No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/21 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant believe that you are going everything to get more paying user and now its BIG line between free user and paying one.

Comment

Originally posted by R25960531 View Post
      hey.. im in your guild, i want to know, how can i get the balens or VIp access?? i have dollar account but i cant access in wartune.. tnx..
      I had same problem... ingame recharge with cc not working. On the front page (after login) you press recharge... it will take you to store where you can use cc for all you need. I just got VIP there even if my cc did not work on the ingame recharge.

Hope this solves your problem.

Comment

Even when wi get enough eggs we cant upgrade unless we pay with balens and that sucks.

Comment

munny drives the wourld spend mouny make mouny

Comment

fix the lag in battleground please tnx
            IGN : kcram
            Server : s66 perlington keep and s53 dustorn hold

Comment

Originally posted by DeathKnight. View Post
              Even when wi get enough eggs we cant upgrade unless we pay with balens and that sucks.
              If you have clothing lvl 1 all you need is 20 eggs and some gold to upgrade to lvl 2... no further balens required !
              Last edited by HottMaan; 03-21-2013, 02:52 AM. Reason: Grammar :))

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                Wartune will be having its normal weekly Maintenance on March 21st at 3:00 AM EDT, Midnight PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!
                Hello. I logged into your IRC chat and tried to get the people from Wartune or R2 to identify themselves so I could ask questions, but now as I reread your note here, there really wasn't going to be anyone we could ask questions to were there. It was just a place for people who play Wartune to talk about the game. Not a place to get questions answered. That is really too bad because there are many legitimate issues being brought up and they are never going to be seen or heard anywhere. This game could really be killer if you listened to your players, what a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Queensporsche View Post
                  Hello. I logged into your IRC chat and tried to get the people from Wartune or R2 to identify themselves so I could ask questions, but now as I reread your note here, there really wasn't going to be anyone we could ask questions to were there. It was just a place for people who play Wartune to talk about the game. Not a place to get questions answered. That is really too bad because there are many legitimate issues being brought up and they are never going to be seen or heard anywhere. This game could really be killer if you listened to your players, what a shame.
                  Just send them a ticket saying that u think it might be best if there were ppl watching over the forums for anything that ppl might like to be heard about and getting something done about it
                  Last edited by XNerosX; 03-21-2013, 03:13 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

lag at bgs are horrible after the patch i hope this maintnance does something about it!

Comment

Just send them a ticket saying that u think it might be best if there were ppl watching over the forums for anything that ppl might like to be heard about and getting something done about it

Comment

capture ASTRAL is ok..Pation...There is a logic way to gat astral..DO NOT CLICK like maniac

Comment

I agree.... I would love a chat where the staff could sit and chat with the players.... I have tried the quake net a couple of times and while the majority of players were considerate, polite and there to chat and have fun... some players ....well, there are always some....and if they can offend people and disrupt a chat, they see it as a personal goal and accomplishment......
                          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

We are facing a lag, to computers with limited internet connection, when we go to Battle ground , Guild battle, Devine altar its so laggy we cant play it. before it was better,but now delay time about 10 mints to take an order and sometimes 5 mints. and sometimes neverrr. can you please check this out!?

Comment

Please fix everything about this game.... i lost 1k of all my stats but my br remained the same... i hadnt even logged in all day..... i was on i the morning and stats were good i go to work.... come home log in and stats have dropped.... 3 days later they are back again...... i hope these bugs are fixed cos as a free player im really getting annoyed with all the ****

thats all
                              ty

Comment

Without wartune its like loosing an arm or something... Bored... Bored... BOREEEED haha
                                Obstacles are challenges for winners and excuses for losers!

Comment

Working...
                                X