Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out of curiousity why is it that server 286 is not receiving the same benefits as server 283 when we are merging this coming weekends besides having only having half of the events

Comment

• The chest was a fooking rip off for me im maxed out on chest and ..do i have the razor...NO am i close to get it NO not even sure if ill get it ....

Comment

• Its appear wartune needs only heavy cashier.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          Anniversary Login Bonus!

Duration: 8/5 - 8/11 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
          • R2Games: S1 - S283
          • Kongregate: S1 - S12
          • Armor Games: S1 - S6
          • Kabam: S1 - S32

Description: Login every day for the duration of this event and receive great rewards!

Rewards:
          • Non-VIP: 100,000 Gold, Anniversary Seal x3, Lvl. 1 - Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1
          • VIP: :100,000 Gold, Anniversary Seal x3 ,Lvl. 1- Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1, VIP Token x10, Lvl. 1- Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x1
          this post is so wrong vip members dont even get half of what it says

Comment

• Originally posted by kampfas View Post
            this post is so wrong vip members dont even get half of what it says
            Well technically you can read it 2 ways 1:

Non-VIP: 100,000 Gold, Anniversary Seal x3, Lvl. 1 - Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1
            VIP: VIP: :100,000 Gold, Anniversary Seal x3 ,Lvl. 1- Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1, VIP Token x10, Lvl. 1- Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x1

Now thats the way you and everyone else me included read it as in VIP gets both the NON VIP plus the VIP so 200k gold, 6 seals and 2 lvl 1 - 3 gem packs.

BUUUUT it could also be read like this:

ALL non VIP will get: 100,000 Gold, Anniversary Seal x3, Lvl. 1 - Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x1
            IF your VIP will you get this: VIP Token x10, Lvl. 1- Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x1 + what NON VIP gets.

Basicly if thats how R2 wanted it to be then its option 2 thats the right one basicly you get as a VIP the same as a non VIP plus those 2 things extra.

I had prefered if thats the case they had writen it more clearly such as like this:

VIP: :VIP Token x10, Lvl. 1- Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x1

OR:

VIP: : You will also get this beside what non VIP gets: VIP Token x10, Lvl. 1- Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x1

Basicly we either waite and see or it was sadly like this.

Comment

• yup i sow that on first night when event came out.... but im out of strength to post anymore... thay are hopeless when ever it comes to making players feel beter...
              Server - S236
              Guild - TBA lol
              Charter - WartuneGod
              Skill - Noob

Comment

• Reeeeeallly? I just bought the last gift packs I need for 80 beast marks, opened the first 20 and.... congratulations, you found the razor dragon card. Now what the hell do I do with all the seals? :3

At least I know it exists now.
                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                  Reeeeeallly? I just bought the last gift packs I need for 80 beast marks, opened the first 20 and.... congratulations, you found the razor dragon card. Now what the hell do I do with all the seals? :3

roflmao..... don't ya love it when that happens lol......
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Reeeeeallly? I just bought the last gift packs I need for 80 beast marks, opened the first 20 and.... congratulations, you found the razor dragon card. Now what the hell do I do with all the seals? :3

Get the 2 other mounts if you don't have them

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                      roflmao..... don't ya love it when that happens lol......
                      guys... lol... first d07.RiV u bought what? chests for 80 beast marks? thats like 800 chest when u calculating on safe math? so exuce me mr rich guy who is ready to spend 400$ on mount with 30+ stats, but most players are not, thay simple dont want to give that amount of money for some medium mount or thay simple dont have enough money to do it.... so dont give us that **** how its possible to get mount from chests, we all know it is... the q is probability of geting it... is it 0.1% or 0.5%? by all that said im geting i feeling u r the who is working for r2company soo keep your luck for your self please couse i know players who opened 200-300 chests and at the best thay got 10-20 beast marks from it.....

and Kitwritten no offanse man but its not nice from you guys from support team only to respond on thread which relly dont need respond... it would be beter for you guys to respond to players who had complains regarding this event.... btw im not 1 of tham... i decided not put my cash for this event and it will stay like that until you company start to care about players who are supporting tham.....

again i repeat no offanse... its just a suggestion... its looking very rude like this....
                      Server - S236
                      Guild - TBA lol
                      Charter - WartuneGod
                      Skill - Noob

Comment

• guys... lol... first d07.RiV u bought what? chests for 80 beast marks? thats like 800 chest when u calculating on safe math? so exuce me mr rich guy who is ready to spend 400$ on mount with 30+ stats, but most players are not, thay simple dont want to give that amount of money for some medium mount or thay simple dont have enough money to do it.... so dont give us that **** how its possible to get mount from chests, we all know it is... the q is probability of geting it... is it 0.1% or 0.5%? by all that said im geting i feeling u r the who is working for r2company soo keep your luck for your self please couse i know players who opened 200-300 chests and at the best thay got 10-20 beast marks from it.....
                        As if the packs only contained seals..
                        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

As if the packs only contained seals..
                          That's true.

However... as can been seen from this thread...

You get about 5 Mark per 100 Pack open.

Comment

• Originally posted by Passenger1984 View Post
                            guys... lol... first d07.RiV u bought what? chests for 80 beast marks? thats like 800 chest when u calculating on safe math? so exuce me mr rich guy who is ready to spend 400$ on mount with 30+ stats, but most players are not, thay simple dont want to give that amount of money for some medium mount or thay simple dont have enough money to do it.... so dont give us that **** how its possible to get mount from chests, we all know it is... the q is probability of geting it... is it 0.1% or 0.5%? by all that said im geting i feeling u r the who is working for r2company soo keep your luck for your self please couse i know players who opened 200-300 chests and at the best thay got 10-20 beast marks from it.....

and Kitwritten no offanse man but its not nice from you guys from support team only to respond on thread which relly dont need respond... it would be beter for you guys to respond to players who had complains regarding this event.... btw im not 1 of tham... i decided not put my cash for this event and it will stay like that until you company start to care about players who are supporting tham.....

again i repeat no offanse... its just a suggestion... its looking very rude like this....
                            I am a forum mod, I am not R2 CS..... its why I have asked the players to create a thread about their issues with CS so I can send it to r2 admin.....

as for the possibility of getting the card from the chest, its random, hence why some players have got it when they have brought 20 chests and others have taken a lot more chests.... there is no set possibility and the only way to get one, so you are demanding a answer that the staff do not have...

d07.riv is not r2 staff or on the vets / forum teams, they are simply a player, so your remarks about them working for R2 games, is border line trolling now.... so I suggest you stop it
                            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• idk guys my opinion is that r2 dont deserve any cent..but i dont think this guy kitwrritten is one of them at least he bother to answer
                              SERVER-S233
                              GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                              CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                              SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by maxvain View Post
                                The drop rates are so atrocious that one can only assume its broken.

Anyone defending this drop rate, isn't thinking clearly or maybe is a new player or most likely a free player.

Or maybe just doesn't quite comprehend the probabilities and the cost we are discussing here.

And the fact that the "It pays to Consume" event which appeared tonight was not mentioned in the original posting on page 1 of this thread, really shows you the type of nasty company we are dealing with.

Alot of people have already sunk a considerable amount of balens into this event, and now there is this phantom event "It pays to Consume" that was not previously mentioned, to entice some of those people to spend more.

Yea a lot of free players on here will hit out and say that cashers are stupid for spending on events etc... These free players are completely ignorant of the fact that it is the cashers who support this game being available to them for free. Your welcome.

Now one can understand the drop rate for the Razor Dragon Card being low, but to make the drop rate for the Beast Mark Card 3% to 5% is ridiculous. And I think this is what makes this event truly outrageous.

I honestly have never seen a gaming company try to destroy their brand and product as much as this, no one else comes close.

Every month seems to be an issue, even after the Class Wars Glory Shop Debacle, and the passives on the Tanks not working, to the extreme lag and black screens, people have stayed loyal because the game is essentially a good product, but even good products fail when the smallest details are overlooked and the customer relations is poor.

Toyota Automotive makes a great product but they lost 2billion dollars because their break pedals were faulty. You guys have a good product but there are a lot of faulty parts to it, and it will catch up to you.
                                can I +1 to this =) And the fact that the "It pays to Consume" event which appeared tonight was not mentioned in the original posting on page 1 of this thread, really shows you the type of nasty company we are dealing with.
                                Players suppose to know about this at the beginning of the event , and the company played a DIRTY TRICK to their loyal customers.
                                I am willing to spend some money for the game I like to play, but really ? Does the company need to play some DIRTY **** like " pay to consume" event for making more money?
                                Last edited by zZzJokerzZz; 08-10-2013, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X