Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R212131239
    replied
    i already have an extremly hard time catching orange astrals .
    reds i will probably never catch lol.

i hope something will be done on the horrible lag when playing mutli player dungeons .

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by R210222299 View Post
    But sometimes their maintenance is only taking a few minutes lol
    They are also introducing 1.5 part 3 during this maintenance, so it will take a lot longer then a few minutes lol

Leave a comment:

• Arintal
    replied
    Originally posted by tzionb View Post
    lol im an idiot? if the top 10 on wb is not all archers then soem of the mages/knights are using balens/revives or just use money to have better gear.. u crit all time mages and knights doesnt.. if u lose to a mage and he is like u a.k.a non casher then u are an idiot.. u dont know how to use chain maybe or the combo that archers need to do.. btw archers can do 1-2 more attks on wb than mages/knights.. did u know that? ofc not ur an idiot.. go learn some stuff honey
    You are idiot. Crit mages rivals archers at wb. Actualy there are around 4-5 mages at top 10 br 50-60k.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by tzionb View Post
    lol im an idiot? if the top 10 on wb is not all archers then soem of the mages/knights are using balens/revives or just use money to have better gear.. u crit all time mages and knights doesnt.. if u lose to a mage and he is like u a.k.a non casher then u are an idiot.. u dont know how to use chain maybe or the combo that archers need to do.. btw archers can do 1-2 more attks on wb than mages/knights.. did u know that? ofc not ur an idiot.. go learn some stuff honey
    Actually you're wrong. I've seen mages in Top 10 and they're not using revives. These mages just do wb manually to do combos with auto atk in between skills to get in extra hits and earn more g/d. Also these mages are using crit build instead of will destroyer. Just because it seems impossible for you, doesn't mean its impossible for others. Those who spend time to improve their char in every way possible for them do make it to the top 10 when they reach among the elite lvls.

Leave a comment:

• tzionb
    replied
    Originally posted by allariammaih View Post
    do u understand the pain involved in making anther alt to lvl 65+ to do dt and to accumulate that much gold and hording it without other ppl plundering it.. well if some one is making an effort then all the more cause to applaud him.. for his patience and time he is spending in this game and if u feel it is so easy why dont u do urself and see.. no u have to whine here saying it s unfair?... so u mean we should farm dt and moon for 3-5 months to just get basic lvl 60 set and then farm for antoher 4-5 months to make them legendary? by that time probably he would either quit the game or be lvl 90 or 100 .. dont be too smart .. just because some other player is taking pains to build his character and spending his valuable time.. it s not that it is too easy to get lots of skelli keys .. or just make a lvl 65 in oen day or one week .... lol go ahead and try to do.. u will know .. i know u will probably give up in between
    exactly my point!! ppl dont get it.. to make alt that can be a partner in mp requires time alot of it and some money or very good luck with guild bless to get lvl 3 gems and socket and ck.. i know players lvl 68 that cant do moon because they didnt spend 1 balen on game and didnt have luck on bless so their gear is crappy. their br is 30k and they die very fast in dt and moon.. how can u make 3 alts!! to do that with no balens? or vip.. u need alot of luck for that..

Leave a comment:

• allariammaih
    replied
    so u mean 4 months time t get one ******* set of astrals is not much .. lol i am finding this only in this game :P.. mnd u i ma n ot complaining .. i myself am ready alsmot to get one red and second one with in a couple od days .. but it is sort of funny that to get some thing u have to work for 4 months day in and day out.. and click insane amount of times ..
    lol have fun guys ..

Leave a comment:

• R210222299
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Taking so long? lol, we have another 3+ hours to go lol
    But sometimes their maintenance is only taking a few minutes lol

Leave a comment:

• st4nl3y
    replied
    Badland, Spire and Garden of Eden was lag at the end...

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by R210222299 View Post
    Aish. The Maintenance is taking so long !!
    Taking so long? lol, we have another 3+ hours to go lol

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by allariammaih View Post
    do u understand the pain involved in making anther alt to lvl 65+ to do dt and to accumulate that much gold and hording it without other ppl plundering it.. well if some one is making an effort then all the more cause to applaud him.. for his patience and time he is spending in this game and if u feel it is so easy why dont u do urself and see.. no u have to whine here saying it s unfair?... so u mean we should farm dt and moon for 3-5 months to just get basic lvl 60 set and then farm for antoher 4-5 months to make them legendary? by that time probably he would either quit the game or be lvl 90 or 100 .. dont be too smart .. just because some other player is taking pains to build his character and spending his valuable time.. it s not that it is too easy to get lots of skelli keys .. or just make a lvl 65 in oen day or one week .... lol go ahead and try to do.. u will know .. i know u will probably give up in between
    I do have 3 lvl 70 and 1 lvl 74 char...it doesn't really take alot of time to reach lvl 70. What is painful is building on the alt char's stats and gear to ensure they're ready to join your main char in the high lvl dungeons. At the start you'll probably spend more time in MPD with your main doing 3 additional runs to help your alt char. The starting is always painful, but the rewards later on is well worth the pain. Unless you're a very casual gamer who doesn't wish to spend the effort, then you shouldn't be expecting to get all the good stuff as well. All games require effort for the good stuff just like real life. No pain, no gain.

Leave a comment:

• R210222299
    replied
    Aish. The Maintenance is taking so long !!

Leave a comment:

• tzionb
    replied
    Originally posted by R23797921 View Post
    hey tz your an idiot I am a lvl 65 archer & I dont get more gold than the lvl 65 mages in my guild in wb your just not doin it right

on a side note what in the hell were you ♥♥♥♥ at r2 thinkin makin red astrals 15k points 7k is bad enough then you have to more than double it for red? they are not enough different I am sure for that huge of a difference kinda like goin from needing 400 tokens for lvl 50 trinkets & rings to needing 2k all your doing is saying ♥♥♥♥ you little guy spend money or you cant come close to catching up

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by R23797921 View Post
    hey tz your an idiot I am a lvl 65 archer & I dont get more gold than the lvl 65 mages in my guild in wb your just not doin it right

on a side note what in the hell were you pr icks at r2 thinkin makin red astrals 15k points 7k is bad enough then you have to more than double it for red? they are not enough different I am sure for that huge of a difference kinda like goin from needing 400 tokens for lvl 50 trinkets & rings to needing 2k all your doing is saying fu ck you little guy spend money or you cant come close to catching up
    If you had planned your gold spending right, 15k pts for an archer is easily achievable. By using a city protect at the right time, you can prevent plunders for 2 wb which the combined gold spent on astrals will easily net you 1m+ - 2m+ at your level if built right even for a non-casher. 2m+ easily gives you 1k star points, so you only need 2 weeks to get 1 red astral. There's only 8 different red astrals so if you want to collect them, all you need is 4 mths. Not to mention if you get lucky during these 4 mths, each new red astral you get by chance will reduce your farming time by 2 weeks. Its not really that hard for an archer to collect astrals, so i'm not sure why you're complaining so much....

Leave a comment:

• allariammaih
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aistu
    replied
    Overview!

http://www.************/news/wartune-...7-version.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X