No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 06/12 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my lvl 58 is at lvl 15 talents so do I automatically get to up talent at lvl 60 without having to use exp and gold? I will lose one lvl of talent with the cap system as I see it.

Comment

people wanted these bracket changes and still freaking cry like babies. Seriously just stop doing BG bc even if they made it lvl vs lvl only you still find a way to cry about it.

Comment

I am lvl 59, I make Imperial Commander tomorrow and I'm certainly not levelling up, I'm sticking with my plan as it was before... LD at 59
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

only one Tank trails per day?? *** is wrong with them...

Comment

no longer need to use bullhorns to talk in WC! YAY

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              All we are going to hear about this, is the difference for people who have an extra astral, or have the ability of holy seal, so we should all prepare for the whining that will happen.
              People wanted change again for battle ground, and now they get it, and still want it to change, never gonna be happy i swear lol
              what ppl really want is to lower the gap(example 40-44,45-49) not make it worst like it will happen specially in 45-54, thats the biggest gap off all brackets, we are talking about 50+ have better troop and holy seal and as we know all player lvl50+ use the holy seal in bg.. so where are talking that ppl lvl45-49 will always loose cause they will be stun for 3 turns all the time against 50+. If they remove the holy seal for that bracket then lvl 45-49 will have a little fighting change but still will loose against most of them.

Comment

i am curious when R2 planning to add HERO mode for single campaigns basic one are boring and its needed for game otherwise it take years to get full lvl 70 set

Comment

need return BG (30-39 and 40-80) LOL. it was very fun before!
                  ★Медвед★Mage★Wartune★Kong-s5★63 lvl★

Comment

I think there is a little confusion here regarding talents. You will not lose your talent lvl. What you will lose is your holy seal lvl. If you are lvl 64, you have the opportunity to max your talent lvl to 28. So your holy seal will be maxed at 22 and you can use your other 6 talents in the other slots.

I hope this explains it a little better.
                    Wartune Character Name: Kiera Server: S58
                    Stormthrone: Character Name: MoonGoddess Server: 1
                    Winterfrost Legacy: Character Name: Freyja Server: 1

Comment

sooo i think the battle grounds thing as a horrible disadvantage is easy to see at first glance. however, i think it might end up working in another fashion. Most likely capping off battle ratings. pushing up characters with high battle ratings for their levels and pushing down lower battles ratings. It is easy to rule a BG when you are level 49 with a 36k battle rating. I think that is why the battle ground is staggered in that fashion.

at first ti thought the people in the middle would be the ones getting screwed over but if you look at it and take into consideration of battle ratings, it makes more sense to do it that way than at 5 levels.

but seriously, is this R2 only or is this going to be across all wartune servers including Kabam, and the others

Comment

lvl 65-74 and 70-80 so 70-74 will play in 2 bg at same time hahaha.

Comment

what i hate is the fact that i am matching with stupid strong people in arena

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdeadpool View Post
                            It is easy to rule a BG when you are level 49 with a 36k battle rating. I think that is why the battle ground is staggered in that fashion.
                            No, it isn't easy, building a character like that takes time and patience. But I do enjoy the challenge; I've had enough of squishies, so bring it on.
                            Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
                            When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

why u put lvl 60 to fight lvl 69 they are too strong
                              and they cant win in arena and bg

Comment

they broke the game is not more fun

Comment

Working...
                                X