds culd be fixt so tht the low lvls stand a chance like its now, if ur below crusader u get killd all the time and the oppesit team like to stad out side spawn and make shure tht u dont get honor or poits, so maby even the score a litte.. just a suggjestion.

Comment

Originally posted by kampfas View Post
                is that all you spend on it i wasted more then 14 mill in 2 days to get only green and blue
                if ypu didnt geta purple that is the worse luck ive heard of ... infact i dont believe you

Comment

That ballerina picture is horrid...

YOU DO KNOW THAT KIDS PLAY THIS GAME TOO?

Mods please remove that THING
                  Obstacles are challenges for winners and excuses for losers!

Comment

use the dryads help in bg with some knowledge, get naked collect it fast and hunt high titel ppl, since ur less than crusader it seems
                    ᙢᗢᖇᕈᕼᓰᘉᕮ

Comment

Fix the time freeze in divine altar!!!
                      Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

Comment

Usually i spend like 4 milions i get 2 to 3 yellow astrals, green alot, blue as well, but white toooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhh

Comment

it was only for 2 days

Comment

here must be lots of things to be change....there should be trade option include in game..so we share our stuff to others...so that's why our gear or other stuff call bound or unbound...

Comment

Hello ive been playing this game for free for a couple of days now. I think its a great game which has had me so hooked i havnt touched my xbox since i started playing. My request is not as important as lag issues or other problems players have mentioned. Can i request you make it easier toobtain skeleton keys please. Ive had to play through many levels having to leave chests behind because i ran out of keys 6 levels before. TY.

Comment

veri stupid and ilogical game,programming errors,many bags.astrals and clothing sucks.Arena and Battlegrounds also sucks.there players who have level 50th fight with players Level 59.idiocy.too stupid rules.game becomes expensive.very few bonuses and gifts.it's time to find another game.before the game was good, but now it sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X